• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014AS000xxxxx All asia please help share CN info.

any Sri Lankan????

Did you have a chance to go through the past DV 13,12 & 11 SL threads here?
If not pl take some time to do so.
There's a wealth of info in there, and I bet you'll see most your q s already answered in those.

Best!

new members please write numbers here so we can follow statistics,
high numbered are very welcomed here :)

mine is as below in signature, AS00019XXX, from the entrant status check it looks like they have 125,000 selected if they select 50,000 out of 125,000 means you got a change of 1 success interview out of 2.5 person, and this is only hope not based on facts, my understanding is that 125,000 case number are distributed to 6 regions in the whole world, now asia is big with many embassies, so these huge numbers seems to be normal and possibility of getting an interview is Ok, Not a fact just calculations, please be kind and correct me if wrong?

Lol he is the same Guy signed the receive of my Paper to KCC, still i plan to call them tomorrow, please let me know if you find out something??

If you call tomorrow you will waste your time. It takes a couple of weeks at least to get your forms in their system. There is no rush - your number won't be current for many months yet...

RELAXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!

Lol he is the same Guy signed the receive of my Paper to KCC, still i plan to call them tomorrow, please let me know if you find out something??

Hi, now only i saw your reply... i called them 19th of June 2013. but they are saying they haven't updated their systems yet.. What this T.Cambell did to our documents...???

Hi, now only i saw your reply... i called them 19th of June 2013. but they are saying they haven't updated their systems yet.. What this T.Cambell did to our documents...???

i have checked by email, according to them checking at this time is not "feasible" they apparently have paper in a size of a small forest, they told me wait 6-8 weeks !! all i can say is patience is a virtue

Last edited by a moderator:
This Year the maximum for DV Lottery 2014 AS around 26,000 the highest case number.
So, do you know what was the maximum case number for DV lottery 2013 AS?

and the maximum case number for DV lottery 2012 ?
Around 73500 or so. Do not forget DV-12 had Bangladesh included, and both DV-13 and DV-14 have this country excluded. And Bangladesh being included is the source of high numbers

And the following is from 2008 to 2011, as you can see before it goes current the number varies a lot each year and all this years it include Bangladesh as well.

DV-11 -39750 - Current
DV-10 -28700 - Current
DV-09 -30350 - Current
DV-08 -13400 - Current

The number I provided for DV-12 is the real max number. While the last number before current in VB was 40500. That is about 2 times difference. At the same time for DV-13 max is about 10700 and the last one before current is 9850. Not much difference.

How much money should I have on my bank account? The rule of thumb is the more the better.
I am really afraid if my account wont have enough money by my interview
I suggest you take 19,000$ based on communication i had from my Post US embassy

case number

Hi all Asian winners,

I'm wondering the boarderline for Asia this year. My CN is 2014AS000222xx which I think it's very high. My friend get number 23XXX which is a bit higher than me. Is it possible for you to help share your CN or the number you know that will be the highest for Asia?

No drama on this thread please

ohh