• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

2NL is comming

Dear, All friends.

I have received 2NL this morning!
My appointment is Dec. 2nd.

I hope you guys will get 2NL soon.

Best regards,

Hello guys, 2nd Notification letters for interviews scheduled for December were sent yesterday- the 18th of October. So kindly check your status, God bless...

Thanks be to the Almighty God, he does wonders!!!! Yes, I guess for December guys the 2nd NL are out. Just check your statuses.

DV2014AF00015***
Checked on 19th May
sent forms on 25th May
confirmed receipt with KCC on 10th June
2nd NL on 19th October
Police records on 18th October
Medical exams: yet to schedule
Interview on 24th December, God-willing
The rest I leave unto the Almighty God!!!

how do KCC notify your 2NL?

Dear, All friends.

I have received 2NL this morning!
My appointment is Dec. 2nd.

I hope you guys will get 2NL soon.

Best regards,

Hello
how KCC notify your 2NL.
Can u please share their 2NL eamil.
just sample. no need your personal data

Hello
how KCC notify your 2NL.
Can u please share their 2NL eamil.
just sample. no need your personal data

This is what the email says

You have received this email notification to
inform you that you have updates available at
http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log
in using your confirmation number from your
original application to complete further
processing.

Need your help mates,

when I filled my forms I made a mistake on the" Permanent address in the united States where you intend to live. ...." I wrote a wrong phone number mistaking 80 to 08 , I ve just realized this mistake bcs I was about to call this person for some information. In addition this host person changed his address recently !! so, I need your help for the following questions:
1.what shall I do?
2.is there any negative impact on my case ?
3. will the KCC contact this address to confirm its authenticity ?
4. May I write to KCC to correct that mistake?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kindly contact them with your details and make the said corrections. There are no negative impact this corrections will make in your case.
Good luck

Need your help mates,

when I filled my forms I made a mistake on the" Permanent address in the united States where you intend to live. ...." I wrote a wrong phone number mistaking 80 to 08 , I ve just realized this mistake bcs I was about to call this person for some information. In addition this host person changed his address recently !! so, I need your help for the following questions:
1.what shall I do?

Need your help mates,

1.what shall I do?

You don't even need to answer this question - we wrote unknown on our form and still got the visa. The only address you have to have is where your green card will be sent, and you can even change/correct that at point of entry.

any news here ? i didn't get mine till now my cn is AF 8900 Egypt
they received my applications on 17 may

An update: I've got my 2NL now. Interview is on Dec 18th.
I hope you guys will get 2NL soon. They are scheduling interviews, yours should be on the way to you...

FYI, They sent an email to an address that I used when I sent my DS230 forms not the one that I used at my edv application.

You are not alone miko. I haven't got mine yet too.
CN: EU10XXX
They received my documents on June 13th.

Last edited by a moderator:
An update: I've got my 2NL now. Interview is on Dec 18th.
I hope you guys will get 2NL soon. They are scheduling interviews, yours should be on the way to you...

FYI, They sent an email to an address that I used when I sent my DS230 forms not the one that I used at my edv application.

Good to know you have it finally,we have the same date and hoping for good outcomes. All the best.

hallo peeps anybody who is current can answer this question ,is the ceac site showing your case number ready when you insert your digits eg 2014AF10325? WILL APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT

DV2014 is not in system yet. I think the data will be available around Dec.

hallo peeps anybody who is current can answer this question ,is the ceac site showing your case number ready when you insert your digits eg 2014AF10325? WILL APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT