Any January filers out there?!?!

You made my day man

guys iknow 2 people with the same case like yours, from another forum, 1 took 25 days and the other 28 to get reschedule... and the new interview was 2 to 3 weeks after the note!

csantos,

What a way to start my day. csantos I hope that's the case with both me & Sharina. I am sure Sharina would be delighted to hear this news as well. We are both anxiously waiting to get new IL's from USCIS. I think with what you are saying we should expect the letters either at the end of the month or may be in the first week of May. Atleast we know that there has been other applicants in the past who went thru cancellation of interviews. Gives us some motivation and definitely a lot of hope.

Keep us posted with positive news like these. Thank you again.

Hey atlanta,

I havent been able to call USCIS yet. Ill let u know when I call them :)
He thanks CSANTOS \:D/ thanks alot yaa.....its a wonderful news! Hey Atlanta ur right, we shd get another IL by the end of this month.

I am sorry to answer your questions so late. On the RFE that INS send which came from California Service Center they wanted only a report for name check not fingerprint. The second fingerprint it says service center NSC. On 04/10/08 they resumed my mother case and it says that they should give a decision within 60 days. I belive God will make them give a decison sooner. Her I-130 has been approved since 04/02/08 so I belive God is going to finished what He had started soon. Amen.

I called one of my friend who had almost same situation. She applied GC outside of the U.S. But while she applicated citizen several years ago, her FP been rejected. She went to local police to get FP, even that still can not make it finished, her finger almost no print. She mailed the police report with FP card done by police, a letter to explain to INS. She said the INS finally approved her case. She said as her remember, she total got 6 FP but still unable to process.
Has your mom got FP at local police station or just a report?[/QUOTE]

I am copy and paste an very good answer that I got from a very nice laywer of another immigration forum.

It is very common, particular in cases involving older people, for fingerprints not to show up very well. They have the authority to waive fingerprints in such cases and usually do.

Haleluja!!!

Haleluja. Thank You Jesus.
My Mother I-485 Got Approved And Card Order.
Thank You Every Body For Your Prayers And Help!
God Is Good!! Look Up To Him With Prayerful Heart And He Will Supply Your Every Need. Haleluja
I Will Keep Praying For You All!
God Bless You!

Little confused

Haleluja. Thank You Jesus.
My Mother I-485 Got Approved And Card Order.
Thank You Every Body For Your Prayers And Help!
God Is Good!! Look Up To Him With Prayerful Heart And He Will Supply Your Every Need. Haleluja
I Will Keep Praying For You All!
God Bless You!

First of all congrats to you and mom. If God made it happen, I wonder what were you thanking Jesus for :confused:

Finally after almost 3 months got the freaking FP appointment. Just hope the EAD comes soon after the FP!!!

Awesome

Finally after almost 3 months got the freaking FP appointment. Just hope the EAD comes soon after the FP!!!

Rose_W,

First of all congrats on getting your FP notice. I am very happy for you that things have started moving for you again. 2 more weeks to go and we'll all be on one page. YES :).
I bet you got your FP notice coz you made an effort to make an infopass apptt to visit Seattle DO, isn't it. So you received the notice in the mail or got an e-mail?

Thanks!

Thanks Atlanta_Brother. I got the notice in the mail and not one but 2 of them, exact the same in different envelop!!!!The date on the notice is 04/09 which is one day after I went to DO. I also called the CS 3 weeks ago and asked them for FP appointment. So I guess it happened because i kept pushing them! I just hope that I get the EAD soon after. The officer at DO told me my EAD has been approved!!! So I'll see how it goes.
Hope you get your interview re-scheduled soon.

Rose_W,

First of all congrats on getting your FP notice. I am very happy for you that things have started moving for you again. 2 more weeks to go and we'll all be on one page. YES :).
I bet you got your FP notice coz you made an effort to make an infopass apptt to visit Seattle DO, isn't it. So you received the notice in the mail or got an e-mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally an update!! EAD Card production ordered!!!

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 15, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Finally an update!! EAD Card production ordered!!!

On April 15, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

YAY Gnr5!!!
You are giving us who are waiting hope!

Just her passport and she filled out and application that they gave to her. Then they checked her name and found no record.God bless you and do not worry sound like is common thing getting 2nd FP.
Hi, VETE36,

Thank you for your reply and congratulation to you and your mom!

So your mom got 2rd FP notice from NSC-Nebraska Service Center, right? Mine is from MSC, also called NBC-National Benefits Center.

And May I know what kind of documents should you bring to have the local police to issue a report for your mom? Thank you![/QUOTE]

Thank you. Just bring an ID and they will give you and application to fill out and then check their records.
God bless you and do not worry

Hey peeps...i haven't checked u all in a while. What's this i'm hearin about interview dates bein posponted??:confused:??

These ppl sure know how to take u for a loop...i really hope i'm not next.
Keep ya heads up..everythin will be for the best:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally an update on my case 8 days after the interview.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 16, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Hey guys. Today I got my I-485 approved at the court. The judge gave me the approval notice. I have to schedule a InfoPASS in order to request the greencard. Thank you for everyone's support here.. :)