• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014AS000xxxxx All asia please help share CN info.

hi
my cn is 2014AS00002*** is this number is high or low and when does i have my interview???

My CN is 2014AS00024xxx
I think the number is very high.
Hope have the chance.......

Have to monitor the progress up to Jan or Feb bulletin only know better about the chances for any case # above 15k in my opinion. This year is a fine tuning year, anything can happen. Once the 2013 visa issued statistic is out next month or so, that also will give us some clue about the chances. Let hope for the best.

Have to monitor the progress up to Jan or Feb bulletin only know better about the chances for any case # above 15k in my opinion. This year is a fine tuning year, anything can happen. Once the 2013 visa issued statistic is out next month or so, that also will give us some clue about the chances. Let hope for the best.

are u sure for the numbers below 15k? Cuz according to some posts they expected numbers between 10800 and 12500 to be at risk

are u sure for the numbers below 15k? Cuz according to some posts they expected numbers between 10800 and 12500 to be at risk

Nothing is certain now. Will have to see next 2-3 VB. 15k is just my opinion. Because the first cut off is weird. Europe start with 8k with 46k selectees and Asia start with 1800 with 23k selectees. Is this logical? Is definitely not. So, let see whether Asia and Africa can do the catch up to other regions.

The next 3 VB will tell us 5 months cut off, if it is still the same as DV13 then 10-12k max is very likely.

Nothing is certain now. Will have to see next 2-3 VB. 15k is just my opinion. Because the first cut off is weird. Europe start with 8k with 46k selectees and Asia start with 1800 with 23k selectees. Is this logical? Is definitely not. So, let see whether Asia and Africa can do the catch up to other regions.

The next 3 VB will tell us 5 months cut off, if it is still the same as DV13 then 10-12k max is very likely.

Kayend the difference in the starting numbers (and also the speed later) will also be impacted by the responses they have had thus far. If you take Europe, there are several countries where the life is already good and people are comfortable , so although people entered and won the lottery they may not have pursued their selection by sending in the forms. KCC have a sense of that already with the forms they have received so they might know that the first 8000 CNs will only yield say 2000 selectees. Asia might be different - perhaps they have had a far higher response from Asia so 1800 might yield 1200 applications. Do you see what I mean? Just another possible theory...

Kayend the difference in the starting numbers (and also the speed later) will also be impacted by the responses they have had thus far. If you take Europe, there are several countries where the life is already good and people are comfortable , so although people entered and won the lottery they may not have pursued their selection by sending in the forms. KCC have a sense of that already with the forms they have received so they might know that the first 8000 CNs will only yield say 2000 selectees. Asia might be different - perhaps they have had a far higher response from Asia so 1800 might yield 1200 applications. Do you see what I mean? Just another possible theory...

Yes, that might be possible. But generally, Europe take up rate is about 50% to 70%, if I am not mistaken. Anyway, anything is still possible at this stage. Too early to tell but usually the monthly progress will stabilize after 5-6 months. So, prediction will be more accurate in Jan or Feb time frame.

Yes, that might be possible. But generally, Europe take up rate is about 50% to 70%, if I am not mistaken. Anyway, anything is still possible at this stage. Too early to tell but usually the monthly progress will stabilize after 5-6 months. So, prediction will be more accurate in Jan or Feb time frame.

Europe has had a sharp rise in anti USA (and UK) sentiment in recent years - so America isn't as "cool" as it once was.

If you look at DV2013 CEAC table that raevsky prepared, Only the %20-25 percent of the first 10k EU numbers have proceeded the application. There are holes but I don't think there are %75 holes in there.

If you look at DV2013 CEAC table that raevsky prepared, Only the %20-25 percent of the first 10k EU numbers have proceeded the application. There are holes but I don't think there are %75 holes in there.
Do not look at Europe. A lot of visas are issued by the consulates that are not in CEAC (like Uzbekistan and Armenia). I expect about 60% of European visas only to get into CEAC.

My # is 2014AS00010xxx. I guess it should be a safe one, and my interview will be around next May?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think asia will become current on august or september with 13-15k
9-11K can expect interview on March-May. April- June at worst case

I guess because Asia and Africa Usually go to embassy with much more dependents than other regions as Europe