• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

As many people from one family can enter as you like, as long as each qualifies in their own right and as long as each only submits one entry in their own name. It has no impact on the other applications whether for the same or subsequent years.

Thank you for your quick response....

Susie, what about spouses?

Yes, this is very clearly mentioned in the instructions.

It is really important that people READ THE INSTRUCTIONS... most of the problems we see on the forums arise because people have not followed the instructions.

Thank you!
Yes, this is very clearly mentioned in the instructions.

It is really important that people READ THE INSTRUCTIONS... most of the problems we see on the forums arise because people have not followed the instructions.

Dear All,

I am from Sudan & I worried because I didn't get any notification yet, I am wondering when shall I receive my 2nd notification and interview appointment.

Can any one help me

-------------------------
Entry checked: 1st May 2013
Case number: 2014AF0003xxx
Forms Sent out: 08th May 2013
DHL Delivered: 13th May 2013

Dear All,

I am from Sudan & I worried because I didn't get any notification yet, I am wondering when shall I receive my 2nd notification and interview appointment.

Can any one help me

Send an email to KCC with your full name, date of birth mm-dd-yyyy and case number and ask if they have received your forms and if all is in order with them. If you've listed your number correctly you should have received an interview notification for October already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

Can any one help me

hi am from sudan also, your number should be AF0003xxxx not AF0003xxx are u 3000 or 30,000??

please i need answer

i recevied first msg in the top left hand of msg write date May 01, 2013
but i didnt see the msg until few days later
i complete my application three days ago and i sent it yesterday
asked if i late how i can know

case number : 2014AS00023***
on first msg are written on it above: 1st may
I sent my application on october, 5
you will recieve it on the 8th, or the 9th of october
asking if i am late ?

case number : 2014AS00023***
on first msg are written on it above: 1st may
I sent my application on october, 5
you will recieve it on the 8th, or the 9th of october
asking if i am late ?

Your forms are late but will be processed over the next few weeks. However, your case number is quite high so you need to understand your case will not be processed until very late in the fiscal year - so probably in August or September of next year.

You should also understand that there are more selectees than needed so there is a possibility that all visas are allocated before you get your turn. I would advise you to enter DV2015 as a backup plan.

Good luck.

Your forms are late but will be processed over the next few weeks. However, your case number is quite high so you need to understand your case will not be processed until very late in the fiscal year - so probably in August or September of next year.

You should also understand that there are more selectees than needed so there is a possibility that all visas are allocated before you get your turn. I would advise you to enter DV2015 as a backup plan.

Good luck.

thanks very much for ur answer
but the first msg they said fiscal year start from 1 october to 29 sep 2014 that mean they began processed application from that date 1 ocober

Good luck.

how i can know if they recived my application in dhl
and when they processed my application after few week if they accept that when they will replay

thanks very much for ur answer
but the first msg they said fiscal year start from 1 october to 29 sep 2014 that mean they began processed application from that date 1 ocober

In the "you have been selected" letter it says to send in your forms as early as possible. Many people did just that from May onwards. Once KCC receive the form they do some initial processing (open a file, small amount of background checking and so on). Then nothing else happens with the case until the case number is current - they schedule interviews based on the case number cutoff (per region) announced in the visa bulletin.

For example, for Asia the October cutoff was 1800. That means they would schedule interview in October for any AS number less than 1800 (assuming the forms were submitted in time). The November cutoff for Asia is 2500. Your number of 23k will need to be exceeded on the visa bulletin before you can get an interview. That will be a long time yet - and because there is a global quota, there is a chance as I said earlier that your number may be too high to get an interview.

Regarding the DHL question - you can check that with DHL - you will probably find the package is signed for by T CAMPBELL.

Regarding the DHL question - you can check that with DHL - you will probably find the package is signed for by T CAMPBELL.

I've heard that mostly here got their package signed by T CAMPBELL , but mine got singed but someone else named T PARIN is everything okay, i mean is someone from KCC right !?

You have confirmation from KCC :)

Yep that's correct i got confirmation twice by them in different emails but im kinda worried since most of the people here got their package singed by T CAMPBELL and this is the email i got from KCC :

" Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed." is everything okay ?

Yep that's correct i got confirmation twice by them in different emails but im kinda worried since most of the people here got their package singed by T CAMPBELL and this is the email i got from KCC :

" Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed." is everything okay ?

Yes that is all fine and normal.

In the "you have been selected" letter it says to send in your forms as early as possible. Many people did just that from May onwards. Once KCC receive the form they do some initial processing (open a file, small amount of background checking and so on). Then nothing else happens with the case until the case number is current - they schedule interviews based on the case number cutoff (per region) announced in the visa bulletin.

For example, for Asia the October cutoff was 1800. That means they would schedule interview in October for any AS number less than 1800 (assuming the forms were submitted in time). The November cutoff for Asia is 2500. Your number of 23k will need to be exceeded on the visa bulletin before you can get an interview. That will be a long time yet - and because there is a global quota, there is a chance as I said earlier that your number may be too high to get an interview.

ok thanks
this things like i am single, have medicine degree want completing my study work as doctor , young cant give me advantage