Any January filers out there?!?!

Further updates:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Awesome

Further updates:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Right on JAN08FILER. Congrats, I am happy for you. How did your wedding event go the other day?
All the best to you and again thanks for the update.

Hey My I-130 application is visible online now. It wasnt before. Hope this means they ARE workin on my case! :D
Congratulations David and Jan08filer! What a relief! Isnt it! :D
Thank you Jesus

Good

Hey My I-130 application is visible online now. It wasnt before. Hope this means they ARE workin on my case! :D
Congratulations David and Jan08filer! What a relief! Isnt it! :D
Thank you Jesus

Good that this I-130 application is giving you some hope. I am happy for you.

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am
Interview cancelled: April 7th

i didnt see her post in here, but i saw in her sig in the feb thread, congrats to ROSEUW for finally getting her FP notice......she had a long wait for that. im so happy for you. let pray nothing else takes that long for you.

Thanks!

Thank you so much. I can't believe it took them 3 months to give me FP appointment but hopefully I'll get my EAD soon after. Based on what the officer at Seattle office said the I-765 has been approved (God knows how!). I really need to start working otherwise I'll go crazy;)

i didnt see her post in here, but i saw in her sig in the feb thread, congrats to ROSEUW for finally getting her FP notice......she had a long wait for that. im so happy for you. let pray nothing else takes that long for you.

I agree totally Rose ... it's the Mental insanity that comes from NOT WORKING that is probably driving me nuts the most too ... just sitting at home and feeling so inept and powerless, and seeing all the stress on my hubbykins for being the sole provider for so long ... c'mon already EAD ... C'mON!
It would be such a load off our shoulders once I can work too, and he can at the very very least NOT feel like he has to Yes and Amen every pathetic request by his most ego-driven, otherwise useless co-workers, just to keep his job.

Yes, it was mention that they needed police certification for the last 5 years.For my mother case (lucky her) she has lived on the same address here in USA the last five years (as mentioned on G-325A), so I had to get only one local police certificate. For somebody that have not lived here in the same address I think they will need police certificate from each police station where they have been living.If somebody out USA I think they have to have police certificate from their country too.

Thank you very much, VETE36!
Hope your dad and mom will get green card very soon.

I saw another topic in this forum said it may need police certificate for the last 5 year for which residence as mentioned on G-325A. If like this, need to get report from native country, too. Or Just the report from local police which current live in US (not 5 years)will be fine. Please give some advice which is correct, thank you![/QUOTE]

Very true

I know. That's exactly our situation and sometimes I feel bad for my husband that he has to put up with things at work so he can keep the job.
I think he looks more forward to me getting the EAD and a job than I do :rolleyes:
I hope yours coming soon before you go totally nuts ;)

I agree totally Rose ... it's the Mental insanity that comes from NOT WORKING that is probably driving me nuts the most too ... just sitting at home and feeling so inept and powerless, and seeing all the stress on my hubbykins for being the sole provider for so long ... c'mon already EAD ... C'mON!
It would be such a load off our shoulders once I can work too, and he can at the very very least NOT feel like he has to Yes and Amen every pathetic request by his most ego-driven, otherwise useless co-workers, just to keep his job.

Updating my timeline... recieved EAD...however no updates on the RFE...it has been more than a month and a half now!!!

Called cust service today

Hi all,

Just got done talking to cust service (next level to the officer). She told me that the case is still pending. No interview has been rescheduled for us as of today.

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am
Interview cancelled: April 7th

Updating my timeline... recieved EAD...however no updates on the RFE...it has been more than a month and a half now!!!

Awesome Gnr5!!! You seem to have had no LUD's no nothing, and just all of a sudden a EAD. that is amazingly fun for you. Happy job hunting, and I hope you find the job of your dreams that pays you even more than you thought to ask for!

How you doing bro? I wonder if Sharina called USCIS yesterday and what was the outcome. I see that you have been very patient. Let's hope your patience pays off soon and you get your IL latest by end of the month.

Still waiting... no news post. This is getting a little bit annoying but i am happy i am almost done with this whole process.