• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

Thanks scusyxx for your answer.

Does that mean I won't get 2 NL or is it still in process?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got reply from KCC..
KCC reply is ,Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. What does it mean ...????is that confirm for second letter?please share!

all the best for all forum mate who are going to face CO on the coming days,may God do everything possible for you

It means; KCC completed processing of your documents. As soon as your CN gets current, your documents will be forwarded to the embassy. It is not 2NL.

2NL looks like this:

You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

I got reply from KCC..
KCC reply is ,Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. What does it mean ...????is that confirm for second letter?please share!

It means; KCC completed processing of your documents. As soon as your CN gets current, your documents will be forwarded to the embassy. It is not 2NL.

2NL looks like this:

You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

Thanx scusyxx for good information!

2nd NL

Hello,
My CN is 2014AS00001xxx.

I haven't received my 2NL yet, should I be worried?

I submitted my forms on Aug 25th.

Will appreciate your thoughts.

Hello,
My CN is 2014AS00001xxx.

I haven't received my 2NL yet, should I be worried?

I submitted my forms on Aug 25th.

Will appreciate your thoughts.

You would have to wait a little bit and checking the status of your case with KCC because Aug 25th looks too early for you to receive your 2NL now.

If Christ is with you you are losing because there is who is bigger than Christ ( Allah )

"This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Act 4:11-12)