After Xfer and FP2 from TSC...post all activity

Hello Michvin,
I am wishing you a good luch on your mailed document. When did you give your second FP?
thanks,
Sridhar

5/11/07. I received the FP notices from my lawyer the day before. Not sure what all these games are about...

Hi guys,
Today also I talked twice with CS people.Both says that they mailed my approval notice .

EB3 - INDIA (PD oct 2002)
I140/485 Filed on NOV 2003.

Recent activity:
MAR 2007: VSC->TSC
APR 2007 : FP2 notice
MAY 05 2007: FP2 done at dove office.
MAY 07 2007: Got two types of emails.
1.This case has been sent to another office for processing
2.This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
May 08 2007: Got another message.
Notice returned as undeliverable.

May 09 2007: I called CS people to let them know that I never moved address.

May 09 2007: I got another message.
Document mailed to applicant.

May 10 2007: LUD change on my case.

May 16 2007: After seeing movement of EB3 priority dates, I called them again, CS people told me that it may be approval notice. She also told that at this point of time, she don't think any thing else.

May 17 2007: Today myself and my wife called twice, the one of them even congratulate me of approval of the case.

I think they send a mail saying 'document not deliverable' sothat they confirm that your address is correct.

No LUDs but undelivered message today

I did my FP2 (code 1) on 05/11 but so far there has been no LUD...anyone in a similar situation ?

Hi,
I am in the same situation. I and my wife gave FP on 05/08/2007. There are no LUDs so far but today one LUD in my case with a message changed to 'undelivered message'. I am unable to understand that what is wrong with TSC.
But I have change of address on 05/01/2007. I mean that I moved to a new location on 05/01/2007 and which I updated the change of address of using www.uscis.com's new online feature. I made this change on 05/06/2007.

Can any one body through some light on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my FP on 5/11 and had 4 LUD's since then. The last LUD which was today was "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant."

Anyone else received this "Document".

EB2 - India - PD Nov 2001 - RD Aug 2003

Got email saying "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant" ??? NOT ANY NEWS (NO GOOD, NO BAD) --- JUST FP NOTICES:)

On XXX we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

Nothing GOOD NEWS .... I also had similar emails, LUD's , etc...

YOU WILL RECEIVE FP NOTICES AGAIN WHAT THEY SENT TO YOUR ATTORNEY !!

USUALLY WE AND ATTORNEY BOTH SHOULD RECEIVE THOSE NOTICES. IF YOU MOVED , OR FOR SOME OTHER REASON THEY DIDN'T DELIVERED FIRST TIME... THEY WILL RECHECK WITH THEIR AR-11 DATA BASE(I GUESS) AND WILL RESEND THOSE "SAME" NOTICES WITH ORIGINAL "RETURNED ENVELOPE" ALONG WITH SAME FP NOTICES....

LAST WEEK SAME THING HAPPENED FOR MY WIFE AND TODAY I RECEIVED IT THAT FP, THAT I ALEADY HAD ON MAY 10TH.

SAME TYPE EMAILS "MANUFACTURED DOCUMENT " , "EARLIER APPROVAL" , "UN DELIVERABLE MESSAGES" "DOCUEMNT MAILED AT LAST "

Last edited by a moderator:
Got email saying "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant" ??? NOT ANY NEWS (NO GOOD, NO BAD) --- JUST FP NOTICES:)

On XXX we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

Nothing GOOD NEWS .... I also had similar emails, LUD's , etc...

YOU WILL RECEIVE FP NOTICES AGAIN WHAT THEY SENT TO YOUR ATTORNEY !!

USUALLY WE AND ATTORNEY BOTH SHOULD RECEIVE THOSE NOTICES. IF YOU MOVED , OR FOR SOME OTHER REASON THEY DIDN'T DELIVERED FIRST TIME... THEY WILL RECHECK WITH THEIR AR-11 DATA BASE(I GUESS) AND WILL RESEND THOSE "SAME" NOTICES WITH ORIGINAL "RETURNED ENVELOPE" ALONG WITH SAME FP NOTICES....

LAST WEEK SAME THING HAPPENED FOR MY WIFE AND TODAY I RECEIVED IT THAT FP, THAT I ALEADY HAD ON MAY 10TH.

SAME TYPE EMAILS "MANUFACTURED DOCUMENT " , "EARLIER APPROVAL" , "UN DELIVERABLE MESSAGES" "DOCUEMNT MAILED AT LAST "
Yeah, i assumed that would be something like that

I did my FP on 5/11 and had 4 LUD's since then. The last LUD which was today was "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant."

Anyone else received this "Document".

EB2 - India - PD Nov 2001 - RD Aug 2003

OK .... I got the document from USCIS. It says that "The FBI is not able to process my FP (second FP) card...." and has requested to appear for FP again.

Has anyone seen this before?

It should be the same thing for me too

OK .... I got the document from USCIS. It says that "The FBI is not able to process my FP (second FP) card...." and has requested to appear for FP again.

Hi,
In that case, it should be the similar message for me too. I and my wife had FP done on 05/08/2007. Probably they are asking me to do the FP again.

What Options did u choose to talk to the customer Service Rep to tell about this?
I had same issue and I called today, but they gave SR# thats all and she does not know what that document is about?
Is there any way to find what that document is about? I'm assuming it may fingerprints re-appearing(based on previous posts in this thread).

Hi guys,
Today also I talked twice with CS people.Both says that they mailed my approval notice .

EB3 - INDIA (PD oct 2002)
I140/485 Filed on NOV 2003.

Recent activity:
MAR 2007: VSC->TSC
APR 2007 : FP2 notice
MAY 05 2007: FP2 done at dove office.
MAY 07 2007: Got two types of emails.
1.This case has been sent to another office for processing
2.This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
May 08 2007: Got another message.
Notice returned as undeliverable.

May 09 2007: I called CS people to let them know that I never moved address.

May 09 2007: I got another message.
Document mailed to applicant.

May 10 2007: LUD change on my case.

May 16 2007: After seeing movement of EB3 priority dates, I called them again, CS people told me that it may be approval notice. She also told that at this point of time, she don't think any thing else.

May 17 2007: Today myself and my wife called twice, the one of them even congratulate me of approval of the case.

I think they send a mail saying 'document not deliverable' sothat they confirm that your address is correct.

Hi Coowboy,

You are the first to get the document, Did it say when to appear for re- FP
or can you walk-in when ever you wish.

You got the mail pretty soon same day as your status changed, I too got the status change yesterday, I should be getting the mail soon.
There are people with the status same as ours which was changed on May 9th and they havnt got the document yet I believe.

I talked to TSC customer rep and she said its computer glitch and ignore it.
Have you talked to any Service center Rep, if so let us know what answer did they give?

Thank you

what is going on???

My PD is 2/2003 (EB3). Name check cleared on 7/2005. Case transfered to TSC 2 months back. 2nd FP (code 3) done on 5/4/2007. LUD 485 changed - 5/9/2007.

Please let me know what is going on????? Based on the latest visa bulletin my case is current now......can I start 'HOPING' for the good news????

Thanks,

There is a LUD on my case today and no message change. Hoping that they might have received the FP results.

srinij77--
Question: How can you tell if you have a LUD on your case?? I can't find it on my case.

Update

Here's an update on my case. I called TSC again this afternoon using the POJ method, and got connected to a nice immigration officer.

She said that they had everything and that my case was ready for adjudication.

She told me that she was going to "e-mail the supervisor" that my case was "ready for adjudication" - whatever that means.

When I asked when should I expect to hear back - she gave a pretty broad range: 30 - 90 days:)