• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

guys i need a slight help.
i sent my files to kcc through fedex and they confirmed the delivery on 3rd june 2013. then i emailed kcc to confirm my delivery. then i got back an email from them which just said that they have received my email. they did not mention anything about further proccessing of the documents. i'm quite sure i sent them the email with my correct case number, full name and date of birth.
so i'm confused whether everyone who inquires to kcc get similar sorts of email or am i the only one.
can anyone who emailed them say what kind of reply we them from kcc initially.
Plz help!!!

YES, the same problem , me too.
Now, i am waiting when my number run and have to check with e status, that's on november.

What is the exact email did u get?
If you get something like this, then your interview will be in Dec otherwise you have to wait a little more for them to complete processing.

"Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. ...."

YES, the same problem , me too.
Now, i am waiting when my number run and have to check with e status, that's on november.

What is the exact email did u get?
If you get something like this, then your interview will be in Dec otherwise you have to wait a little more for them to complete processing.

"Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. ...."
this is not true because i have the same answer and i dont have the interview in Dec

2nd notification

Hi, first and foremost I thank the Almighty God for granting me a chance at the this Diversity visa lottery. My CN is AFOOO15*** which should be current in Dec 2013 going by the visa bullentin, but I'm yet to receive my 2nd notification. Could there be a problem, people with similar CN and those in the know, kindly assist.

Hi, first and foremost I thank the Almighty God for granting me a chance at the this Diversity visa lottery. My CN is AFOOO15*** which should be current in Dec 2013 going by the visa bullentin, but I'm yet to receive my 2nd notification. Could there be a problem, people with similar CN and those in the know, kindly assist.

When did you send in your forms?

It s not late dear, wait at least until October 20

Hy mates no need of panicking as aimanda has said wait til 20th of this month cz some guys last month got their 2nl as late as 20th ! patience DV 2014! God bless you all

case number : 2014AS00023***
on first msg are written on it above: 1st may
I sent my application on october, 5
you will recieve it on the 8th, or the 9th of october
asking if i am late ?

as shown in my signature i sent in 5th july, received confirmation after three months, dont worry and remember that our numbers are little bit high, maybe we won't get an interview at all... so dont build so much high expectations on this lottery.. make a backup plan....

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month

2NL notification

hi ladies and gentle men. first of all congrats to all the winner.

i am a winner with case number 2014AF00058******* i have not yet received my second letter and i am confused can some one talk to me. i will be glad for your responds
best regards.

i am a winner with case number 2014AF00058******* i have not yet received my second letter and i am confused can some one talk to me. i will be glad for your responds
best regards.

Vallycool,

Your case number determines when your application will be processed. Because you added too many asterisks, we cannot tell if your number is 5800 or 58000 - although with the three zeros in front of the 5 I am thinking it is 58000. If that is correct your number is not current yet and you will have to wait for a few months before you get a 2NL. Your interview will probably be around May or June of next year - and you would get the 2NL around 6 weeks before your interview.

best regards.

I'd say June or July, slightly later than britsimon's estimates.
Please do a search in the forum for an explanation of how the visa bulletin works or look for recent South African thread (sorry, don't feel like typing it all out again)

hello,
would u mind telling me what is e status.....

KCC will email us as 2nd letter when our number on current and if we are qualify for further process of visa.
for asian, now up to 1800 on current, so if your number is within 1800, you have to check online status check
in EDV wibe site. if your number is 2500, next month your number on current.
just write esc for dv on google, you will find the page.
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/
if we are qualify, this status will change to instruction for next step,.
that is my understanding after i find out from this site.

KCC will email us as 2nd letter when our number on current and if we are qualify for further process of visa.
for asian, now up to 1800 on current, so if your number is within 1800, you have to check online status check
in EDV wibe site. if your number is 2500, next month your number on current.
just write esc for dv on google, you will find the page.
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/
if we are qualify, this status will change to instruction for next step,.
that is my understanding after i find out from this site.

if e status not change nor we not receive 2nd letter or email when number is on current,
what we should do ?
have to check our application forms reach to KCC or not by mail or better by phone.
email and ph number will be seen on your first comfirmation for registeration page when you apply DV2014.
if KCC not receive our mail,
we still have time to summit the forms .
So, no need to be panic.
I thank to all user who telling and answer for problem in this forum.
Please redirect me if i am wrong,
I am winner from myanmar , asian number.