After Xfer and FP2 from TSC...post all activity

By the way, I called FBI, all FP results were sent back to USCIS same day 5/5/2007 for all six cases.

assur:

I did my code 3 (FP2) on May 2, 2007 and got couple of LUDs. my FP1 was also code 3.
May be for code 3, they update internal files for photograph/signature/Index Finger for USCIS use.
May be for code 1, USCIS will start looking at anytime later stage/s.

I have total six (6) cases, all captured on 5/5/2007
2 cases got code 3 FP (1st time), so see LUDs on these two cases.
4 cases got code 1 FP (2nd Time), so I do not see any LUD
I am just thinking this way as a pattern.

Sorry to throw a wet blanket on these theories but I had a couple of LUDs on my case after I did Code 1 FP2 on May 4th. Moreoever, I see LUDs on my wife's case also even though she never did her 2nd FP. I asked for a rechedule since she is out of the country.

Too much over analysi is not good!!! The bottom line is no one knows what is going on at USCIS.

assur:

May be for code 3, they update internal files for photograph/signature/Index Finger for USCIS use

what does it mean by USCIS use ???

This is also a kind of updating internal files

Sorry to throw a wet blanket on these theories but I had a couple of LUDs on my case after I did Code 1 FP2 on May 4th. Moreoever, I see LUDs on my wife's case also even though she never did her 2nd FP. I asked for a rechedule since she is out of the country.

Too much over analysi is not good!!! The bottom line is no one knows what is going on at USCIS.
You are right.
It is good to go around when nothing in sight, it relieves.

assur:

May be for code 3, they update internal files for photograph/signature/Index Finger for USCIS use

what does it mean by USCIS use ???

This is also a kind of updating internal files
USCIS USE:
I know that USCIS sends photographs/Signature/Index Finger record to USCIS Kentucky Office (Responsible to produce GC or misc. cards). So code 3could trigger an update for these files.
LATER STAGE/s:
Review/Adjudication, bulk process, batch process, resend for name check, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi assur:

Thanks for your info.

USCIS USE:

I know that USCIS sends photographs/Signature/Index Finger record to USCIS Kentucky Office (Responsible to produce GC or misc. cards). So code 3could trigger an update for these files.

do you think getting FP2 CODE 3 means closer to approval?

Hi assur:

Thanks for your info.

USCIS USE:

do you think getting FP2 CODE 3 means closer to approval?
It will be a sweetest moment to see approvals for everbody. I dont see any reason other than "approval", does it make sense that USCIS wants to keep cases for years after redoing the FP efforts? No, becasue it takes lots of resources.
So I hope it is the effort to speed up and eliminate pending cases. VSC transferred around 12000 cases ( I saw somewhere in the postings), not everybody is called for FP.
USCIS knows better. Be patient and keep good hope.

Tere muh mein ghee shakkar ;)
--Naveen Oshos
madgu-gc2005
Relax, and enjoy. I believe, the movement is taking the cases towards positive end. Even, if it is a restructuring, reorganizing effort by USCIS, I see light end of the tunnel.

Things looking good after this transfer

I just came from the INFOPASS today. The immigration office told that TSC sent new set of NAMECHECK/SECURITY CHECK to FBI for all the transefered cases. Which has positive effect on all the transfered cases. As mine was cleared the NC/SC in couple of days once the TSC send the request to FBI .ie. requested on MARCH 20 --- result came back on MARCH 23. But the old security check is still pending.

THE LOCAL IMMIGRATION office told me that she will write an e-mail to the IO in TSC and request them respond to me. I am no sure how much I could believe her.

Anyway, thinkgs are getting in the order.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred

Latest:
Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On May 8, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

On may-05-2007,I and my wife went for Finger priniting 2.

Can sombody tell me what is going on?

I didn't change address for last 3 months.

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred

Latest:
Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On May 8, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

On may-05-2007,I and my wife went for Finger priniting 2.

Can sombody tell me what is going on?

I didn't change address for last 3 months.
Positively, USCIS making sure that they have the correct address to send GC.
Same happened with my son's FP noitce, I just informed USCIS to correct it.