• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

Hi all,
I do need advice for my case procedure.
My interview is scheduled on 3/5, however I did not receive any Post Document from KCC or local embassy yet.
Should I have to have the post mail document to do the following process, such as medical exam? or I could download those forms from website?

Please Help
AS2xxx

Hi all,
My interview is scheduled on 3/5, however I did not receive any Post Document from KCC or local embassy yet.
Should I have to have the post mail document to do the following process, such as medical exam? or I could download those forms from website?

Please Help
AS2xxx

KCC doesn't mail you anything. All the information you need is on the interview letter and the dvselectee pages.
You should book your medical as soon as you get your interview letter.

Suggestions

Hello,
Please Anybody kindly tell me about the time frame, one actually got after his/her CN gets current.
(for the medical and others and when they will receive 2nl?)

Hello,
Please Anybody kindly tell me about the time frame, one actually got after his/her CN gets current.
(for the medical and others and when they will receive 2nl?)

Hey Hellwherethe, I'm not sure if I got your point right. I assume you like to know how long does it take to get the 2NL after your CN was mentioned to be current. So in the case that you'll be current in April, as Britsimon already posted in this thread, you should expect to receive an email around next weekend that some changes occurring on the ESC page.

I guess it depends slightly on your CN itself. So for instance for April, if your CN is 20100 you'll get the 2NL a little bit earlier as your CN would be 24900. But I'm not sure... Anyway it will happen soon.

Normally you will have at least 6 weeks to prepare all interview stuff (docs, medical, etc.).

@Simon, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Best regards
Mike

Hey Hellwherethe, I'm not sure if I got your point right. I assume you like to know how long does it take to get the 2NL after your CN was mentioned to be current. So in the case that you'll be current in April, as Britsimon already posted in this thread, you should expect to receive an email around next weekend that some changes occurring on the ESC page.

I guess it depends slightly on your CN itself. So for instance for April, if your CN is 20100 you'll get the 2NL a little bit earlier as your CN would be 24900. But I'm not sure... Anyway it will happen soon.

Normally you will have at least 6 weeks to prepare all interview stuff (docs, medical, etc.).

@Simon, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Best regards
Mike

Correct!
The 2nl will arrive before the end of the month at the latest, after that she/he will
Receive the instructions about the medicals, interview date....
Just need to logg into the status check ;)

Hi!

I think it will depend on the country. Personally, I'm from Chile, and I received the email telling me to check my status on December 21st (after my number appear current on bulletin from December 15th).
I check all the links they provided for the paperwork, and called to contact the Dr. suggested by the consulate in their webpage.
After I had almost all my papers done, I received and actual envelope by regular mail from the consulate with the "formal" instructions. In any case, there were the same that I found online, maybe just specific things regarding my country about affidavits.
I received that envelope in the middle of January, and my interview was on Feb 5th.

all the documents are online in any case.

good luck!

Hi all,

Please Help
AS2xxx

hello all,
can any body tell me about the medical procedure
I mean what kind of tests they do, do we need to be prepared for something, how can we get the medical result.......

hello all,
can any body tell me about the medical procedure
I mean what kind of tests they do, do we need to be prepared for something, how can we get the medical result.......

Once you get your 2nl they will tell you the date of your medicals, you will have to print out your letter and take a long your passport and photos, and if you have take your medical record...
When they are done with you they will tell if they will send your result (sealed enveloppe,do not open) to the embassy or they will hand it to you to take with.
Hope this helps

Thank you vladek for this information.......

Once you get your 2nl they will tell you the date of your medicals, you will have to print out your letter and take a long your passport and photos, and if you have take your medical record...
When they are done with you they will tell if they will send your result (sealed enveloppe,do not open) to the embassy or they will hand it to you to take with.
Hope this helps