• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

Hello,
My CN is 2014AS00001xxx.

I haven't received my 2NL yet, should I be worried?

I submitted my forms on Aug 25th.

Will appreciate your thoughts.

I'd like to know that you'd already check ststus online?
now nov , how come you numberr not yet in process.
i am over 1800 and when will my status will change?
I become worry .

ESC not yet update when the number is current

my number is current but no changes in e status check.
how long i need to wait?
if end of the month time not yet get 2nd NL or no change in ESC,
what should i do?
Anybody !! please let me know

Lucky me!

I received my 2nd notification letter yesterday for AOS. My CN is pretty high, its a long waiting though until I will fill I-485.

mr tin when did you sent your forms ?

JULY,2013.and i got receipt of delivery to KCC by mail service.
in case , my forms are not qualify for for process, ESC will show the statas of disqualification when i check?
how do i know my forms are checked by KCC?

JULY,2013.and i got receipt of delivery to KCC by mail service.
in case , my forms are not qualify for for process, ESC will show the statas of disqualification when i check?
how do i know my forms are checked by KCC?

KCC does not have the authority to disqualify a case - only a consular officer can do that. So once you have been selected and sent in your DS forms, if your case number becomes current, you will be allocated an interview. If KCC find potential problems with the forms, they will "flag" them, but they cannot disqualify you based on what is in the forms. (The only disqualifications they can do are if there is a problem with the entry form after submission for example if someone has submitted duplicate entries, but such people will never get a selection notification.)

Thank you very much for your info.
so now, i know that no need to afraid for cancel by KCC.
only i need to be patient and wait.
thank you.
KCC does not have the authority to disqualify a case - only a consular officer can do that. So once you have been selected and sent in your DS forms, if your case number becomes current, you will be allocated an interview. If KCC find potential problems with the forms, they will "flag" them, but they cannot disqualify you based on what is in the forms. (The only disqualifications they can do are if there is a problem with the entry form after submission for example if someone has submitted duplicate entries, but such people will never get a selection notification.)

please my case number is 2014AF00021xxx please when will it be current.

maame you should be current in January. I know you are a Ghanaian by your name so please join the ghana thread and all other assistance which are ghana specific would be offered to you.

My case no is 2014AS00016xxx wat is my possibility to get interview......

Guys plz help me out wat is the possibility to get interview...?And wat is second notification letter

gh50

maame you should be current in January. I know you are a Ghanaian by your name so please join the ghana thread and all other assistance which are ghana specific would be offered to you.
Thank you very much gh50.does that mean I will receive the second notification letter in January? Also kindly show me the Ghana thread so I can follow. Waiting for response. Thank yiy very much for your help

Status adjustment

Hi everyone,
I received my second letter notification. I laready send DV application fee. Now I was wondering what will be the next step. Do I start status adjustment process now??I'll really appreciate the response.

Thanks

Hope your fine. Can you please first update your signature so that we can help you as a forum.
Hi everyone,
I received my second letter notification. I laready send DV application fee. Now I was wondering what will be the next step. Do I start status adjustment process now??I'll really appreciate the response.

Thanks