Any January filers out there?!?!

hey Davidm992,

Have you tried calling USCIS to make sure there is nothing wrong with your case or something holding it up? Your NOA seems to be very late... The only people that i have seen that take that long to receive an NOA are people that have shipped application to the wrong place (which i am assuming is not you). Could be wroth the call...

Hi folks,
I just sent the package. I guess I more of a Feb filler compare to most of you guys who filed in the beginning of Jan.

rose we will be same DO, but i am yet to send for my wife, will send prob next thurs or friday.

rose we will be same DO, but i am yet to send for my wife, will send prob next thurs or friday.

Good luck with application. From your signature I can see you have dealt with these stuff before so you must be a pro now :)

hey Davidm992,

Have you tried calling USCIS to make sure there is nothing wrong with your case or something holding it up? Your NOA seems to be very late... The only people that i have seen that take that long to receive an NOA are people that have shipped application to the wrong place (which i am assuming is not you). Could be wroth the call...

Thank you for your concerning. You are right. I better give them a call. I will wait until moday to call. I let you know what they said.

FP/BIO Notice Received today, January 26, 2008.

2001 - Any more news on whether you can check your case online yet?

Gateway29,

Still cant add them online. But i am not worried about that because from what i have heard they are always late in updating the Online information. As long as you keep getting letter in the mail your ok =).

A few of us are almost at our FP date, after that we will be able to have an idea if there is going to be a big Gap between Interview date and FP date or if they are going to keep moving at Turbo speed. (i hope the latter is true)

Have been really busy with other stuff, so i have not been able to send out the packet till today, but thank Jesus it is finally out! I am back in the race LOL!

I talked to a person that filed their documents recently (last week of December), who just had their FP taken. The staff at USCIS office said to him that the wait is between 30-60 days for the interview after the FP are taken. Could this mean that they have already fixed last years failer... Not sure what to make of this information because USCIS just relased a pdf artical stating that everything would slow down...

i thought i would pass this information on even though i do not know what to make of it maybe someone out there can clear it up.

Hey There Sunshine237 and Rose_UW!

Glad to have you guys join the Jan thread hope you find this thread helpful :D !

I believe that with both of the above people we are up to 8-9 people that have joined! WOOT WOOT! We are becoming more famous then the presidential candidates! LOL!

Form G325

I just applied for my wife's adjustment of status. Keep in mind I also included copy of I-130 approval notice which was approved back in Nov of last year. I had this attorney who has filed my case. I just remembered that he never asked me to fill out this form G325. She made my wife (applicant) fill out & sign that form. I hope he didn't make a mistake and USCIS doesn't look for my G325 form. I asked him about him not making me fill out G325 form, His reply was, I don't need one as my wife's I-130 form is already approved at this time.

Please let me know what do you guys have to say on this.

Thanks.

Hey Meeks1234 dont worry about it. It takes about 6-9 days to get an NOA, your only at 5 days, Hang in there, it is coming!

Hey There Sunshine237 and Rose_UW!

Glad to have you guys join the Jan thread hope you find this thread helpful :D !

I believe that with both of the above people we are up to 8-9 people that have joined! WOOT WOOT! We are becoming more famous then the presidential candidates! LOL!

Thanks Nothere2001! I hope USCIS keeps up with the same pace they have been processing your guy's case!

I just applied for my wife's adjustment of status. Keep in mind I also included copy of I-130 approval notice which was approved back in Nov of last year. I had this attorney who has filed my case. I just remembered that he never asked me to fill out this form G325. She made my wife (applicant) fill out & sign that form. I hope he didn't make a mistake and USCIS doesn't look for my G325 form. I asked him about him not making me fill out G325 form, His reply was, I don't need one as my wife's I-130 form is already approved at this time.

Please let me know what do you guys have to say on this.

Thanks.

You may have to ask that on the main forum because i do not think anyone here would know that answer to that =/

well looks like im going to be a feb filer. i had all my paperwork ready to send, but had a consultation with an attorney yesterday to make sure i had everything in order, and he said yes, and that he would handle my case and everything and come to interview for $800, i was already paying $200 for the cons, and he said if i use him that 200 goes towards the service, so for an extra 600 on top of 200 for cons, hes gonna do everything for me now. take the pictures too.

well looks like im going to be a feb filer. i had all my paperwork ready to send, but had a consultation with an attorney yesterday to make sure i had everything in order, and he said yes, and that he would handle my case and everything and come to interview for $800, i was already paying $200 for the cons, and he said if i use him that 200 goes towards the service, so for an extra 600 on top of 200 for cons, hes gonna do everything for me now. take the pictures too.

You may not need to get a lawyer to tell you the truth. I did everything with out one and i think i came out just fine. What you can do is go to the Catholic Charities Immigration Department (assuming they have one near you ) and pay them to review your forms. They charged me $250 and they did an excellent job. I am not telling you what to do because i am not a lawyer nor can i give you legal advise but i can tell you from first hand experience that it may not be worth it to pay out that much money.