After Xfer and FP2 from TSC...post all activity

Thanks Michvin, but have you received the notice? what did it say??

no. I moved, that's true, but all my mail is forwarded to me without a problem. I think it's a LUD on the fingerprinting, just with the wrong message - it happenes a lot to them lately.
I received the FP notices from my lawyer actually - nothing at my door.

Hi michvin,

fyi .. Letters/notices sent from USCIS does not follow mail forward procedure.
All post offices have been informed in case of mail forward return back the letter to USCIS office.
My guess is thats what have happened in your case.

So I would suggest call as they have mentioned in there online status.
Atleast they will update there records with new address...

Hi michvin,

All post offices have been informed in case of mail forward return back the letter to USCIS office.

That i didn't know.
Anyway, I called this morning and it seems like a glitch: the lady didn't even asked for my case number, she only asked if it was transferred from VSC and then told me to disregard this "undelivery".

I also received same message as notice undelivered. I called customer support and she told me that, she does not know anything about it and opened SR for my enquiry. We never moved. We have been in current address since 5 years. We gave fingerprints on 05/09/2007. Until now I received all the documents. I do not know about this and why this not delivered at my address. As Michvin said, it could be computer glitch.

PD: Feb 2002 India

Hi michvin,

applicable to all federal mails including your passport and SSN

Multiple LUDS

One more LUD today.....yawn .....3 LUD's since my second FP

EB2 India -- PD Nov'2001 -- I-485 RD Aug'2003

Guys,

I had done FP2 code1 on May 10th, I saw LUD on yester day and today with no message change and no email also no LUDS on my wife case.

Is this normal? any ideas guys.

Message as follows for me..
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On May 2, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
my wife case message as follows..
This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

hi guys.
Just got an email saying "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 15, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

What does that mean?
Oh, i'm not the only one... (my wife, but not my son, got this too)

Last edited by a moderator:
name check

How to know that case is stuck in name check ?

My 1st FP was code 3 and 2nd FP's (just did today, but actually scheduled on 5/4/07) code 1. I am with EB3 holding a PD of march 1999 (have been waiting since Jan 2006 for approval) stuck on NC since 7/12/2005. 21 months gap between 1st and 2nd FPs. After 15 months FP usually expires. TSC sent 2nd FP after 6 months of expiring 1st FP. This is only single +ve factor for upcoming good news...Hoping that NC was cleared (not sure though).

Anything can happen..USCIS is quite eratic.

hi guys.
Just got an email saying "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 15, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

What does that mean?
Oh, i'm not the only one... (my wife, but not my son, got this too)

An update: Called customer service and checked the automated status online: It said "based on earlier approval of your case we manufactured a document......"

Is that what i think/hope it is or just another system glitch?
Thanks!

Called TSC to check FP2 status

Today called TSC to check update on name check, background check and Finger print.

Lady was not willing to give the detail first place . She was saying that I do not has access to all these status. After convince her. She ask my A# number and told me that still your name check and background check is pending. Than I ask what about Finger Print She say did you receive your FP notice ,Yes. Last week May 11, 2007 had given the FP2. She say wait at list two week to update the Finger Print status.

Than I called today afternoon FBI ask the FP status. Lady told me that your FP is sent to USCIS on May 12, 2007 back.

After FP code 2 no LUD and No update.

-CK
PD 2001 (India)

When did you give your 2nd FP

An update: Called customer service and checked the automated status online: It said "based on earlier approval of your case we manufactured a document......"

Is that what i think/hope it is or just another system glitch?
Thanks!

Hello Michvin,
I am wishing you a good luch on your mailed document. When did you give your second FP?
thanks,
Sridhar

Hi good y

not sure about my case still because of so many messy things happened in my case as you know. no activity in my spouse case. any thoughts???