Any recent LUD on xferred cases ?

Hi MD_Rockvile:

Interestingly, I had LUDs on the exact same dates as you - 05/10, 05/11, 05/15 (FP2 on 05/10, transfer to TSC on 03/07/07).
Life was equally interesting back in 2004 when i responded to every post and was very active ... :)
now i see madgu-gc2005 playing the same role ...

Last edited by a moderator:
call it old wisdom but nothing matters until you are approved :) i moved on with ac21 and was not even expecting an approval this year ...
and after 5 AP and 5 EAD you are kind of DEAD ...
indeed the PD jump is quite interesting .. GC happens when you expect ( need ) it least

I agree with you guys the same,

It seems srinij as well, akayal are next in que to get approval, then if these two guys get it , then I will have hope on my case too. since FP2 done on 05/14

MD_Rockville and saras

MD_Rockville,
I used to follow your case and Saras case back in 2004. I think the old gang is back again.

Regards

EB3-India
Filed at VSC, Transferred to TSC on March 2nd, 2007
PD : 26th September 2002
I-140 Filing Date : June 2003
I-140 Approval Date : Apr 22, 2004
I-485 Filing Date : Sept 16, 2003
1st Finger Printing Date : March 2004
Last Finger Printing Date : May 5th, 2007
I-485 Approval Date : ???

Hi Guys,
Anyone has Fp2 scheduled for 24th May ???
Just trying to find the similarity with my case.

Cheers.

I also have my case transferred from VSC to TSC.
I just got my FP2 on 5/22/07. However my code is 3, does anyone know what code 3 indicates?
Thanks!

I-485/I-140 - Concurrent April 2001
I-140- Approved 2004
FP1 - Nov 2004
Transfer from VSC-TSC
FP2 - May 22 2007 (code 3)

code 3 indicates that in addition to the ten fingerprints, they are also going to take your photograph and signature.

I also have my case transferred from VSC to TSC.
I just got my FP2 on 5/22/07. However my code is 3, does anyone know what code 3 indicates?
Thanks!

I-485/I-140 - Concurrent April 2001
I-140- Approved 2004
FP1 - Nov 2004
Transfer from VSC-TSC
FP2 - May 22 2007 (code 3)

Have you recently applied for your EAD card? Code 3 fingerprint can be for EAD card

I just came back from Infopass at newark. The rep said they dont process Employment based and was asking why I took an appointtment. She says as my case is at Texas they have no jurisdiction. However she was very helpful. She did mention that my NC is cleared on Mar 28, 2007. My 2 FP code1 was on May 5th and no LUD since then. Last LUD is 03/15 when the case moved from VS to TSC. She said that they did receive the fingerprints. I asked I dont see LUD on my case and she did nt seem to get it. Anyway , bottom line is that this was some relief as no LUD after second FP , I was worried. she also said that last action taken on my case was on May 22nd , which is two days back. I dont see any LUD on my case though till now

Just need your clarificatios and your expertise,

I am under impression that usually I-485 cases will be approved at any date in the month, as I was reading this forum, some where it strikes me that June 1st will be the approvals (meaning 1st date of every month), Is that true ? some people got approvals in mid of month aslo.

if this is the case, do srini and akayal have to wait until Jun 1st to get their approval ?

I appreciate your clarifications.

Regards,
TXLCRIR

I do not know when I will get my approval . . . only God knows that!

However, there is no such rule re: approvals only on the first day of a month.

The reason some people might have mentioned June 1 is because that's when their priority dates become current (remember there was a lot of movement for EB-2 and EB-3 for China and India in the June bulletin).

Just need your clarificatios and your expertise,

I am under impression that usually I-485 cases will be approved at any date in the month, as I was reading this forum, some where it strikes me that June 1st will be the approvals (meaning 1st date of every month), Is that true ? some people got approvals in mid of month aslo.

if this is the case, do srini and akayal have to wait until Jun 1st to get their approval ?

I appreciate your clarifications.

Regards,
TXLCRIR

I guess they meant "by" June 1st and not "on" June 1st. They approve I-485 cases everyday.