• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

mate donot laugh at other will u mind to see Iin weekipedia about dv lottery same word is used just....see there

You need to stop getting so prickly! Just because something is on the internet, especially on Wikipedia, doesn't necessarily mean it's right or correct.

Plus when the OP used circumcision in place of "cut off" I assume he was trying to be cheeky or funny, and I didn't see anything wrong with that anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
mate donot laugh at other will u mind to see Iin weekipedia about dv lottery same word is used just....see there

Dude. Really. Relax.

The word only has one meaning and yes although I see it is misused in Wikipedia it is not correct. You can trust me on that - English is my first language! However the way it was used and then questioned was humorous. It is OK to laugh when something is funny - really it is. You seem to get get so wound up when someone dares to laugh at someone or something connected to Nepal - really - no need to be so sensitive.

Please hellp!!!!

Please i like to know if there is any good advice for a single mother (never married) without children father's name on
children birth certificate that won the lottery. All her form to KCC stated single and only children name included
I've read several post and comment but there is non that answer the question.
She like to know what to do. Any other alternative? or she should just forget about the whole thing.
Please your advice is needed urgently thank you

:confused:

Please i like to know if there is any good advice for a single mother (never married) without children father's name on
children birth certificate that won the lottery. All her form to KCC stated single and only children name included
I've read several post and comment but there is non that answer the question.
She like to know what to do. Any other alternative? or she should just forget about the whole thing.
Please your advice is needed urgently thank you

:confused:

It seems pretty obvious that if she's never been married that she has filled the form in correctly - I don't see what the problem is?

This question is in the wrong thread though.

It seems pretty obvious that if she's never been married that she has filled the form in correctly - I don't see what the problem is?

This question is in the wrong thread though.

Ahhhh - just answered pretty much the same on another incorrect thread.

2nl

You sent your documents on Aug 25th. Before they schedule an interview for you they spend some time on "processing" at KCC - and this can take 8-10 weeks. Once that processing is completed they will schedule your interview as soon as possible as you are already current. You should therefore get your 2NL within a few weeks from now.

Got my 2NL today!
interview Jan 3rd.

Good luck to you all!

DV2014AF00011xxx
Entry Checked: 12.05.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 08.06.2013
Confirmed by KCC via E-mail: 28.10.2013 After I send with Email
2nd NL: 20/11/2013(November 20, 2013)
Documents: Not yet
Police Report: Not yet
Medicals: Not yet
Interview: January 28, 2014

Congra For All DV 2014 Winners I Win And Get 2nd Notification Letter: Wait Until You Get!! Good Luck

Congra For DV 2014 Winners I Win And Get 2nd Notification Letter:
DV2014AF00011xxx
Entry Checked: 12.05.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 08.06.2013
Confirmed by KCC via E-mail: 28.10.2013 After I send with Email
2nd NL: 20/11/2013(November 20, 2013)
Documents: Not yet
Police Report: Not yet
Medicals: Not yet
Interview: January 28, 2014

2nl

Hello!

I come from Cambodia (Southeast Asia) and my case number is 2014AS00007XXX.
I sent Form DS-203, Form DSP 122 and photos to KCC since July but I have not got any confirmation from them.
I'm worry whether my documents reach KCC or not. Should I contact to KCC? Can anyone guess when will I get my 2NL?

Thanks,
Kim

Hello!

I come from Cambodia (Southeast Asia) and my case number is 2014AS00007XXX.
I sent Form DS-203, Form DSP 122 and photos to KCC since July but I have not got any confirmation from them.
I'm worry whether my documents reach KCC or not. Should I contact to KCC? Can anyone guess when will I get my 2NL?

Thanks,
Kim

Do call and/or e-mail them to make sure they received it.

britsimon

Ahhhh - just answered pretty much the same on another incorrect thread.
hello britsimon,
Could you please tell me about medical check for interview. And when will be cut off number for March? approximately.
Is there any constant changes in visa bulletin for every month? Because my cn is over AS00015000. so when will be my number current? and if u know , please tell us detail of the changes in every month.
Thanks

hello britsimon,
Could you please tell me about medical check for interview. And when will be cut off number for March? approximately.
Is there any constant changes in visa bulletin for every month? Because my cn is over AS00015000. so when will be my number current? and if u know , please tell us detail of the changes in every month.
Thanks

Your number is not going to be current for many months yet - it is difficult to say precisely but I would guess August or September.

I'm not really too sure on what your other questions are about.