After Xfer and FP2 from TSC...post all activity

Good news for you that your file is touched. For us who do not have LUD change we might still stuck in name check, so TSC will not touch our case even we did FP2.

My name check was cleared long back, but I did not see any LUD's.

No LUD - For Code 1

If you recall, new security system (Computer Applications) have been implemented by USCIC few months ago (do not remember). It seems that USCIS is sending/receiving information to/from new system after FP2, that could be the reason to getting messages like transfer XXX to XXX, processing XX to XX etc.
The real message we are use to is "Results of FP received....", so we were expecting the same.
On FP notice it reads "CSR" (Central Service Region, I guess) not TSC, may be someting to do with it.
Or the first 3 letter of each receipt number making any glitches.
Myself & family (LUD for Code-3, No LUD for code-1), I would be happy if they keep on LUDing on my cases without approval giving me hope that the cases are opened.
Security is still pending, or no information..

shas123 ,
After how long has your LUD changed after you did FP Code 01 ?

After all my case is still pending at TSC though the LUD changed couple of times and with misleading message stating my case has been transferred to different office. My LUD changes with in 2 hours after my 2nd FP, and it 5th time yesterday and now it showing the

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I did my second code-3 FP this afternoon and I received 2 LUD's with title "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing."

Hmmm....so the wait game begins again......yawn

EB2 India -- PD Nov'2001 -- I-485 RD Aug'2003

Coowboy.

Sure. Yours will be next to be approved. Either monday or by the end of the week your wait will be over. Unless if there is any administrative delay for your case.

Both spouse and I completed my Code 3 FP on May 12. This morning we got email updates - repeat of the ones from March: On March 2 your case was transferred to TSC ....

EB1A, I140 approved Aug 05.
485 Pending since 03

Here is the actual language of the email received this morning:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

FP - 05/12 - LUD changed to 05/14

I have the same message as Sydney. Does this mean that our FPs are sent to the FBI office....again?????

I did my second code-3 FP this afternoon and I received 2 LUD's with title "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing."

Hmmm....so the wait game begins again......yawn

EB2 India -- PD Nov'2001 -- I-485 RD Aug'2003

One more LUD for me today morning. But no message or status change.

madgu-gc2005 - what's next after 2nd FP? I don't think/not sure my NC has cleared. Did write the FL/Senator/Congressman in mid-March. Received a letter from the congressman's office that they are following up on my enquiry (with USCIS though) and will get back to me soon. Nothing yet from FL or senator.

Me and my spouse finished 2nd FP today, Same as all off you in this threadwho got FP notice after xfer from vermont to texas. We also checked the name check status and were told that it is cleared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave FP Code3

on friday 5/12, got two standard mails with subject that case is transfererred to another office without the actual message not changed. On the otherhand, got info from congressman's office that they got letter from FBI that the namecheck is still pending. can't believe it. it's almost 4 years and still NC is pending.

:confused:

I am pissed off with June Bulletin.

Hello All,
I know, it is good sign for most of the people...But, I am really bothered to see this as there are more chances that a person on substitution labor with PD later than original labors could get approvals and it could be adding more processing delays also.
thanks,
Sri

Just did FP2 (code 1) yesterday 05/14 and saw a LUD today 05/15 with no message change. Spouse did FP2 on 05/11 and no LUD yet.

Did FP2 (Code 1) on 05/05;
LUD on 05/11 with no message change;

On 05/14 message changed to:
The post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

Has anyone had a similar experience? What did the notice say??

Did FP2 (Code 1) on 05/05;
LUD on 05/11 with no message change;

On 05/14 message changed to:
The post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

Has anyone had a similar experience? What did the notice say??

yes, same here. Called them was instructed to disregard the notice.