• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

Welcome and congratulations. That is a low number that is already current in October. If you submitted your forms early (like in May) you should already be scheduled for interview. If you submitted your forms from June onwards they are probably still processing your forms at KCC and you would be contacted very soon to arrange an interview. You would get an email telling you to check the entrant status check website to see your appointment details.

Thank you for ur sharp response i sent my form to KCC on june 13 and kcc confirmed it september 11 which happens to be my birthday lol......

Thank you for ur sharp response i sent my form to KCC on june 13 and kcc confirmed it september 11 which happens to be my birthday lol......

OK so yeah they confirmed they received it but that doesn't mean they completed processing on it - so I imagine you will get your appointment email within a week or two (with an interview in November).

Your case number is current for October so you should have received your 2NL (an email not a letter) by now. If you submitted your I122 and I230 forms late that will introduce a delay, but then they should send you an interview slot pretty soon. If you cannot access your email for any reason then you should probably check the status check website (link below) as that is where your interview details will be available. The 2NL email just tells you to check the link below.

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/(S(i1kzus454kn5ybzoo31m1o45))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx

By the way - if you sent your forms in May then you might want to call KCC because I would then have expected you to have your interview date already...

Thanks for your reply britsimon.But I didnt send my forms in MAY,I sent them in JULY 7,so does this mean my interview date will be late?

Thanks for your reply britsimon.But I didnt send my forms in MAY,I sent them in JULY 7,so does this mean my interview date will be late?

Yes that will delay things. They will schedule an interview as soon as possible - after they process your forms - probably in November or December.

help Oº°˚˚°º

What's going on pple avnt received d 2NL and my case number is low according to my calculation

What's going on pple avnt received d 2NL and my case number is low according to my calculation

I answered your question about this just two days ago. You submitted your forms late so I told you you will get your 2NL in a week or two. RELAX and wait that week or two for an interview in November or December. Most of us are going to have to wait MONTHS - so just have a little patience, otherwise you will cause yourself too much stress!

I answered your question about this just two days ago. You submitted your forms late so I told you you will get your 2NL in a week or two. RELAX and wait that week or two for an interview in November or December. Most of us are going to have to wait MONTHS - so just have a little patience, otherwise you will cause yourself too much stress!

I remember u said so, am jst curious to get it ova with.......it is well in jesus name.

Interview date and 2nd notification letter

Hi everybody,

My file number is 2014AS000058XX and I submitted my documents in mid June. When should I expect the interview?

And I have never received a letter in mail, just checked my status online and talked with KCC couple of times. Should I be concerned?

I see people are talking about 2nd notification letter, what is that?

Thank you

were you checked your status online there you need to look every day for update maybe you have the day of your interview and you dont now.the second notification letter is when they say that you have the interview

thanks for your reply. ill try to call them.
..i sent Email to KCC to ask that but only received an auto-massage 'we received your Email'....

I just called them, they have received and processed my forms and they are in the system... now I just have to wait...till next year... In the meantime its saving saving saving.

i received a massage; 'Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing.' from KCC last night!

dv

hello everyone,
I am from Nepal and a selectee for dv lottery 2014 program. I have got a query. I heard that only one member from a family should enter dv lottery program. Is that right? If it is can my siblings enter the dv lottery program for 2015 since the dv for 2015 is now open. And will it effect my status if my siblings enter for dv lottery 2015 program?
I appreciate your help.

hello everyone,
I am from Nepal and a selectee for dv lottery 2014 program. I have got a query. I heard that only one member from a family should enter dv lottery program. Is that right? If it is can my siblings enter the dv lottery program for 2015 since the dv for 2015 is now open. And will it effect my status if my siblings enter for dv lottery 2015 program?
I appreciate your help.

As many people from one family can enter as you like, as long as each qualifies in their own right and as long as each only submits one entry in their own name. It has no impact on the other applications whether for the same or subsequent years.

Susie, what about spouses?

As many people from one family can enter as you like, as long as each qualifies in their own right and as long as each only submits one entry in their own name. It has no impact on the other applications whether for the same or subsequent years.