2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

After doing finger prints, LUD appears on the same day. And one more LUD next day. And in a week or two week, we will get a message saying that FP received.
Regarding COde 3 or Code 2, please search the thread. Some body has given clear explanation earlier regarding when code 3 or code 2 or code 1 is taken.

w8in4gc said:
I went to Norfolk for the Biometrics appointment today. Actual process took 7 mins flat. But it was 1 hour 30 mins waiting. My 485 notice said “Biometrics (finger print, photograph and signature)". USCIS folks did Code 2 (picture, signature and only right hand index finger) for me. I was hoping for Code3 (all ten fingers), I don’t know why it was not done? Any ideas ? One reason may be that 485 did not specifically ask for code 3 (and it says finger print not prints).

Interestingly I see that my 485 has attracted LUD (1st). I’m wondering if it because of FP. But 140 has not seen any update. Can someone experienced shade light?

FP Code meaning

Nirvan said:
After doing finger prints, LUD appears on the same day. And one more LUD next day. And in a week or two week, we will get a message saying that FP received.
Regarding COde 3 or Code 2, please search the thread. Some body has given clear explanation earlier regarding when code 3 or code 2 or code 1 is taken.

Here is information about the Codes which you recieve for FP :

ASC code 1 is for your 10 finger fingerprints (called TENPRINTS). This is typically for your I-485
ASC code 2 is Biometrics. Thats your thumbprint, picture and signature. Typically for your I-765
ASC code 3 is for both of the above (consolidated into one)

Thanks,
GCVaruma.

GCVARUMA said:
Here is information about the Codes which you recieve for FP :

ASC code 1 is for your 10 finger fingerprints (called TENPRINTS). This is typically for your I-485
ASC code 2 is Biometrics. Thats your thumbprint, picture and signature. Typically for your I-765
ASC code 3 is for both of the above (consolidated into one)

Thanks,
GCVaruma.

Thanks GCVaruma. I was just beginning to want to look this up :)

No RFE

pkumar07_02 said:
Hi Labor Badhi,
did you receive any rfe on your 140 ???
If you dont mind...what was it about ???
Mine was so close to you ND and iam still waiting for atleast a lud.

No RFE, No Approval yet. Waiting is killing me after I see LUD's on 10/11&10/12 consecutively.

Byrd amendment rejected

This is good news for us. For those of you who are unaware, D Sen Byrd had introduced an amendment to the bill S.1932 removing the section which introduced the 90,000 new visa numbers for ppl like us. I believe this amendment would have raised fees without giving us the benefit of additional visa numbers for the GC and H1-B's PLUS removed the proposed benefit of not counting dependents on the visa # usage.

Read more on www.immigration-law.com if you dont already know about this.
Of course, I am no expert but this amendment would have screwed us.

Guys participate in techworkers, IsnAmerica.org

Spidey and All,

Just want to inform you that, I have been actively participating in the above forums to call senator and even sent faxes yesterday.

I urge you guys also participate in techworkers yahoo groups to fight for the SJC bill to pass.

there is one more hurdle i.e house conference committee and we have to sent letters, call committee members etc.

I know we are less affected as we already filed our 485s, but it has recapturing of 90,000 visas which directly helps us and remaining provisions are helpful to future filers.

hope you guys also participate in this group (pls excuse me if you already participate in that group) next campaign.

- MD2001

spidey said:
This is good news for us. For those of you who are unaware, D Sen Byrd had introduced an amendment to the bill S.1932 removing the section which introduced the 90,000 new visa numbers for ppl like us. I believe this amendment would have raised fees without giving us the benefit of additional visa numbers for the GC and H1-B's PLUS removed the proposed benefit of not counting dependents on the visa # usage.

Read more on www.immigration-law.com if you dont already know about this.
Of course, I am no expert but this amendment would have screwed us.

Need Help..experience at York ASC, PA

Guys,

I need some help regarding finger printing experience at York ASC in Pennsylvania.

I want go for walk-in as I am going to India on vacation and finish this off before my appointment date.

my question is all machines at York ASC are manual means, results may take longer.

-MD2001

I140/I485 Tracker

Category: EB2 VSC
PD 04/2002; Fed Labor AD 09/05
I140: RD 09/28/05; ND 10/07/05; LUD 10/17/05
I485: RD 09/28/05; ND 10/07/05; LUD 10/17/05
I765: RD 09/28/05; ND 10/07/05; AD 10/28/05
I131: RD 09/28/05; ND 10/07/05; AD 11/01/05

Any 140 LUD's or Approvals for folks who did a Sub-Labor and filed Jul/Aug/Sep ??
is it moving anywhere??
Ajaks

ajakster, my case has been filed in july, and still waiting for 140 approval. It seems that VSC folks are just relaxing & having fun.

ask_gc said:
ajakster, my case has been filed in july, and still waiting for 140 approval. It seems that VSC folks are just relaxing & having fun.

Looks like "Yes". They might not work until Jan'2006. "Happy Holidays" :mad:

I-140 approval - waiting since june 1st, 2005

ajakster said:
Any 140 LUD's or Approvals for folks who did a Sub-Labor and filed Jul/Aug/Sep ??
is it moving anywhere??
Ajaks

=========================
I have been waiting for my 140 approval since June 1st, 2005. Mine is substitute labor and my PD is March 1999.

God knows what is going in VSC...no criteria for approvals, USCIS case approvals site shows something (March 2005) but approving cases of Sep/Oct qucikly, forgetting the approvals of May, June, July, Aug cases. Isn't funny ???

Thanks,
sree2005

hi all,
I am new in this forum (just got my labor cleared last week)
I have a question for all the gurus here...would appreciate any help in this matter

I am not married yet but i want to go ahead and apply for my 140 nontheless(will apply 485 next year after i get married)

My question is can i include my wife's name fro the Gc process in the 485 stage (next year when i get married)...or do i have to get married first before i apply 140?

thanks all

Hope for filing 485 sooon....

Hello
One shud only wonder when will that golden chance come to file 485 for self and spouse again.seems to be miles and miles further down the years.. :(

so when u say next year its very very relative.....unless some miracle law changes..........but 140 u can go ahead and file anytime...u dont need 2 be married as 140 is for employer ability 2 pay and keep u in the job.

r u EB2/EB3.....(it is not a big difference as of now) and what is ur Labor PD??

good luck

GCDC said:
hi all,
I am new in this forum (just got my labor cleared last week)
I have a question for all the gurus here...would appreciate any help in this matter

I am not married yet but i want to go ahead and apply for my 140 nontheless(will apply 485 next year after i get married)

My question is can i include my wife's name fro the Gc process in the 485 stage (next year when i get married)...or do i have to get married first before i apply 140?

thanks all

sree2005 said:
=========================
I have been waiting for my 140 approval since June 1st, 2005. Mine is substitute labor and my PD is March 1999.

God knows what is going in VSC...no criteria for approvals, USCIS case approvals site shows something (March 2005) but approving cases of Sep/Oct qucikly, forgetting the approvals of May, June, July, Aug cases. Isn't funny ???

Thanks,
sree2005

I have been waiting for my I140 approval since April 22nd, 2005. My PD for the labor is 03/2001 and my case is filed using substituted labor and in EB3 category.

Lets hope that we will also get our approvals soon..:)

Actually..I have a similar question. I am EB2 India and have applied for 140/485 concurrent on september 30th, just made it I guess..

Now I filed it as single and am planning to get married sometime in 2006. If I get married in India and maintain my H1 status, can I bring my future wife (after marriage) here on H4 and file for her 485? Or does she have to wait for many years for that?

I got my 485 receipts meaining that the day I applied (September 30th), my PD was current. So what happens in this case?

If I can apply for her 485, then can she get interim EAD/AP benefits?

ajakster said:
Hello
One shud only wonder when will that golden chance come to file 485 for self and spouse again.seems to be miles and miles further down the years.. :(

so when u say next year its very very relative.....unless some miracle law changes..........but 140 u can go ahead and file anytime...u dont need 2 be married as 140 is for employer ability 2 pay and keep u in the job.

r u EB2/EB3.....(it is not a big difference as of now) and what is ur Labor PD??

good luck

floyd777 said:
Actually..I have a similar question. I am EB2 India and have applied for 140/485 concurrent on september 30th, just made it I guess..

Now I filed it as single and am planning to get married sometime in 2006. If I get married in India and maintain my H1 status, can I bring my future wife (after marriage) here on H4 and file for her 485? Or does she have to wait for many years for that?

I got my 485 receipts meaining that the day I applied (September 30th), my PD was current. So what happens in this case?

If I can apply for her 485, then can she get interim EAD/AP benefits?

To the best of my understanding this is how it will unfold:

1. You can get married and probably will.
2. Your wife can come here on H4 without any problem.
3. You can file for 140 asap. No impact on your wife's status.
4. Your wife may not be able to file for EAD / AP / 485 unless either of these conditions is fulfilled. a.) Your priority date becomes current. b.) This new law that has already passed the Senate and is up for debate in the House is passed thus making it possible for everyone to file for EAD / AP / 485 if they have an approved 140.

If either of these is true your wife will be able to file for EAD.

For those who are in same boat with respect to marital status BUT have already filed for 485 and are now subject to retrogression, please check how to handle the issue of marriage with your lawyers.

I would check with my

Hello Gurus

I am new here just got my LC approved. I want to file I140 in EB3 category. If any of you guys have checklist for filing I140, please publish here. It will help me alot. Thanks in advance for you information.