• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014AS000xxxxx All asia please help share CN info.

My DV case no is 2014AS00019xxx Is this case no too high...

Ruwan, The visa bulletin shows numbers for the current month and an advanced notification for the following month. The most recent bulletin (the September bulletin, published a few days ago) gave advanced notification for October and the Asia cutoff was at 1800. That means they are processing Asia cases up to a case number of 1800. You will have to wait until your case number is current, which will probably be several months yet. The next few visa bulletins will give an idea how cases are being processed.

Hi,
Thanx for the update as above my case no is 19xxx compare to last year its pretty high,bcos it has n
gone only upto 10000 last year. Let's keep fingers cross and anyone have an idea about i-134 affidavit is it something we required. I have seen in this forum some people have taken them to interviews. If anyone have an idea kindly share it with me...

Also when the case number arrives do we have to call our Local US embassy or are we receiving information from KCC...?

i-134

Hi,
Thanx for the update as above my case no is 19xxx compare to last year its pretty high,bcos it has n
gone only upto 10000 last year. Let's keep fingers cross and anyone have an idea about i-134 affidavit is it something we required. I have seen in this forum some people have taken them to interviews. If anyone have an idea kindly share it with me...

Also when the case number arrives do we have to call our Local US embassy or are we receiving information from KCC...?

Ruwan, you will need i-134 form as it is listed on the US Embassy, Colombo, website.Although, I have seen in the forum that some only bring a sponsor letter for interview

CN : 2014AS00013XXX
1st NL Checked : May, 2013
Sent Forms to KCC : Pending
2nd NL : Pending
Medicals : Pending
Interview : Pending
Result: Pending
POE: Dulles

conformation from kcc

hi dear britsimon,
last night i made a call to KCC with my all personal details and KCC's girl replied that they received my documents!what does received mean actually?in fact they had received the documents two and half months before when i had posted it through fedex and was signed for by T. Campbell(meaning of to be in system,i want to know)

hi dear britsimon,
last night i made a call to KCC with my all personal details and KCC's girl replied that they received my documents!what does received mean actually?in fact they had received the documents two and half months before when i had posted it through fedex and was signed for by T. Campbell(meaning of to be in system,i want to know)

Received just means that they have received your documents and logged them in the system (created a file). They won’t do anything more with those documents until your number is being scheduled – which will be several months from now.

Received just means that they have received your documents and logged them in the system (created a file). They won’t do anything more with those documents until your number is being scheduled – which will be several months from now.

My case number is 29xx when will expect for second letter?

Glad you got your confirmation email - to be clear to others this is your confirmation they received your forms because you emailed them asking if they have your forms.

1. It is too early to get the police report.
2. Yes - you can and should enter the DV2015 - I will be doing so myself!
3. No - as you are the winner only your education certs are needed.

And now... the waiting!

By the way, what this forum for information but also watch the visa bulletins. This year might go different to previous years so the previous estimation of your interview date could change.

Thank you boss.......... you are doing a great help to others...

thank you a lot brisimon as you are helping so many winners like me by providing your valuable times and ideas and i am hoping the same help throught this year.

Help me out

Thanks for your prompt answer.
One more question for ya. I've visited US before too but for training sponsored by office and that is the first time. That time, I'd put my marital status as SINGLE but it'd already been three months of my marriage that time. I actually doubted if I don't get VISA if I put married status. Now in DV first letter processing, I put married status. I'm worried if they check marital status from my previous visit processing. Any idea what would happen?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!,

Has anybody from ASIA received second letter???I with 2014AS00011** from nepal hasnt received yet.............

Thanks for your prompt answer.*
One more question for ya. I've visited US before too but for training sponsored by office and that is the first time. That time, I'd put my marital status as SINGLE but it'd already been three months of my marriage that time. I actually doubted if I don't get VISA if I put married status. Now in DV first letter processing, I put married status. I'm worried if they check marital status from my previous visit processing. Any idea what would happen?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!,

Hello, I am from Mongolia. My case number is AS000049xx. When do you think that I will receive the 2nd letter? Thank you.

i-134

Ruwan, you will need i-134 form as it is listed on the US Embassy, Colombo, website.Although, I have seen in the forum that some only bring a sponsor letter for interview

CN : 2014AS00013XXX
1st NL Checked : May, 2013
Sent Forms to KCC : Pending
2nd NL : Pending
Medicals : Pending
Interview : Pending
Result: Pending
POE: Dulles

Do we have to take it alone with the sponsor letter? But in previous years Embassy didn't request this form since one of my best friends went to the interview without this.. i think they have strict this process and we have to take it......

I am from asia my CN is 36* still i did not received 2NL . Is there any body like me who did not receive 2NL though they have less CN

hi

hi Sampath

I am Jagath from Baththaramulla i like to be a friend of u because me also a Sri Lankan iam randomly selected for DV2014 programme i sent my forms 25th july but i didnt have any reply form KCC waiting for a reply from them :(

what's meen 1NL i think (notification letter) is it caret or not
if u like may i know ur contact details

Hi, I'm a Sri lankan

hi Sampath

I am Jagath from Baththaramulla i like to be a friend of u because me also a Sri Lankan iam randomly selected for DV2014 programme i sent my forms 25th july but i didnt have any reply form KCC waiting for a reply from them :(

what's meen 1NL i think (notification letter) is it caret or not
if u like may i know ur contact details

Hi,
I'm a winner from Sri lanka too. My case number is 22000. I was wondering what your number is.
Good luck!!
Thanks.

about mail that I got back from KCC

Hello friends,
As per I made an inquiry about the status of my case I got an email which read as:
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
---------------------------------------------------------
So, my question is, Is this normal reply that everyone gets back from KCC? What does it mean "pending further embassy review" ???
Some of the experts claims that it is not a normal reply that everyone gets.

I'm confused guys, hope you will help me out. Thank yOu in advance. Best regards.