2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Dear all,

I got the big news yesterday: my I485 has been approved and the notice was mailed !!!!

I feel like I lost 10 points in my blood pressure and fresh like Curt Shilling or A-Rod: I am now a free agent !!!!

All I can say, at least in my case, is that the WOM is what made it. We had filed at the end of July and I received a request for my 2nd FP in early September. My mandamus got to a district attorney with an answer due on October 14th. The TSC resisted and refused to expedite so the DA filed for a 30 day extension (until Nov 14th) by my lawyer told me yesterday that it had been approved. I am not sure, but maybe the fact that it is a Massachusetts DA helped.

Hold on and best of luck to all of you. Thank you for all the valuable information and experience exchanges. I will let you know when the GCs arrive.

Take care.

Dear all,

I got the big news yesterday: my I485 has been approved and the notice was mailed !!!!

I feel like I lost 10 points in my blood pressure and fresh like Curt Shilling or A-Rod: I am now a free agent !!!!

All I can say, at least in my case, is that the WOM is what made it. We had filed at the end of July and I received a request for my 2nd FP in early September. My mandamus got to a district attorney with an answer due on October 14th. The TSC resisted and refused to expedite so the DA filed for a 30 day extension (until Nov 14th) by my lawyer told me yesterday that it had been approved. I am not sure, but maybe the fact that it is a Massachusetts DA helped.

Hold on and best of luck to all of you. Thank you for all the valuable information and experience exchanges. I will let you know when the GCs arrive.

Take care.

Congratulations!!! Happy to see mate approval.

Congratulations! This is great news. I would appreciate if you could share the WOM experience a little bit in detail with all of us, who are stuck in this name check mess.

Congratulations again

Dear all,

Take care.

approved

Got the magic emails. Card ordered on Nov 20th.
All the best to the rest of our friends. I am sure it will work out in the end.

Buddha smiled , et last magic mails arrived last night. Got emails for both my case & spouse.
Thanks for all on this portal for their postings, answers & support !!
Good luck to all of you ! see you after few years in N-400 thread :)
mrr

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On May 20, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

EB2 (my own) /RIR/PD: 8/2002 India
140/485/EAD/AP: RD 09/29/05 - VSC
140:LUD 10/20, AD:12/22/05
485:LUD 10/20 FP 12/28/05, ...transfer to TSC 3/16/07.. FP.. Approved 5/20/08.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

congrats.............i remember you from2005...

glad to hear your gc journey ended happily..
amit

Buddha smiled , et last magic mails arrived last night. Got emails for both my case & spouse.
mrr

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
On May 20, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mrr

Congratulations!!! Really happy for you. :)