• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

When will i get Secod Notification letter?

Hello every body!!

I am a 2014 DV winner from Nepal. My CN - 2014AS00006XXX. When i will get second notification letter? KCC conformed that they received my documents.

Hello every body!!

I am a 2014 DV winner from Nepal. My CN - 2014AS00006XXX. When i will get second notification letter? KCC conformed that they received my documents.

Probably around March or April mate! we can have a better guess of the time frame when the january's numbers are released.

sick checking my mail

Hello guys,

Congrats and hard good for all! :D

do anyone knows if i'm nearly to be notified according to my case number?
or there is some one who have a CN near to mine and he has been notified?

thanks and best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

Congrats and hard luck for all! :D

thanks and best regards

Your case number won't be current until around Feb perhaps March. So - you won't get your 2NL until late December or January.

Hello guys,

Congrats and hard luck for all! :D

thanks and best regards

You will become current around Feb - May. Good luck to you.

I'd like to know that you'd already check ststus online?
now nov , how come you numberr not yet in process.
i am over 1800 and when will my status will change?
I become worry .

I checked my status online and no change yet.
I confirmed with the KCC on OCT 1st they received my documents.

My CN is current now,

Still waiting for my 2NL

My CN is current now,

Still waiting for my 2NL

You sent your documents on Aug 25th. Before they schedule an interview for you they spend some time on "processing" at KCC - and this can take 8-10 weeks. Once that processing is completed they will schedule your interview as soon as possible as you are already current. You should therefore get your 2NL within a few weeks from now.

Thank u.

Made_in_Nepal,

Let me revise that. Your number will be current March - June. Good luck!

Thank u friend!! I heard that Nepal will possibly join the list of "circumcised" countries starting DV-2014. So is there any probability of Getting Second letter according to my case number? My CN is 2014AS00006XXX.

My CN is current now,

Still waiting for my 2NL

please tell me when your status change.
I hope you will get it soon and my number also current now.

Dv

Thank u friend!! I heard that Nepal will possibly join the list of "circumcised" countries starting DV-2014. So is there any probability of Getting Second letter according to my case number? My CN is 2014AS00006XXX.

hello bro,
First of all congrats. I am a selectee for dv 2014 and i am also from Nepal. I have a question, what does circumcised mean?

hello bro,
First of all congrats. I am a selectee for dv 2014 and i am also from Nepal. I have a question, what does circumcised mean?

LOLOLOLOL

I have a feeling he used the wrong word (as I can't think of ANY way a country could be circumcised)...

hello bro,

Dear friend!!
Congrats to u too...
What is ur case number? Circumcised means Katauti. Yespali KCC le Nepal ko kota bata kehi Katauti garne Probability 6. Sayad to March/ April bata lagu gar6. Jasari Last yeat Venezuela ko Katauti gareko thyo sohi tarikale Nepal ko ni Katauti garne Probability 6. Where r u from?

Dear friend!!
Congrats to u too...
What is ur case number? Circumcised means Katauti. Yespali KCC le Nepal ko kota bata kehi Katauti garne Probability 6. Sayad to March/ April bata lagu gar6. Jasari Last yeat Venezuela ko Katauti gareko thyo sohi tarikale Nepal ko ni Katauti garne Probability 6. Where r u from?

Does Katauti mean "cut off" by any chance. As a man, speaking for all the men here, could you find a different word other than circumcised?

Does Katauti mean "cut off" by any chance. As a man, speaking for all the men here, could you find a different word other than circumcised?

britsimon i think he is trying to say that possibly Nepal will be joining the list of countries having special cutoff limit imposed for them.