2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congrats NJGCApplicant

Hi NJGCApplicant,

Congrats for getting ur Labor & 140 approved in such quick succession.

My I140 was filed around the same time as yours , however there has been no progress / update on my case.

I am wondering if there is any pattern in cases where the approval time is short. Can you tell us whether your GC is being processed by a 'desi bodyshopper' type company OR a big reputed company / listed company.

Thanx,
HK_HR

Thnak you HK-HR

I am working for Desi Company, But this company has very good Record and Success rate. I have seen many posting dated around Same time of my filing, So dont worry u will hear from them soon with positive news.

ggkk - I had some LUD's without message and NO RFE's till now. MY ride was smooth till now, and hoping the same for I 485.

Guys hope for the best, I see very good Activity from VSC from past 1 month.

Congrats SKIP and wantedgcwanted

HK_HR said:
Hi NJGCApplicant,

Congrats for getting ur Labor & 140 approved in such quick succession.

My I140 was filed around the same time as yours , however there has been no progress / update on my case.

I am wondering if there is any pattern in cases where the approval time is short. Can you tell us whether your GC is being processed by a 'desi bodyshopper' type company OR a big reputed company / listed company.

Thanx,
HK_HR

Same here ...
My 140/485 was filed around the same time. After seeing some action on the USCIS side it gives me hope that before our friends in USCIS to on holidays, they will give us good news. Fingers crossed.

Congratulations again to SKIP and WantedGCWanted !!!

Happy Holidays to all the friends on forum !!!

Hi Das_go,

Your observation was absolutely right. I got an RFE email notice on my 140 :eek: as soon as there was a LUD and no change in status for more than a week.

How long did it take you to get the actual RFE notice. I heard that once you get an educational or experience RFE's its very difficult to convince INS. is this right?

Thanks,

EB3 Labor Substitution- PD:03/2001
140 - RD:05/26/05 ND:06/02 LUD:11/30

Not exactly the way u think

It takes 3-5 business days to reach Lawyer denpending on your lawyers location in US relative to Vermont.

It depends my RFE is to get a new educational evaluation. My lawyer submitted an evaluation done way back when i came to US thru some body shopper. That one really sucked as it didn't mention the qualifications of the person doing the evaluations.

Now my lawyer is getting it done from a good place also i have a 4 yr engg degree so he says not an issue. Its difficult to evaluate a 3 yr degree to US degree, unless you have some other deploma/degree to combine it.

Regarding work exp letter i did submit it but they gave an RFE saying format has some mistakes. It tells on the RFE what theyare looking for in the letter.

So it all depends on why u got the RFE not what RFE you got.

sappana said:
Hi Das_go,

Your observation was absolutely right. I got an RFE email notice on my 140 :eek: as soon as there was a LUD and no change in status for more than a week.

How long did it take you to get the actual RFE notice. I heard that once you get an educational or experience RFE's its very difficult to convince INS. is this right?

Thanks,

Thanks das_go, keep us posted on how things go.

Planner2005,

I got the RFE mail on 12/09. I have not received the actual Notice, i guess my lawyer will get it soon.

RFE about ability to pay?

anybody gets RFE about ability to pay for the company? what financial documents do you need to submit ususually? Why so many people are getting LUDs and RFE lately? :eek:

RFE and LUD etc.

I have got atleast 5-6 LUD on my I 140 as of yet. Don't know what's going on but it seems like they are processing.

Advance Parole Form Qs

In the the AP E-form, we have to provide intended date of departure and no of trips. I do not have any plans to travel in the next 6 months, what can I fill in this form ????

Will appreciate replies...

Thx