• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

Send an email to KCC with your full name, date of birth mm-dd-yyyy and case number and ask if they have received your forms and if all is in order with them. If you've listed your number correctly you should have received an interview notification for October already.

thanks SusieQQQ

I call them before 6 weeks and they said its early & I have to wait !!!!
what shall I do

dv

Hello all,
I want to confirm if KCC has received my forms. Can anyone help me with the standard format that I should be using to address KCC....

Hello all,
I want to confirm if KCC has received my forms. Can anyone help me with the standard format that I should be using to address KCC....

Your Full Name
date of birth (mm-dd-yyyy)
Case Number

Could you please confirm that you have received my forms. Thank you.

Your forms are late but will be processed over the next few weeks. However, your case number is quite high so you need to understand your case will not be processed until very late in the fiscal year - so probably in August or September of next year.

You should also understand that there are more selectees than needed so there is a possibility that all visas are allocated before you get your turn. I would advise you to enter DV2015 as a backup plan.

Good luck.

@britsmon is it allowed for someone to apply for subsequent dv applications (e.g. dv 2014 and dv 2015) before getting the chance to be interviewed?I see you have advised above something along these lines?

@britsmon is it allowed for someone to apply for subsequent dv applications (e.g. dv 2014 and dv 2015) before getting the chance to be interviewed?I see you have advised above something along these lines?

Yes it is allowed!

I've heard that mostly here got their package signed by T CAMPBELL , but mine got singed but someone else named T PARIN is everything okay, i mean is someone from KCC right !?

Doni,dont worry because mine was also signed off by T Parin and KCC confirmed that they had my forms

I got auto reply saying Check dvlottery.state.gov
I want to comfirm whether they got my form or not. wil they mail
us back??

Yep they will email you back within 1-2 weeks if you used the correct format anyways you can track your package using the code of the delivery DHL/UPS!
( I got auto reply too and got emailed back within 4 days so no worries best of luck. )

Hi all,
The official visa bulletin is not out yet but when should we expect 2NL for the ones who are current in December?

Immigrants to the United States

Current/non-current: There are numerical limits on the number of immigrant visas that can be granted to aliens from any one foreign country. The limit is based on place of birth, not citizenship. Because of the numerical limits, this means there is a waiting time before the immigrant visa can be granted. The terms current/non-current refer to the priority date of a petition in preference immigrant visa cases in relationship to the immigrant cut-off date. If your priority date is before than the cut-off date according to the monthly Visa Bulletin, your case is current. This means your immigrant visa case can now be processed. However, if your priority date is later/comes after the cut-off date, you will need to wait longer, until your priority date is reached (becomes current). To find out whether a preference case is current, see the Visa Bulletin or telephone (202) 663-1541.

Immediate relative immigrant visa cases do not have country numerical limits, with waiting times as a result of the country limits. The terms priority date, cut-off date and current/non-current does not apply for immediate relative cases.

Cut-off Date: The date that determines whether a preference immigrant visa applicant can be scheduled for an immigrant visa interview in any given month. When “C” (meaning Current) is listed instead of a specific date, that means all priority dates are eligible for processing. The cut-off date is the priority date of the first applicant who could not be scheduled for a visa interview for a given month. Applicants with a priority date earlier than the cut-off date can be scheduled. However, if your priority date is on or later than the cut-off date, you will need to wait until your priority date is reached (becomes current). To find out whether a preference case can be scheduled, see the Visa Bulletin or telephone (202) 663-1541.

Adilad, the extract you quoted is relevant to visas where the applications are given priority dates (work and family), not DVs which work on case numbers. Current refers to case number not date for DV.

hello all,
I got a question. The cut-off number for Asia is 2650 now which was 2500 previously. Does that mean they are adding 150 or is it 2650....