• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

Help

Hello everybody!
Am from Algeria, and Am waiting for the the 2NL, I got the confirmation e-mail yesterday

"Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

But the problem is my case number, 2014AF00077*** its too high am really worry I didn't slept 2 nights after reading some forums, what do you think guys?

PS: Can someone Tell me please how to do for the informations about the lottery steps in the signature, thank you.
Best regards.

Hello everybody!
Am from Algeria, and Am waiting for the the 2NL, I got the confirmation e-mail yesterday

"Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

But the problem is my case number, 2014AF00077*** its too high am really worry I didn't slept 2 nights after reading some forums, what do you think guys?

PS: Can someone Tell me please how to do for the informations about the lottery steps in the signature, thank you.
Best regards.

Your number is not too high at all. AF has numbers MUCH higher than that. I think you should get an interview around July/August.

To edit your signature go here:-

http://forums.immigration.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Agree with britsimon - you should get an interview but it will probably be the last quarter of the fiscal year.

People who are expecting an interview date in December; Have you got 2NL?

Last edited by a moderator:
People who are expecting an interview date in December; Have you got 2NL?

Not yet, I don't know if there's anyone who has received from the December lot.

DV2014AF00015***
Checked on 19th May
sent forms on 25th May
confirmed receipt with KCC on 10th June
2nd NL on 19th October
Police records on 18th October
Medical exams: yet to schedule
Interview on 24th December, God-willing
The rest I leave unto the Almighty God!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet, I don't know if there's anyone who has received from the December lot.

2014AF00015***
Checked on 19th May
sent forms on 25th May
confirmed receipt with KCC on 10th June
The rest I leave unto the Almighty God!!!

Me too not yet, all the December guys I know nobody has received it.

Let us keep waiting, in the past some got theirs 2 months ahead of their interview dates. But it seems this time it has delayed since some of those current in November are yet to have theirs. Maybe from next week or early November we will start receiving the 2nd NL. It shall be well. God reigns.

Friends, I just got my 2nd NL. So kindly check your status or check your email for directions. God bless us all.

congrats ghanaman ad success along with 2NL ,to others patience is the name of the game you will get your 2nl if you had sent your forms early
Friends, I just got my 2nd NL. So kindly check your status or check your email for directions. God bless us all.

Hello Everyone

First congratulations to all the 2014 DV lottery winners...

Guys i would like to know if someone from the 2014 DV lottery has already received the second notification letter?

Best regards

yes i have got it today( 18-10-2013)