• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014AS000xxxxx All asia please help share CN info.

Do you guys think that based on my CN Asia AS19XXX i will get a chance for a 2NL and an interview?

It is difficult to tell right now but I do think you stand a chance. I think Asia will progress with ~2k per month. Remember we have 27xxx the max reported so far. 19xxx is still 8k from it. Next 2 vb will give us some clue.

Im from sri lanka

Hi,

Im from Sri lanka, My C/N DV201400010xxx . I wonder , when will i get the 2nd N/L & the interview. pls advice.

cheers to all DV2014 winners.

Lakshan.

Dear All,

I have a question for current/next DV. Not to mention checking the result of DV selectee via online, all the DV selectee still have a letter of notification (1st letter) mailed out?

Thanks!

Good luck to you all.

CRNA -- CN: 2011AS0004XXXX

PS I am from Asia zone who belonged to super high case number (4X,XXX), and finally I made it! ...So fingers crossed to you guys who have high case number.

i dont beleive this bro are you joking?
Dear All,

I have a question for current/next DV. Not to mention checking the result of DV selectee via online, all the DV selectee still have a letter of notification (1st letter) mailed out?

Thanks!

Good luck to you all.

CRNA -- CN: 2011AS0004XXXX

PS I am from Asia zone who belonged to super high case number (4X,XXX), and finally I made it! ...So fingers crossed to you guys who have high case number.

i dont beleive this bro are you joking?

For DV11, it is possible because Bangladesh is still in for DV11. It create a lot of holes during selection time for Bangladesh because in Bangladesh there is a lot of fraud entries. But in DV13 onward, Bangladesh is out from DV.

Hi, Can My case number SA2014AS0001**** How can I check the interview selectees.

Hi I've tried to go through via Visa Bullet for August 2014,but its not that clear to me. Kindly can anyone give me an idea how to check the selects for interview.

Thank you

Ruwan

these numbers post so far :
2014AS00023xxx
2014AS000193xx
2014AS00022Xxx
2014AS000104XX
2014AS000050xx
2014AS000065xx
2014AS00010xxx
2014AS00070XXX (not confirmed)

if the last one is real than the numbers will run very fast this year.

Hi I've tried to go through via Visa Bullet for August 2014,but its not that clear to me. Kindly can anyone give me an idea how to check the selects for interview.

Thank you

Ruwan

Ruwan, The visa bulletin shows numbers for the current month and an advanced notification for the following month. The most recent bulletin (the September bulletin, published a few days ago) gave advanced notification for October and the Asia cutoff was at 1800. That means they are processing Asia cases up to a case number of 1800. You will have to wait until your case number is current, which will probably be several months yet. The next few visa bulletins will give an idea how cases are being processed.

Ruwan, The visa bulletin shows numbers for the current month and an advanced notification for the following month. The most recent bulletin (the September bulletin, published a few days ago) gave advanced notification for October and the Asia cutoff was at 1800. That means they are processing Asia cases up to a case number of 1800. You will have to wait until your case number is current, which will probably be several months yet. The next few visa bulletins will give an idea how cases are being processed.

hy frends i am frm nepal my case no. is as000033** can u tell me when my case no will be current...

hy frends i am frm nepal my case no. is as000033** can u tell me when my case no will be current...

October "only" announced numbers up to 1800 for AS. That was a surprise to me and others - lower than we had thought and low in comparison to the high number released for Europe. There are probably good reasons for that - but at the moment it makes it hard to speculate what numbers will be announced in the next bulletin.

So - because of that unknown, no one can be really sure what will happen next. I think your number could go current next month - OR it might not go current until December or even January. The only thing you can do is keep watching the visa bulletins.

need suggestion!

my case number is 2014AS000080** and i am from nepal.may this case number get interview?i suspect on getting second letter as country limit crossed before my case number become current.if this case number is called for interview when will you expect?

my case number is 2014AS000080** and i am from nepal.may this case number get interview?i suspect on getting second letter as country limit crossed before my case number become current.if this case number is called for interview when will you expect?

I don't think the country limit will be hit before your case is current. As you know there are just over 6000 selectees from Nepal BUT many of them will not proceed with their case for various reasons.

As for when you would get an interview - it will be months yet, but as I answered immediately before your post, I think it is very difficult to predict these dates with accuracy. So - watch the visa bulletins and we can have a clearer idea in a couple of months time.

I don't think the country limit will be hit before your case is current. As you know there are just over 6000 selectees from Nepal BUT many of them will not proceed with their case for various reasons.

As for when you would get an interview - it will be months yet, but as I answered immediately before your post, I think it is very difficult to predict these dates with accuracy. So - watch the visa bulletins and we can have a clearer idea in a couple of months time.
britsimon when will i have my interview my cn is 2014AS000025** and im from nepal...

About holes in case number!!

how the holes are created in between case numbers?suppose upto 10000 case numbers from any reason,arenot there 10000 individual?how many holes can be expected generally in this range?

Dear Britisimon,

I got the confirmation email from KCC today.. Well gradually we are getting close to our ultimate goal.. Anyway My case number is AS00018XXX . as you advised me earlier my interview will be held on after July 2014..
1)Shall i get my police report now? OR is it too early?
2)Even though i have become a selected in 2014, Can i apply for 2015 DV program since still i'm not sure that i will get Visa for 2014 ?
3)Do i have to get education certificates of my dependent also?

B.regards

Dear Britisimon,

I got the confirmation email from KCC today.. Well gradually we are getting close to our ultimate goal.. Anyway My case number is AS00018XXX . as you advised me earlier my interview will be held on after July 2014..
1)Shall i get my police report now? OR is it too early?
2)Even though i have become a selected in 2014, Can i apply for 2015 DV program since still i'm not sure that i will get Visa for 2014 ?
3)Do i have to get education certificates of my dependent also?

B.regards

Glad you got your confirmation email - to be clear to others this is your confirmation they received your forms because you emailed them asking if they have your forms.

1. It is too early to get the police report.
2. Yes - you can and should enter the DV2015 - I will be doing so myself!
3. No - as you are the winner only your education certs are needed.

And now... the waiting!

By the way, what this forum for information but also watch the visa bulletins. This year might go different to previous years so the previous estimation of your interview date could change.