2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

immigration gurus around, i need ur help

to all immigration gurus:

i've been reading posts here of success stories regarding their i140 petition getting approved so fast, some even in less than a month. 'hope u can help me with mine. i'm a physical therapist from the philippines and my i140 petition was filed under eb3 (schedule a). i want to know from u guyz if my case has been approved already. here are my details:

application type: consular processing / eb3 (schedule A for PTs and Nurses)
case status number: eac-06040-*****
receipt date: november 22, 2005
notice date: november 23, 2005
service center: vermont

hoping for a swift response regarding my case as i am so desperate of knowing the status of my case.

thank you so much and Godbless...

Last edited by a moderator:
urgent travel

Need to travel urgently...how to get advance parole to travel out side to US with pending 485 in VSC? Is there any way in local INS office in Chicago? Thanks in advance.

thanks,
Anitha

chicchu said:
GS71 said:
My stressed-retrogressed-countrymen and rest !
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: EAC05209xxxxx

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed ...
----------------------------------------------------------------
GS71 said:
Hey GS71 , Can you please post how the LUD pattern was on ur case. I am seeing continous LUDs on my i140 with no status change
chicchu
----------------------------------------
No LUDs at all ... Straight approval ...

Thanks

nubeee said:

i've been reading posts here of success stories regarding their i140 petition getting approved so fast, some even in less than a month. 'hope u can help me with mine. i'm a physical therapist from the philippines and my i140 petition was filed under eb3 (schedule a). i want to know from u guyz if my case has been approved already. here are my details:

hoping for a swift response regarding my case as i am so desperate of knowing the status of my case.

You can register online here:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
and start checking your case status online as well as set it up so that you are emailed everytime there is a change in status.

goodluck.

congrats GS71 and monti on your 140 approval. All the best in your 485.

GS71.. true.. the beer would surely taste better after the news of your 140 + STEELERS WIN. Good for you. wish we could have the taste for celebration too.

jazzyb said:
How can a case be approved on Saturday ?
jazzyb.. there were some people whose cases were approved on a Sunday and there was a joke going around to check if VSC offices are working weekends too...

nubeee said:

Go to the following link : https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and enter your case number over there and you will be able to get information about your case.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

nubeee,

You can do this in two ways:

1. Quick check, enter your EAC number in the following form and you will get the status of your 140:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

2. Register yourself using the following link, then you will get email notifications for updates and also you can check status anytime:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/registercustomer.jsp

after creating your account, add your 140 case using by clicking "To add a case to your portfolio click here"

hope this helps...
MD2001

nubeee said:

Fingure Printing Update

Hello everyone,

Dose anybody fall in following situtaion.

My application for 485 was filed in the month of September 2005, FP done in the month of Oct. 2005 , since then there is one update date on my case on 07/11/2005. the message is the same , there is no change

i saw number of posting in this forum , where it says the message as "FP received and Process resummed"

Can anybody please tell , when the message change on processing , i am still not sure whether my FP results are recieved at VSC.

its been 4 months now.in between my 140 is approved under Eb2

485 - 09/2005 -LUD - 11/2005 FP done - 10/2005
EAD - cards received on 10/2005
140 AD- 01/2006

cdian said:
Hello everyone,

Dose anybody fall in following situtaion.

My application for 485 was filed in the month of September 2005, FP done in the month of Oct. 2005 , since then there is one update date on my case on 07/11/2005. the message is the same , there is no change

i saw number of posting in this forum , where it says the message as "FP received and Process resummed"

Can anybody please tell , when the message change on processing , i am still not sure whether my FP results are recieved at VSC.

its been 4 months now.in between my 140 is approved under Eb2

485 - 09/2005 -LUD - 11/2005 FP done - 10/2005
EAD - cards received on 10/2005
140 AD- 01/2006
If you want to be sure make an Infopass appointment and ask.
Mine were received by VSC promptly (found out through Infopass). No status/message change - only 2 LUDs.

Thanks for the reply MICHVIN

What is Infopass , how to get an appointment , is there any phone number where I can ask

cdian said:
Thanks for the reply MICHVIN

What is Infopass , how to get an appointment , is there any phone number where I can ask
google for it. you'll find as one of first links - explanation is in there.
Just don't go to anything that isn't ending on ".gov"

Hi spidey or others in the forum,
If you register to receive automatic status update via email, do you only receive emails if there is a status change? I have noticed a continuous LUDs on my I-485 but without status change. I also did not get any emails even though there were LUDs on 02/01, 02/03 and 02/06. Thanks.

Did you register for email and you did not receive it after LUD changed ?
2006gc said:
Hi spidey or others in the forum,
If you register to receive automatic status update via email, do you only receive emails if there is a status change? I have noticed a continuous LUDs on my I-485 but without status change. I also did not get any emails even though there were LUDs on 02/01, 02/03 and 02/06. Thanks.

to saburi

hi there... i saw ur post abt the recent case status numbers approved for vermont... do u know of the recent approvals as of today Feb 07, 2006? here are my details...

case status num: eac-060405-****
eb3/consular processing
receipt date: 11-22-2005
notice date: 11-23-2005

i havent seen any change with my LUDs nor received any mails from uscis? do u know of when can i probably receive my approval? thanks and Godbless..

yes, there has been changes in LUD dates but no change in the message. I did not receive any email. Checked whether the email address I entered is correct or not and it is correct. I received an email when I registered for an account. I also noticed that the automatic email option is turned on.

485 Approved

I have been silent reader of this forum. Thanks to all for providing useful info

I finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got approved and now out of tunnel.

Approved on 2/6/2006 :)

Good luck to all of you waiting and I hope everyone gets it very soon, I know the pain..

Lucky0ne said:
I have been silent reader of this forum. Thanks to all for providing useful info

I finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got approved and now out of tunnel.

Good luck to all of you waiting and I hope everyone gets it very soon, I know the pain..

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

I did read your posting of February 4th, on the tread "Lets Track 485 with current priority date", where you type the following
PD: 6/2001, RD: 1/7/2005, PDBC: 2/1/2006, AD: 2/6/2006 (Just an example, but hope this becomes true.), and here you are ! your dream came true. My hearty Congratulations....

Lucky0ne said:

Congarts!! Lucky One!!
Why your I140 took more than 1 year for approval? Have you got any LUD's or RFE's in the process?

What z happening in VSC? I 140 processing is really slow.

This is really frustrating. Last month there was good movement
in processing I 140s. That gave us some hope.

Now it is dam slow. What z happening in VSC?

My friend got his approval who filed his 140 on the same date as mine.
I had my hopes up that mine will be thru in couple of days.

But no luck. God only knows when my I 140 is going to be thru.

EB2, VSC
PD: Jun'05
RD for I 140: 8/23/05 (concurrent filing)

Lucky0ne said:

Sweeeeet ! Congratulation LuckyOne! I think we have few more forum members who are EB2 and their Pd is current ...! Hopes have lightened again !

-------------------
EB2 (SUB), PD 07/2000
140/485/ead/ap: RD 07/19, ND 07/23
ead/ap AD Sep'05
I-140: AD 02/03/06