2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

question?

das_go said:
After looking at a lost of posts and some reasearch i have come to conclusion that whomever is getting a couple of LUD's on I-140 and no message change is going to get an RFE.

Thats the pattern so far it takes about 2-3 weeks after the last LUD to get the RFE email . So guys keep me posted if you get RFE based on my theory and may be we can help each other get our RFE resolved. It sucks when you get an RFE sometimes its the lawyers who don't pay attention to details and sometimes its USCIS who just gives and RFE for the sake of it mey be 1 or 2 cases for every 10.

Time is tough after waiting for 4 year for labor now RFE on 140 after 6 months whereas some guys get everything done in a few months. Anyway what are the chances of approval after an RFE?

Looks like in your case LUD and RFE has issued one the same right?

aj

I have had seen lots of LUDs on my case as well on both 140 and 485. Don't know what's going on.

das_go, are you on Sub Labor?

das_go said:
After looking at a lost of posts and some reasearch i have come to conclusion that whomever is getting a couple of LUD's on I-140 and no message change is going to get an RFE.

Thats the pattern so far it takes about 2-3 weeks after the last LUD to get the RFE email . So guys keep me posted if you get RFE based on my theory and may be we can help each other get our RFE resolved. It sucks when you get an RFE sometimes its the lawyers who don't pay attention to details and sometimes its USCIS who just gives and RFE for the sake of it mey be 1 or 2 cases for every 10.

Time is tough after waiting for 4 year for labor now RFE on 140 after 6 months whereas some guys get everything done in a few months. Anyway what are the chances of approval after an RFE?

Rfe?

does anybody know whether RFE letter will be sent to us directly or sent to our lawyer? my lawyer is really lazy. if the letter goes to her, I need to bug her more often. thanks.

No sub labor

It's my own labor . I got LUD on 11/09/05 and the RFE on 12/02/05 .

Well you should ignore the LUD's just after your receive date or notice date. Only after a few months(in mycase) or few weeks when your file gets looked upon and you get LUD's with no message chnage. Then after a few weeks u get the RFE. Just my observation.

Goes to the lawyer

Bad luck, Have u got RFE ?

ggkk said:
does anybody know whether RFE letter will be sent to us directly or sent to our lawyer? my lawyer is really lazy. if the letter goes to her, I need to bug her more often. thanks.

das_go said:
It's my own labor . I got LUD on 11/09/05 and the RFE on 12/02/05 .

Well you should ignore the LUD's just after your receive date or notice date. Only after a few months(in mycase) or few weeks when your file gets looked upon and you get LUD's with no message chnage. Then after a few weeks u get the RFE. Just my observation.

May i ask the RFE was sent to you or your lawyer? and what is the RFE about in your case?

me too

KewlHarry said:
Is there anybody who has filed 140 in May, 2005 and is still waiting for approval ??? I guess I am looking for a consolation that I am not ALONE !!!! I don't know how VSC is handling cases ???? It really SUCKS !

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!

theajayusa said:
140/485 ND:09/20/2005
140 LUDs: 09/28/2005, 12/02/05, 12/04/05 (no message change)

Any one received RFEs for Sep filed cases from VSC

aj

What is the LUDs in I140 stage can you tell me whats the fulform of this and why to people get this.

Best Regards

Saburi

Hey Gurus

Can some body explain me what is LUDS in I 140 Stage, i am a new member for this stage.

Best Regards

Saburi

das_go said:
Bad luck, Have u got RFE ?

so it goes to lawyer? too bad. that means i need to bug my lazy lawyer more often. so does the online status get changed before the RFE is mailed out? if it does, i can keep an eye on the online status so that as soon as it gets changed, i will start calling my lawyer everday

LUD on both I 140 and I 485

I think they are processing both the cases together ..and we should not assume anything especially about RFE etc.
It depends on the individual case and your documents/co/ lawyer etc.
Lets hope for the best..!!!

I think online message may change if we get RFE...

ggkk said:
so it goes to lawyer? too bad. that means i need to bug my lazy lawyer more often. so does the online status get changed before the RFE is mailed out? if it does, i can keep an eye on the online status so that as soon as it gets changed, i will start calling my lawyer everday

ggkk,

I think online message may get changed, I think that is the reason DAS_GO can able to find he got RFE.

Aj

theajayusa said:
ggkk,

I think online message may get changed, I think that is the reason DAS_GO can able to find he got RFE.

Aj

Aj,

thanks for your response. Let us wait and see what happend. really tired of this long process. Especially my lawyer cares nothing about the case but only the money. sigh.

Me too.

theajayusa said:
140/485 ND:09/20/2005
140 LUDs: 09/28/2005, 12/02/05, 12/04/05 (no message change)

Any one received RFEs for Sep filed cases from VSC

aj

I found LUD on my I-140 without any message change on 12/2

Thanks

LUD = "Last Updated Date"
It is the indication of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

You need to register in order to know LUD and automated email notification:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

saburi said:
Hey Gurus

Can some body explain me what is LUDS in I 140 Stage, i am a new member for this stage.

Best Regards

Saburi

significant day for most of us...

Tomorrow, Dec 6 the special committee will meet to reconcile the differences between the house vs senate version of the bill which would have released upto 90000 old visa numbers annually this helping this immigrant community.

While the quietened rhetoric on the various websites demonstrates that this provision may not be included in the reconciled version, we are hopeful.
Otherwise we're stuck until this silly retrogression ends or we get tired and return to our homelands.... tired of using AC21 and never being able to start something entirely on our own (in my case) or tired of waiting to file the 485 thereby even being able to use the EAD / AP / AC21 in others.

Stay tuned ppl.

Yes it changes

I haven't got the actual details. Don't know how may things they are going to ask for. Hope its easy !

ggkk said:

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

12/06/2005: Conference Committee for Budget Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, S. 1932 as Amended

The House returns to the session today and the Senate will return to the session next Monday, December 12, 2005. We do not know which members of the House and the Senate will be asked to represent each house in the Conference Committee, but considering the fact that each house tends to pick from the committee in charge the members to represent in the conference committee, people may want to contact and be familialized themselves with the members of these committees:
House Budget Committee (that passed H.R. 4241, the House version of the legislation)
Senate Judiciary Committee (that passed S. 1932, the Senate version of th legislation)
We will post the names of the members as soon as each house asks the names to the conference committee. By now, people must have learned that the Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation will turn into one of the hottest political battlefields in 2006 which may not be resolved for months and months to come. The "legal" immigration package in the S. 1932 is the legislation which will have to be resolved within this month as separate from the Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation next year. People are reminded that when it comes to legal immigration, all segments of the political arena, including the White House, the Senate, the House, the media, and the public, agree to the needs for increase in legal employment-based immigrants and only anti-immigration forces are mobilizing strategies to quite down the immigration supporters with the argument that the immigration packet in S. 1932 should be handled as part of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation just to delay and kill the debate on the issue in December. The business community and higher learning institutions should continue to contact the members of the Congress to educate them that S. 1932 immigration recapture legislation is a totally separate issue from the comprehensive immigration reform issues and the nation needs this legislation and cannot afford any delay in the legislation.