• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014AS000xxxxx All asia please help share CN info.

NOPPO

Registered Users (C)
Hi all Asian winners,

I'm wondering the boarderline for Asia this year. My CN is 2014AS000222xx which I think it's very high. My friend get number 23XXX which is a bit higher than me. Is it possible for you to help share your CN or the number you know that will be the highest for Asia?

No drama on this thread please

Last edited by a moderator:
saw terynae

Are you 2014AS00193xxx ???? or 2014AS000193xx

my friend's is AS00023xxx

:confused:

mine is AS19XXX do you think it's realy matter, some claim they randomly select the numbers to interviews?

How did you hear that? I havn't heard that process before.

i read in some posts, that people with very high numbers like AS70XXX and even more got interviewed and also got the GC in the end ,
according to some fox here in the forum it's not possible , because after they reach the number of visa which is 50,000 they stop the interviews.
so i guess they've got other factors to the interviews order.

the interviews is assigned based on the Cutoff numbers, so it's definitely not random. for the thread that you mentioned the guy was in DV2012, which I consider it was an exception because they revoked the first drawl because it was not random, and a lot of people got pissed because after a lot of people sent their papers to KCC, the DOS announced that there were an error and they revoked all the announced results, that's why they had a new selection. I wish everybody the best, and I hope everybody gets it.