2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

GCLabor2001 said:
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

I did read your posting of February 4th, on the tread "Lets Track 485 with current priority date", where you type the following
PD: 6/2001, RD: 1/7/2005, PDBC: 2/1/2006, AD: 2/6/2006 (Just an example, but hope this becomes true.), and here you are ! your dream came true. My hearty Congratulations....

THAT is correct. I didn't even realize it. I got the right date in example. May be you guys need to do the same thing post this kind of exaple from your inner instinct and it will become true. :D

Congrats...

Congratulations LuckOne. May be your id is bringing the luck!!!

Lucky0ne said:
THAT is correct. I didn't even realize it. I got the right date in example. May be you guys need to do the same thing post this kind of exaple from your inner instinct and it will become true. :D

Congratulations Please post your details

Lucky0ne said:
I have been silent reader of this forum. Thanks to all for providing useful info

I finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got approved and now out of tunnel.

Approved on 2/6/2006 :)

Good luck to all of you waiting and I hope everyone gets it very soon, I know the pain..

Using AP & EAD in future employment GC processing

Hi,

I applied for concurrent I-140 & 485 for a future employment through a company X with a replacement LC in EB-2 but I am currently working in a company Y on H1. I am planning to move to X only after getting GC.

My I-140 was recently approved and also got EAD & AP for self and spouse.

My question for you is can we use our AP without joining in the company X, who is sponsoring our GC? Also can my spouse use EAD?

Any guidance or sharing similar case histories will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

michvin said:
interesting why EB2 (advanced degree/exceptional abilities) is the slowest? :confused:

most frustrating is that ppl from April, may . June , July , Aug, Sep are still waiting on approval of I 140 !

me waiting from May. Neither @$@!$# I can track my case online , nor my gr8 lawyer helps me . they say these dates r not accurate !

aj

Last edited by a moderator:
aj_jadeja said:
most frustrating is that ppl from April, may . June , July , Aug, Sep are still waiting on approval of I 140 !

me waiting from May. Neither @$@!$# I can not track my case online , nor my gr8 lawyer helps me . they say these dates r not accurate !

aj
Aparently they are not accurate... people filed DECEMBER 2005 got approvals..

jadeja
What are you details
aj_jadeja said:

me waiting from May. Neither @$@!$# I can not track my case online , nor my gr8 lawyer helps me . they say these dates r not accurate !

aj

EB3 was not current in May so how come you filed I-485
Moreover Dates have moved to September so you can actually call them and ask for your case.

aj_jadeja said:
Eb 3

Pd may 2002

140 / 485 RD may 18ht 2005 .
Fp done some time in August.

Aj

jazzyb said:
EB3 was not current in May so how come you filed I-485
Moreover Dates have moved to September so you can actually call them and ask for your case.

chk this

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

You can see i was very lucky to file for 485 in just nick of time :)

Well for 140 only employer can do official enquiry. My lawyers suck big time . they r very lazy and unprofessional . So i only have to wait and do nothing

Lucky0ne said:
I have been silent reader of this forum. Thanks to all for providing useful info

I finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got approved and now out of tunnel.

Good luck to all of you waiting and I hope everyone gets it very soon, I know the pain..
Congrats Lucky0ne on your 140 approval.. Hope your approval brings luck to the forum.

Also could you tell us if there was any reason as to why it took so long for your 140 to be approved(more than 1 year)

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

VSC dates for I-485

Why does VSC dates for I-485, lag behind other service center by almost 6 months and in some cases by amost 8 months. ?

Aj_jedeja,

Did you try InfoPass Appointment. You could meet with an immigration officer this way. They may not give you information regarding your 1-140, but you could still try.

congrats

Congrats Luckyone..................Could you pls tell me your priority date......

Thanks

Lucky0ne said:

Service center dates

My gut feeling is Service cetner dates r moving without ppl getting approvals/RFEs. Looks like they will make all dates current in few months and thus prove to president on paper that GC processing time is SIX months !

cheers

aj