• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

KCC will email us as 2nd letter when our number on current and if we are qualify for further process of visa.
for asian, now up to 1800 on current, so if your number is within 1800, you have to check online status check
in EDV wibe site. if your number is 2500, next month your number on current.
just write esc for dv on google, you will find the page.
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/
if we are qualify, this status will change to instruction for next step,.
that is my understanding after i find out from this site.

Thankyou.....

lottery

Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I am one of the selectees for dv 2014. I have a confusion. I heard that only one member from a family can enter into dv 2015 programme. Is that right?

Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I am one of the selectees for dv 2014. I have a confusion. I heard that only one member from a family can enter into dv 2015 programme. Is that right?

No, it's not right. All members of a family can enter as long as each is qualified to do so on education etc.

police certificate

To add one thing to Momo though, depending where you come from, you may want to apply for police certificates slightly earlier (ours took 8 weeks which is longer than the usual advance warning you get of your interview). I'd say track the Visa Bulletin, and when it looks like your number will be in the following one, then apply...

I haven't heard of any country yet where the panel physicians take appointments for the medicals before you have a 2NL to show them?

Hello, thank you in advance...I am winner of dv2014. I actually sent to kcc lately October. my cn is af10xxx and I am in Europe studying uni. I have been more than 12 months here. Do I need to bring police certificate from Africa (the country of my origion)? what do u think, am i expected to bring two police certificates? confused...your kind answer is highly appreciated

Yes, you are.

Hello, thank you in advance...I am winner of dv2014. I actually sent to kcc lately October. my cn is af10xxx and I am in Europe studying uni. I have been more than 12 months here. Do I need to bring police certificate from Africa (the country of my origion)? what do u think, am i expected to bring two police certificates? confused...your kind answer is highly appreciated

As per above, yes, and ensure you read all the instructions on the dvselectee site. It's clear on this, make sure you understand all the other docs you need too.

KCC will email us as 2nd letter when our number on current and if we are qualify for further process of visa.
for asian, now up to 1800 on current, so if your number is within 1800, you have to check online status check
in EDV wibe site. if your number is 2500, next month your number on current.
just write esc for dv on google, you will find the page.
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/
if we are qualify, this status will change to instruction for next step,.
that is my understanding after i find out from this site.

Thank you mr tin...

I sent them to ask if they have received my forms and this is what kcc sent back to me ''Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing''.

I sent them to ask if they have received my forms and this is what kcc sent back to me ''Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing''.
Edmondbee, how long did it take for them to reply your email?

I sent my forms on the 25th of May, that was early enough- I guess? Thanks.

you have to be very patience because some people that are current in novemberr are yet to get their 2NL,morever,you are current in december so you still need to wait till november before your 2NL comes.
Exercise patience my brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
my case number is 2014AF00025***.... i sent kcc an email to confirm if they have received my forms and they sent to me that ''Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing''. Does this mean I will receive my 2NL so soon and go for my interview few weeks afterwards?

Please assist me in this question

Hi, how are you?I have been selected for DV 2014 winner.But please help me in this question. Before won the DV 2014 i fill all the fields, but there was a filed where is written MIDDLE NAME. As in my homecountry there is no middle name but i signed middle name in that filed and then i translate middle name into my homecountry language it means my father name, and then i signed middle name my father name.But at that time i didn't know that the middle name means second name .I want to know will get any error for further interview??????

but in DS-230 (part 1, 2) and DS-122 form is not sign middle name that sent to KCC.Only i sign it during DV 2014 lottery that it has been in processed

Please help me in that middle name question??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghanaman,
It took them 2days. i sent them on wednesday and they replied on thursday. ie, i checked on thursday evening

Ghanaman,
It took them 2days. i sent them on wednesday and they replied on thursday. ie, i checked on thursday evening
Thanks for the reply Edmondbee