• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

hi ya all, i'm a DV 2014 winner from Ethiopia and my case number is 2014AF000037**. as i can see from the Visa bulletin for Ethiopia my number should be current in October but i haven't received my 2NL yet. can anyone tell me why? appreciate the help.

hi ya all, i'm a DV 2014 winner from Ethiopia and my case number is 2014AF000037**. as i can see from the Visa bulletin for Ethiopia my number should be current in October but i haven't received my 2NL yet. can anyone tell me why? appreciate the help.

When did you submit your forms? - scrub that - I see we've talked about that in the past - June 6th.

They were delayed in opening some mail so a week or so ago they were reported as processing mail received in late June.

So - your should have been processed by now. You may want to call KCC to check on your case because they will now already be scheduling for November appointments. We you planning the interview in Ethiopia?

Last edited by a moderator:

You have to call them before October maybe they didn’t get your mail. In what way do you mail it, you don’t have tracking number? In Any way did u check them if they receive your application? If no call and ask them you can email them also but it takes 1-2 week's to respond. So it’s better to call …. Good Luck!!

visa bulletin

Hi every body

I am one of the winners of the DV2014, my case number is 2014AS********
I have sent the initial documents to the KCC DV and they acknowledged that they have received them. After this I have absolutely NO idea what should I do! I have been asking them if they will contact me (by mail or e-mail) when a visa number is available for me, and they keep saying i have to check the visa bulletin which I don't understand AT ALL!
Could someone please let me know how I will be notified about the time of my interview? Since my case number is too low, I am afraid that I am missing something.

I appreciate your time and response.

Regards

Hi every body

Regards

Your case no does not give us any clue. You may want to blackout the last 3 digits and we might be able to say when yr interview be.

Your case no does not give us any clue. You may want to blackout the last 3 digits and we might be able to say when yr interview be.

Thanks for your reply.

My Case # is 2014AS0000****

My question is if they notify me about the time of the interview? and if yes, how?

Many Many thanks

Thanks for your reply.

My Case # is 2014AS0000****

My question is if they notify me about the time of the interview? and if yes, how?

Many Many thanks

I cant help u without the 4th digit. Yours could be 9xxx or 1xxx .

You can look at previous year visa bulletin to estimate when your number will be current.

I cant help u without the 4th digit. Yours could be 9xxx or 1xxx .

You can look at previous year visa bulletin to estimate when your number will be current.

OK, it is 2014AS000050**

How is this?

And again, are they going to send me any notification when the interview is scheduled?

I appreciate your help.

OK, it is 2014AS000050**

How is this?

And again, are they going to send me any notification when the interview is scheduled?

I appreciate your help.

Last year your number would have been current around March/April. This year may be a little faster, so perhaps February or March. You will get an email about 6 weeks before the interview...

Hi every body

I have sent the initial documents to the KCC DV and they acknowledged that they have received them. After this I have absolutely NO idea what should I do! I have been asking them if they will contact me (by mail or e-mail) when a visa number is available for me, and they keep saying i have to check the visa bulletin which I don't understand AT ALL!
Could someone please let me know how I will be notified about the time of my interview? Since my case number is too low, I am afraid that I am missing something.

I appreciate your time and response.

Regards

just google visa bulletin oct 2013 and it will show you cut off numbers for all areas, counter check it against your AS number and see if you are current r not

Hi every one.congrats to all 2014 DV winners.Guys my case no is 2014AS000002xx,and my case no is not current now and i havent received any emails or anything yet.Does this mean i will not receive second notification letter?.sorry to say this i am noob about these things,any help would me apericiating.thanks.

Hi every one.congrats to all 2014 DV winners.Guys my case no is 2014AS000002xx,and my case no is not current now and i havent received any emails or anything yet.Does this mean i will not receive second notification letter?.sorry to say this i am noob about these things,any help would me apericiating.thanks.

Your case number is current for October so you should have received your 2NL (an email not a letter) by now. If you submitted your I122 and I230 forms late that will introduce a delay, but then they should send you an interview slot pretty soon. If you cannot access your email for any reason then you should probably check the status check website (link below) as that is where your interview details will be available. The 2NL email just tells you to check the link below.

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/(S(i1kzus454kn5ybzoo31m1o45))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx

By the way - if you sent your forms in May then you might want to call KCC because I would then have expected you to have your interview date already...

hello peeps

Glory be to God am also a winner in the 2014 DV and new to dis site, can some plssss help me calculate when my interview Į̸̸̨§ gonna fall into 2014AF000052**

Last edited by a moderator:
Glory be to God am also a winner in the 2014 DV and new to dis site, can some plssss help me calculate when my interview Į̸̸̨§ gonna fall into 2014AF000052**

Welcome and congratulations. That is a low number that is already current in October. If you submitted your forms early (like in May) you should already be scheduled for interview. If you submitted your forms from June onwards they are probably still processing your forms at KCC and you would be contacted very soon to arrange an interview. You would get an email telling you to check the entrant status check website to see your appointment details.