Any recent LUD on xferred cases ?

I just came from an Infopass. It took 3 minutes. The lady checked my case and first she said it seems that my case is rolling and I asked is my NC done and she said yes and then she checked more and she said no my NC is still pending!!. I asked her about my 2nd FP result that I did on 5/8/07 and she said they have already got the result. I asked her could she tell me the start of NC and she said she can not give out any info. Here are the things that I like to share with everyone:
1- If you have done your 2nd FP and you don't see a new LUD, it does not mean that your FP is pending. If they get your FP result they don't update your LUD.
2- If you are asked to do a second FP, it does not mean that your NC is done. NC might still be pending.

My case:
EB3 other part of the world.
PD: July 2003 (from May 2007 my PD has become current)
1st FP on March 2005 2nd FP on May 2007
Concurrent filing of I-40 and I-485 in Oct 2004.
I40 was approved in 3 months.
My case was transferred from VSC to TSC on 5/7/07
LUD 5/1/07

Hi Waiting I-485

I am new this forum could u tell me about info pass appt and how can we get that proc... it's really appreciates
thanx
apu99

mine is EB-3
VSC pd 12/ 2001
I-140 & I 485 file 11/2004
my case transferred from VSC to TSC on 3/7/2007
lud 3/ 07 to 15 / 2007
2 nd finger print on 5/10/07 lud 5/10/07, 5/11/07, 5/15/07

Hi,

You can schedule an infopass appointment at the following website:

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Btw, perhaps you and me have the same adjudicating officer:) Just kidding. My case was transfered on 03/07; I had FP2 on 05/10 and LUDs on 05/10, 05/11, 05/15 - same as you.

Hi hello Friends !!!!!!

Hi hello
Akayal 1973 & assur

I have seen your cases very close to approved as per your information keep it up I am very happy for you !!!!!!!:)

I seen on this board pretty much each other very support, I like that...I am very new person for this board and same boat..
please help me friends...really appreciates...
my quo.. are how can we know NC ..(name check) if it's pending how can we approach to first lady or other senate members...
once again please help me out..
how could I get Info appt at local office...

my case is EB-3 VSC
PD Dec 2001
file I-140 & I-485
first FP July 2005
Compleated Aug 2005
Case transferred VSC to TSC on 3/7/2007
LUD on 3/7/2007, 3/08/07, 3/9/07, 3/12/07, 3/15/07
2 nd PF done on 5/10/2007
LUD on 5/10/07, 5/11/07, 5/15/2007
waiting for Approval I-485
Spouse:
first FP April 2006
2 nd FP not at & waiting for FP....
waiting for I-485

Hi Akayal1973

Hi,

You can schedule an infopass appointment at the following website:

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Btw, perhaps you and me have the same adjudicating officer:) Just kidding. My case was transfered on 03/07; I had FP2 on 05/10 and LUDs on 05/10, 05/11, 05/15 - same as you.

Thanx for your reply
let see may be same officer..never know any thing will happens...

my case is EB-3 VSC
PD Dec 2001
file I-140 & I-485
first FP July 2005
Compleated Aug 2005
Spouse:
first FP April 2006
waiting for I-485

Hi hello
Akayal 1973 & assur

I have seen your cases very close to approved as per your information keep it up I am very happy for you !!!!!!!:)

I seen on this board pretty much each other very support, I like that...I am very new person for this board and same boat..
please help me friends...really appreciates...
my quo.. are how can we know NC ..(name check) if it's pending how can we approach to first lady or other senate members...
once again please help me out..
how could I get Info appt at local office...

my case is EB-3 VSC
PD Dec 2001
file I-140 & I-485
first FP July 2005
Compleated Aug 2005
Spouse:
first FP April 2006
waiting for I-485
apu99, very sweet:D
I have a feeling THAT you will get your approval first. I just hope but not expecting anything from USCIS. Well, EAD is still pending after 1.5+ months I am extremely in need of before 7/11/2007.
Thanks for good wishes and same for you, goodluck.

assur, I am about to send my next EAD renewal
I noticed that you send your file to this address:

US Department of Homeland Security
Citizenship & Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
PO Box 851488, Dept A,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

My question is
Why don't you send the application to the address indecated on TSC web site which is:

USCIS TSC
PO Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

assur, I am about to send my next EAD renewal
I noticed that you send your file to this address:

US Department of Homeland Security
Citizenship & Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
PO Box 851488, Dept A,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Thats Correct. I thought it is the appropraite address, where my application is sitting.

My question is
Why don't you send the application to the address indecated on TSC web site which is:

USCIS TSC
PO Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
I thought, other address would be appropriate/updated/relevant which is referred in my transfer notice.
Both are correct, but preferred to send on first address.
nsch, try to give them enough time. I applied before 90 days, I am afraid that I would get approval within this time frame. VSC was different story, we were getting within 2-4 weeks. Now I am getting unrest, I could loose my job if did'nt get it before 7/11/2007.
So please avoid this situation like mine. File as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
assur, Thanks a lot!
I still don't get why the first address is preferable - my guess is that because the transfer note come from the first address? Isn't it?
Actually I had similar trouble last time at VSC - sending my file 90 days before, and I have almost heart attack waiting for the card, now I am sending the file 5 month ahead, but you know what, I think we just wasting the money - they will approve GC before. You should not worry about you case - even if they will not approve GC, after 90 expiration you will go to the infopass and ask for interim card. I know that novadays the local offices doesn't produce those but they have to send the requests for interim cards to Service Centers where cases are pending.
Anyway GC will be first

assur, Thanks a lot!
I still don't get why the first address is preferable - my guess is that because the transfer note come from the first address? Isn't it? YES - no other reason.
Actually I had similar trouble last time at VSC - sending my file 90 days before, and I have almost heart attack waiting for the card, now I am sending the file 5 month ahead, but you know what, I think we just wasting the money - they will approve GC before. You should not worry about you case - even if they will not approve GC, after 90 expiration you will go to the infopass and ask for interim card. I know that novadays the local offices doesn't produce those but they have to send the requests for interim cards to Service Centers where cases are pending. 7/11/2007 is deadline for me to submit approval - otherwise termination of service as per email received from employers HR.
Anyway GC will be first thanks for sweet wishes, all of us, be blessed

USCIS Revenue

assur, Thanks a lot!
I still don't get why the first address is preferable - my guess is that because the transfer note come from the first address? Isn't it?
Actually I had similar trouble last time at VSC - sending my file 90 days before, and I have almost heart attack waiting for the card, now I am sending the file 5 month ahead, but you know what, I think we just wasting the money - they will approve GC before. You should not worry about you case - even if they will not approve GC, after 90 expiration you will go to the infopass and ask for interim card. I know that novadays the local offices doesn't produce those but they have to send the requests for interim cards to Service Centers where cases are pending.
Anyway GC will be first
I strongly beleive, USCIS would be waiting for your application's check:D, the sooner the better.;)
It is USCIS revenue, and USCIs is a commercial organization, it makes all efforts to get its revuneue. by mean . . . . , you know it.
I have been sending 6 EADs/6 AP (applications) each year, I am the profit target, so I should not expect GC approval soon.:D

i was wondering if you could post the fax number that you used to fax your letter to FL? Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello All,

I faxed a letter to FL on 4/11/07 and today I received a letter from FBI stating that the name check inquiry was submitted by USCIS on March 9, 2003, and is currently in process :mad:

What is next for me ?:eek:

does anyone know if 2nd FP is code 3, it means GC is going to be sent soon??

Read my posts. You will get your answer. I repeat my answer here again. No it does not mean anything. Do't have high hope just because they asked you for a 2nd FP.

i was wondering if you could post the fax number that you used to fax your letter to FL? Thanks a lot in advance.

Read the thread carefully. You will find all you are looking for. No need to repeat. Writing to FL will not help. It will only delay your case.