After Xfer and FP2 from TSC...post all activity

Hi,

Me and my family gave FP code 1 (second time, first time it was FP Code 3 in Aug 2005) on Saturday (5/5) and as of today there are no LUD's on our cases.

Did anyone have similar experience? How many days does it take between finger printing and a LUD on the case?

ss81:confused:

Hi,

Me and my family gave FP code 1 (second time, first time it was FP Code 3 in Aug 2005) on Saturday (5/5) and as of today there are no LUD's on our cases.

Did anyone have similar experience? How many days does it take between finger printing and a LUD on the case?

I had my first FP in Sept 2005. Then on 04/05/2007. No LUDs yet.

Hi,

I just spoke to FBI about my FP results and they informed me that they processed the FP (code 1, did my code 3 in Sep '05) on 5/5 and returned to TSC the same day. There are still no LUD's on my case.

The customer service representative could not tell me anything about my namecheck status.

I also spoke to TSC and the only piece of information they could give me was that I did not need an interview and that there is no need for RFE by TSC.

ss81

Hi all,

Is USCIS going crazy? On May 3, 2007 I got an email from CRIS saying that my 485 file got transferred to NSC and got an email THIS MORNING (May 9, 2007) another 2 emails saying that my 485 applications are pending at NSC.

This afternoon another 2 emails from CRIS saying that my 485 file again GOT TRANSFERRED TO Texas Service Center (WITH IN A DAY TWO TRANSFERS). You might be wondering how frustrating it is? see the following message I got this afternoon.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On May 9, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location.

For fun see the process below my file went around

I485 filed Sep. 2005
Transfer 1: VSC --> NSC July 2006 (got transfer notice from VSC)
Transfer 2: NSC --> VSC Sep 2006 (no message change/no notice from NSC)
Transfer 3: VSC ->TSC March 2007 (no message change/no notice from VSC)
Transfer 4: TSC-->NSC May 3 2007 (got CRIS mail and message change)
Transfer 5: NSC-->TSC MAY 9, 2007 (GOT CRIS MAIL AND MESSAGE CHANGE)

Still how many more?????????

Hi,

Hi Madgu,
I do not have any LUD, tried to call TSC, but did not work. No idea where we are???????????

Hi all,

Is USCIS going crazy? On May 3, 2007 I got an email from CRIS saying that my 485 file got transferred to NSC and got an email THIS MORNING (May 9, 2007) another 2 emails saying that my 485 applications are pending at NSC.

This afternoon another 2 emails from CRIS saying that my 485 file again GOT TRANSFERRED TO Texas Service Center (WITH IN A DAY TWO TRANSFERS). You might be wondering how frustrating it is? see the following message I got this afternoon.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On May 9, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location.

I485 filed Sep. 2005

Code-3 activities, do not worry. Prompt action are in place, good sign.

Hi Madgu,
I do not have any LUD, tried to call TSC, but did not work. No idea where we are???????????

Is yours a Transfer Case also? I called TSC today and the lady first refused to volunteer any information. I sort of grimaced and said, Oh Ok..and then on her own, she went a bit further to talk about my case. Here's roughly how the conversation went.

[She] Your security checks are pending.
[Me] Is it Namecheck?

[She] We are not allowed to divulge that information. All I can say is that your FPs (04/05/07), go to FBI and hence the security checks are pending.

[Me] I had called last week and somebody told me my NC was cleared.
[She] Sir, the person you spoke to was from our "National Call Center Service" and she probably mis-informed you. However, your case looks to be in "good standing" and the processing will be resumed once the security checks are clear.

<I know she was wrong on the earlier agent being from the National Call Center Service (Customer Service) as I had used the same POJ trick as I did to speak to this one. Of course I wouldnt tell her that>

[Me] I dont see any update on my case portfolio online
[She] It typically takes a few days to register the update <????>

----------
Can somebody throw some light on this conversation? Why would the lady say "case in good-standing". How can she make that determination?

Tsc_eb1or

TSC_EB1OR,

Better write to your senators office, you will get the namecheck/securitycheck details in no time. And also you can validate the same with the infopass appointment. Today I got the information from the senators office regarding my namecheck that its cleared and also i had a infopass yesterday they also said same thing.

va_lc_case

Is yours a Transfer Case also? I called TSC today and the lady first refused to volunteer any information. I sort of grimaced and said, Oh Ok..and then on her own, she went a bit further to talk about my case. Here's roughly how the conversation went.

[She] Your security checks are pending.
[Me] Is it Namecheck?

[She] We are not allowed to divulge that information. All I can say is that your FPs (04/05/07), go to FBI and hence the security checks are pending.

[Me] I had called last week and somebody told me my NC was cleared.
[She] Sir, the person you spoke to was from our "National Call Center Service" and she probably mis-informed you. However, your case looks to be in "good standing" and the processing will be resumed once the security checks are clear.

<I know she was wrong on the earlier agent being from the National Call Center Service (Customer Service) as I had used the same POJ trick as I did to speak to this one. Of course I wouldnt tell her that>

[Me] I dont see any update on my case portfolio online
[She] It typically takes a few days to register the update <????>

----------
Can somebody throw some light on this conversation? Why would the lady say "case in good-standing". How can she make that determination?

Hi Eb1 or,
It is difficult to assume anything from the words they use, some time s to get rid of you from the conversation, or I do not really know.
There is no secrets in revealing th eNC clearence, when I spoke with reps (my application was at VSC) she told me that my NC, back ground check all cleared, and I got the same answer from the senators office too. recently one guy from TSC also told me that NC cleared and I will hear in 60 days.
so some of them are horrible to talk and there are few guys extremly good, we have to try our luck, if you see the person is not cooperative, I used to say thank you and stop the conversation, again try another day.

Hi all,

I485 filed Sep. 2005

wow. one thing is for sure: your case is MOVING!
:)

I just came from the INFOPASS today. The immigration office told that TSC sent new set of NAMECHECK/SECURITY CHECK to FBI for all the transefered cases. Which has positive effect on all the transfered cases. As mine was cleared the NC/SC in couple of days once the TSC send the request to FBI .ie. requested on MARCH 20 --- result came back on MARCH 23. But the old security check is still pending.

THE LOCAL IMMIGRATION office told me that she will write an e-mail to the IO in TSC and request them respond to me. I am no sure how much I could believe her.

Anyway, thinkgs are getting in the order.

You saying that they re-requested NC for ALL transferred cases? I don't see how this effect is positive. FBI just received couple thousands more NC requests, as usual they won't be able to connect these new requests with already exisitng ones and will continue working on both. More workload, more time spent. How this is better? :(

You saying that they re-requested NC for ALL transferred cases? I don't see how this effect is positive. FBI just received couple thousands more NC requests, as usual they won't be able to connect these new requests with already exisitng ones and will continue working on both. More workload, more time spent. How this is better? :(

I agree with michvin. I've been stuck in name check since April 2006. There were 20,000 cases transferred from the VSC to the TSC, mine included. I just don't see how the second name check request is a positive. If they couldn't process my name check in an entire year, I don't understand how they'd be able to process it any faster with a second request. Another thing to note is that this also risks that the derivatives who were cleared might potentially get stuck in name check, such as my wife who had her name check cleared in about three weeks. She could potentially join me in this black hole given the second name check request initiated on her. This is just bizarre.

Actually, just now saw LUD. We had FP2 this morning.

Strangely, after the FP2, the message changed back to "On March 7, 2007, this case was transferred to the Texas Service Center." Me and my wife received e-mails from CRIS to that effect as well.

Earlier, the message was "Pending at Texas Service Center"

Looks like a computer glitch!

I did FP Code 1 but no LUD

Hi,
Me and my wife did FP code 1 on May 8th but no LUD as yet. Does anyone had similar experience?

Me too. No LUD change after FP2.
I wonder if:
People who have their NC already cleared will have LUD change after FP2 because their cases are being processed;
and whose NC has not been cleared will not have LUD change.
Can somebody confirm?

Me too. No LUD change after FP2.
I wonder if:
People who have their NC already cleared will have LUD change after FP2 because their cases are being processed;
and whose NC has not been cleared will not have LUD change.
Can somebody confirm?
I noticed the LUD on code-3 only and not code-1