2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

VSC is now approving a lot of April cases. Two people at work got their I140 approved this week. Hope it moves fast. have to wait another 4 months before approval.

140/485/EAD ND 8/22/05 EB1 OR
EAD AD 9/15/05
FP done 10/4/05
485 LUD 10/18, 10/26

No LUD on 140 yet. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi EB1ORaug2005,

What category they have applied? Is it EB1 OR.
I have applied also OR cat. in june. Don't know how long I have to wait.

TIA.

Thanks GCVaruma.

GCVARUMA said:
Those are the same information that I got too on all the receipts (if it is for an I-90, I-485 or I-698 application Biometrics should be taken)

You need not schedule an appointment as you will be getting a separate biometrics notice in the mail which will give you the date and the time for you to go to the ASC office that is closest to you. Once you get the receipts you can go and get your biometrics done.

Some people have mentioned that you can go to the ASC office directly with the appointment the very next day and prepone your appointment, I have not tried it though.

Hope this helps.

GCVaruma.

want_gc_now said:
SO many LUD's for 485...
Whats going on ?? Any guesses??

Yeah... That brings back a question I have asked several times on this forum: does any of you have a sense for the meaning of the # of LUDs? Is having a lot of them or none at all a good sign? a bad sign? In my case, I haven't had any LUD at all on my I485 since the receipt of fingerprinting information (Aug 16th). ??? And I hadn't had any either on my I140 until it was approved...

Any comment or historical perspective on that?

Thanks.

karatekid said:
Yeah... That brings back a question I have asked several times on this forum: does any of you have a sense for the meaning of the # of LUDs? Is having a lot of them or none at all a good sign? a bad sign? In my case, I haven't had any LUD at all on my I485 since the receipt of fingerprinting information (Aug 16th). ??? And I hadn't had any either on my I140 until it was approved...

Any comment or historical perspective on that?

Thanks.

It is always scary- when you see a LUD. It is nothing to worry, atleast someone looking into your case- that is what it means, For example if you worked in few states 4 or 5 different states during last 5 years, or worked with different(more than one) employers. In these kind of casees they verify more information from so many channels, evey verification is a LUD. but that can't be shared with applicant. So cross your fingers and wait, there is nothing we can do about it.

It is all assumptions based on the inforrmation shared from differnet applicants.

Address change Issues:

Guys,I just moved to a newer apartment this week.should I need to call up the 1-800 number in the reciept notices (for all applications) and notify them?

or Ar-11 is enough?.... anyone with this experience do let me know
Thanks
Ajaks

Both

ajakster said:
Address change Issues:

Guys,I just moved to a newer apartment this week.should I need to call up the 1-800 number in the reciept notices (for all applications) and notify them?

or Ar-11 is enough?.... anyone with this experience do let me know
Thanks
Ajaks

Since the notice says to call the customer service in case you move while the case is pending, I would suggest you to call them(Cust. service) and also file the AR-11

GCVaruma.

are there anymore July2005 140 applicants

are there any July filers for 140,who are still waiting for a LUD atleast on there 140's ???
Mine is a sub labor and dont knowif that is what causing the delay...but it sure is testing my patience.

pkkumar , I am in your boat

pkumar07_02 said:
are there any July filers for 140,who are still waiting for a LUD atleast on there 140's ???
Mine is a sub labor and dont knowif that is what causing the delay...but it sure is testing my patience.

Thanks for the reply cubiclefun.....good to hear from some one in the same bucket as me.

But some folks from July did get some updates in the last week of sept and the first week of oct and than stopped and VSC all of a sudden started processing April and May cases.
good that folks from April and May are getting some attention now.

Any July filers with no LUD's please post here.

srkotturu said:
I am novice in this forum. Can some one please clarify what is LUD.

Thanks

SRK

LUD means last updated date on your file,you can see that once you register ur receipt numbers on the uscis website.

srkotturu said:
I am novice in this forum. Can some one please clarify what is LUD.

Thanks

SRK

I know this one, LUD stands for "Labour waiting Until Death" for people waiting for backlog labor.

LUD - Last Updated Date.

140 - Still Pending

Let Us Track
------------------------------------------------------------------
(VSC) Sub EB2
My Self
I-140 - ND:07/22/2005 -- ???? :confused:
I-485 - ND:07/22/2005 -- 08/29/05LUD (FP Recevied)
EAD - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005
AP - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005
FP - 08/17/2005 (Code-3) Done
Wife
I-485 - ND:07/22/2005 -- 08/29/05LUD (FP Recevied)
EAD - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005
AP - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005
FP - 08/17/2005 (Code-3) Done

140 approval ???

pkumar07_02 said:

====================
pkumar07_02,

I am also behind you. My EB3 Sub Labor - 140 was recd on June 1, 2005. Have been waiting for the last 5 months. PD is March 1999. Don't know whar VSC is doing...some people who applied in Sep/Oct got thier 140 approvals already. Seems there is no criteria at all. Just luck.

Thanks,
sree2005