2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

My 140 is certified.

Hello all.

My 140 is certified.

LC EB-2 RIR -VA ND- 03-22-2002 AD 08-22-2005 got the LC Apprroval hard copy on 10-03-2005. Missed by four days

140 ND 2005-11-22 LUD 12-01-2005 AD 02-03-2006
485 Not Filed bcoz of Retrogression.
Thanks

Do you think they run a batch process or do they update case by case.
I think it is updated online case by case but sometimes person working on the case does not do it immediately.

praslimmi said:
------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt the batch process they run to update USCIS case status
is having some problems. It is just one of the possibilities.

I am checking my I 140 status early in the morning eagarly. No Luds.

All we can do is wait & watch. It is not in our hands.

Congrats.
Hopefully your PD will be current in near future
va_lc_case said:
Hello all.

My 140 is certified.

LC EB-2 RIR -VA ND- 03-22-2002 AD 08-22-2005 got the LC Apprroval hard copy on 10-03-2005. Missed by four days

Thanks

Thanks Spidey. Here are the possible reasons that i can think of regarding my 485 case going to the Local service centers(Hartford).
1. It's a future employment case
2. I answered yes to a question in 485 app i.e., "Have you been cited or arrested...."
(the case is closed with a fine of $110 for traffic misdemeanor, operating while impaired)
3. In the medical exam the doctor exempted from taking the vaccination as i am under medication

What happens if i use AC21 after my I-140 cleared and 180 days is passed?
Currently i have started working for a new co. who is paying twice the amount as specified in my labor(EB2, Perm, Aug, 2005) that is approved through my future employer. I had the serious intention of joining my future employer when my perm was applied. My future employer assured me that they will continue to process my I-140 even if i am not in their payroll and suggested me to work for any company because of the non-compete agreement that i had with my previous employer.

I would appreciate your thoughts regarding my case.

Congrats...

Congrats and hopefully your PD becomes current in couple months as it seems like.

va_lc_case said:
Hello all.

My 140 is certified.

Thanks

anmolm said:
Thanks Spidey. Here are the possible reasons that i can think of regarding my 485 case going to the Local service centers(Hartford).
2. I answered yes to a question in 485 app i.e., "Have you been cited or arrested...."
(the case is closed with a fine of $110 for traffic misdemeanor, operating while impaired)
3. In the medical exam the doctor exempted from taking the vaccination as i am under medication

Currently i have started working for a new co. who is paying twice the amount as specified in my labor(EB2, Perm, Aug, 2005) that is approved through my future employer. I had the serious intention of joining my future employer when my perm was applied. My future employer assured me that they will continue to process my I-140 even if i am not in their payroll and suggested me to work for any company because of the non-compete agreement that i had with my previous employer.

If I were you, I'd line up a lawyer to accompany me for the interview right away. Not that your case is in trouble but you are certainly looking good for some questioning by the interviewer and having a lawyer will help keep the interview and the interviewer in line.
Make sure it's a well known and no nonsense type of sr lawyer. Dont hire one of those stupid ass lawyers who are more of a liability than asset.

I have not seen any case that went to interview and got denied because they got a DIU .. There are a couple of threads who had DUI and got interview and got it cleared ......Yes even I feel that these are the posiible reasons why yours went to Reg Office .
Since lot many cases with future cases went to regional office ...... But I dont know of any ones that got denied ....

anmolm said:

It is sent to the lawyer who filed it.
If you have receipt look at box below notice date it should have the address where USCIS will send approval.

rx2000xx said:
Can anyone tell if the I-140 approval is sent to the benefeciary or the Employer ot Laywer?

That's not always.

Mine was sent to my office and the lawyer never got a copy of it.

jazzyb said:
It is sent to the lawyer who filed it.
If you have receipt look at box below notice date it should have the address where USCIS will send approval.

hi Jazzyb,

Did you check with your attorney whether he got any correspondence
regarding your I 140 to him.

I will also check with my attorney. The reason i am asking is in one of the murthy's forum i read that even though his case was approved the
status is showing as pending.

I -140 approved ...

My stressed-retrogressed-countrymen and rest !
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: EAC05209xxxxx

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed ...
----------------------------------------------------------------

Request for an update from all those, who have received I-140 and their PD is current...

Hang in there folks ....beer tasted much better on Super bowl weekend after I-140 approval ..

Cheers !

------------------------------
EB2 (SUB), PD 07/2000
140/485/ead/ap: RD 07/19, ND 07/23
ead/ap AD Sep'05
I-140: AD 02/03/06

GS71 said:
My stressed-retrogressed-countrymen and rest !
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: EAC05209xxxxx

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed ...
----------------------------------------------------------------
GS71 said:
Hey GS71 , Can you please post how the LUD pattern was on ur case. I am seeing continous LUDs on my i140 with no status change
chicchu

FYI

DOL Resummitted and Obtained OMB Clearance of Proposed Labor Substitution Elimination Regulation on 02/02/2006

This DOL and DHS proposed rule was cleared by the OMB last fall, but for unknown reasons, it has been pushed off. However, on February 2, 2006, Thursday, ETA/DOL resummitted the proposed rule and on the same day, the OMB cleared again this regulation.

I-140 approved

Hi guys,
I am silent observer of this form and would appreciate everyone’s comments and updates... Today I have received an email from USCIS.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number: EAC06039*****
Current Status:
This case has been approved. On February 4, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.

------------------------------------
PERM Labor: RD: 09-30-2005 AD: 10-20-2005I-140: RD:11-23-2005 AD:02-04-2006EB2 (Senior Software Engineer)
BS + 5 years experience

My Attorney did not receive any information atleast not that it know of.
Did you check with your attorney
praslimmi said:
hi Jazzyb,

Did you check with your attorney whether he got any correspondence
regarding your I 140 to him.

I will also check with my attorney. The reason i am asking is in one of the murthy's forum i read that even though his case was approved the
status is showing as pending.

How can a case be approved on Saturday ?

monti said:
Hi guys,
I am silent observer of this form and would appreciate everyone’s comments and updates... Today I have received an email from USCIS.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number: EAC06039*****
Current Status:
This case has been approved. On February 4, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.

------------------------------------
PERM Labor: RD: 09-30-2005 AD: 10-20-2005I-140: RD:11-23-2005 AD:02-04-2006EB2 (Senior Software Engineer)
BS + 5 years experience