• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014AS000xxxxx All asia please help share CN info.

im dv 2014 winner from asia, case num 19XXX
Whatever my case num would be I'm sure i'll be gettin since God is with me. And all of you as well
But i have one question.
125000 selectees were selected. but the case numbers rank from 1000's to 26000 (maximum). that is also random. so if one person includes 2 dependents for gettin visa. 26,000 * 2= 52,000 almost all should get visa? isn't it?

No what you are saying is not accurate.

Case numbers are not consecutive - there are gaps (holes) in the numbering.
The case numbers are region specific. That means there could be a case number AS1 and a case EU1 and so on.
There are not enough visas for all selectees - some high numbers will not get interviews.

I also need some help. I am also from Sri Lanka. My number is AS138xx. When do you think I will be called for an interview? Currently I am single. I was told that I need to be married before the interview.

I also need some help. I am also from Sri Lanka. My number is AS138xx. When do you think I will be called for an interview? Currently I am single. I was told that I need to be married before the interview.

Are you planning on marrying someone anyway, or do you think you won't get a visa as a single person? Your statement is ambiguous.

Are you planning on marrying someone anyway, or do you think you won't get a visa as a single person? Your statement is ambiguous.

1. I hope to marry soon. But I need to know roughly when the interview could be so that I can plan and get married before that.
2. I have already submitted DS260 online form stating that I am single. Can that be amended if I get married now?
3. How can that be changed after I get married and how long does that amendment process take?

1. I hope to marry soon. But I need to know roughly when the interview could be so that I can plan and get married before that.
2. I have already submitted DS260 online form stating that I am single. Can that be amended if I get married now?
3. How can that be changed after I get married and how long does that amendment process take?

That number is high. Judging by DV2014, it is risky to get a visa. If you got an interview it would probably oniy be in September.
Yes you can and must amend the DS260 if you get married. Email KCC and ask them to unlock the form so you can amend yours and add one for your new spouse. How long it takes to unlock depends how busy they are when you mail them, others have reported anything from a few days to a few weeks. You need to get all that done before they schedule the interviews (so that your spouse will be included on the interview notification) so if a September interview ideally you should have completed the process by late June.

That number is high. Judging by DV2014, it is risky to get a visa. If you got an interview it would probably oniy be in September.
Yes you can and must amend the DS260 if you get married. Email KCC and ask them to unlock the form so you can amend yours and add one for your new spouse. How long it takes to unlock depends how busy they are when you mail them, others have reported anything from a few days to a few weeks. You need to get all that done before they schedule the interviews (so that your spouse will be included on the interview notification) so if a September interview ideally you should have completed the process by late June.
Thanks Susie