2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I140 Approved

ngusev said:
Somehow I have none. Is anybody in the same boat? Any ideas?
PERM CASE - EB3
I140 - Receipt date at VSC 9/7/05. Approved 10/31/05..
NO RFE NO NOTICES..

FP appointment

MD2001 said:
Guys,

I need some clarification regarding the finger printing...

I have received the receipt notices (for all AP, EAD. 140 and 485) few days back and all notices have the following at the bottom.

"If this receipt is for an I-90, I-485 or I-698 application
Biometrics - (fingerprint, photo, signature)

The next stepis have your biometrics taken....call 800 number etc..."

OK...is this means I have to take biometrics appointment now or there will be separate fingerprinting/biometrics notice for I-485...

from all of your posts, it seems like there will be separate notice for biometrics but correct me if I am wrong.

appreciate any clarification...(as I am going an vacation to India for a month starting from Thanksgiving)

Thanks,
MD2001

I'm in similar situation like you (MD2001) ... but tighter. I'm going out of country this Friday and I received the notices yesterday in my hand. I jumped to the apportunity to make a FP appointment and planning to go to USCIS office tomorrow.

When I took appointment, the agent asked me to read the notice and took my details (like name , A number, DOB etc) and gave me a conf no. That seems to indicate they will honor this appointment.

Just to get the feel of how it works ... how did it work out for you (MD2001) or has anyone else has tried taking appt from I485 receipt ? How was the experience.

Thanks in advance.

I wasn't sure...

w8in4gc,

I am not sure whether this text is for FP notice, I am under assumption that there will be a separate notice for FP/Biometrics...

anyway, I have contacted my corporate lawyer for clarification and will post the outcome of this...

Thx
MD2001

w8in4gc said:
I'm in similar situation like you (MD2001) ... but tighter. I'm going out of country this Friday and I received the notices yesterday in my hand. I jumped to the apportunity to make a FP appointment and planning to go to USCIS office tomorrow.

When I took appointment, the agent asked me to read the notice and took my details (like name , A number, DOB etc) and gave me a conf no. That seems to indicate they will honor this appointment.

Just to get the feel of how it works ... how did it work out for you (MD2001) or has anyone else has tried taking appt from I485 receipt ? How was the experience.

Thanks in advance.

biometrics with 485 notice...

w8in4gc,

My lawyer said go ahead and take the appointment and it seems this is new procedure for all recent applications as they can avoid separate notices sent.

anyway it doesn't harm if we give the biometrics.

MD2001

w8in4gc said:

Thanks in advance.

MD2001 said:
w8in4gc,

My lawyer said go ahead and take the appointment and it seems this is new procedure for all recent applications as they can avoid separate notices sent.

anyway it doesn't harm if we give the biometrics.

MD2001

Thanks MD2001,

Appreciate your response.

Biometrics

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your advise and support. I received my card today.

PD : 03/05/2002
Labour approval date : 10/01/2004
I140 RD : 01/03/2005
I485 RD : 01/03/2005
Finger printing : 02/09/2005
EAD AD : 03/24/2005
AP AD : 03/24/2005
I485 AD : 05/17/2005
I140 AD : 10/12/2005
I485 ND : 10/12/2005
Biometrics Appointment: 11/23/2005
I551 stamping in Sanjose on 10/24/2005
Just walked in SFO ASC for biometrics on 10/25/05
LUD changed on 10/26/2005 - Card ordered
LUD changed on 10/28/2005 - Mailed your card
Card received by mail on - 10/31/2005
category - EB3
labour - RIR

Once again thanks for all your support and advise.

w8in4gc...

w8in4gc,

I just called the number and they are asking for ASC code on the receipt notice which I don't see.

how did you take the appointment. Do you have ASC code on your receipt notice.

In my case also she asked me to read it but then she said to give the ASC code which I am not able to find on the receipt

can you pls clarify how you took it...

appreciate your response...
MD2001

w8in4gc said:
Thanks MD2001,

Appreciate your response.

Please Act URGENT!!!!

11/01/2005: Senate Judiciary Bill at the Brink of Collapse Unless Everybody Contacts Senators and Congressmen!!!

The full Senate failed to take a roll call for this bill today. Believe it or not, Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.
Please call your Senators and urge a "NO vote on the Bird Amendment Immediately!!"
CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121 OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/
Everyone should call tonight. I mean EVERYONE. Call your friends and relatives and ask them to participate in this urgent campaign and call their Senators tonight. Call or send e-mails to your immigrant friends and alert them IMMEDIATELY! Ask them to call or send e-mails to everyone they know and ask them to call the Senators tonight. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.
This reporter will check whether our visitors did their share of work by looking at the our homepage "counter" tomorrow morning.
FAIR, the anti-immigration meca, is sending out massive emails to everyone asking them to contact their Senator to vote yes to the Byrd Amendment.

I thought EB3 is retrogressed

But Looking at this post, seems like they are still approving 485s.

Thanks

esentha said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your advise and support. I received my card today.

PD : 03/05/2002
Labour approval date : 10/01/2004
I140 RD : 01/03/2005
I485 RD : 01/03/2005
Finger printing : 02/09/2005
EAD AD : 03/24/2005
AP AD : 03/24/2005
I485 AD : 05/17/2005
I140 AD : 10/12/2005
I485 ND : 10/12/2005
Biometrics Appointment: 11/23/2005
I551 stamping in Sanjose on 10/24/2005
Just walked in SFO ASC for biometrics on 10/25/05
LUD changed on 10/26/2005 - Card ordered
LUD changed on 10/28/2005 - Mailed your card
Card received by mail on - 10/31/2005
category - EB3
labour - RIR

Once again thanks for all your support and advise.

registered EAC nos

I have already added my I-485 EAC , I-175 EAC and I-131 EAC nos on this site....I was thinking , is there a separate way to check for I-140 what is the alien registration no ( starts with A or EAC)

Thanks

w8in4gc said:
use following link
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

must have Alien Registration no to check the status. Once online you can create an account and list all the Alien nos you want to track and system will send you an email once your case istatus changes.

FP results received within week.

I have done my FP on 10/15/2005.
I saw LUD'S on 10/26/2005 and on 10/27/2005.
But today I got email stating that my FP results were received and the further processing stated on my 485 case.
ajakster said:
one more progress:
FP results recvd by USCIS within 1 week.good to see some progress..:)
Ajaks

Nirvan said:
I have done my FP on 10/15/2005.
I saw LUD'S on 10/26/2005 and on 10/27/2005.
But today I got email stating that my FP results were received and the further processing stated on my 485 case.

Thank God for your post. I was beginning to wonder if I was special ;)
I had a similar experience as my signature will illustrate. I did my fingerprinting on 10/13 and recd that email a couple of days ago informing me that my fingerprinting review results were received 10/31 and further processing has started.

I saw so many posts here indicating that ppl got this email in a day or two upto 1 week after they got their fingerprints taken that I was beginning to wonder if I was special and getting special treatment in that my fingerprints or that of my wife were taking so long to review.
As I understand the process our electronic fingerprints are electronically transmitted to an FBI database to see if they match any known offenders and the results of this are sent to USCIS...

Now I believe we wait for someone to have mercy on our miserable existance and give us a visa # aka the I-485 approval aka the elusive Green Card.

cheers - the weather is not so bad this week in the NE.

Private Messages

I am unaware that people in thhis forum can send private messages. Today I saw 3 private messages fromUmeshUnni, GCVerUma, AC21Uma. THese guys should excuse me as I saw those messages today only.
In future I will reply to private mesaages immediately.

Nirvan

not for me

spidey said:
Thank God for your post. I was beginning to wonder if I was special ;)
I had a similar experience as my signature will illustrate. I did my fingerprinting on 10/13 and recd that email a couple of days ago informing me that my fingerprinting review results were received 10/31 and further processing has started.

I saw so many posts here indicating that ppl got this email in a day or two upto 1 week after they got their fingerprints taken that I was beginning to wonder if I was special and getting special treatment in that my fingerprints or that of my wife were taking so long to review.
As I understand the process our electronic fingerprints are electronically transmitted to an FBI database to see if they match any known offenders and the results of this are sent to USCIS...

Now I believe we wait for someone to have mercy on our miserable existance and give us a visa # aka the I-485 approval aka the elusive Green Card.

cheers - the weather is not so bad this week in the NE.

I didn't received email @ all. It has been more than 80 days!!!.

LaborBadhi said:
I didn't received email @ all. It has been more than 80 days!!!.
Hi Labor Badhi,
did you receive any rfe on your 140 ???
If you dont mind...what was it about ???
Mine was so close to you ND and iam still waiting for atleast a lud.

July 140 with no LUD

Hi pkumar07_02,

See my details. No update on 140 so far.

DL

EB2/RIR - PD:02/04 (Original)
140 - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20
EAD - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, 09/08, AD:09/09
AP - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, AD 09/14
FP - ND:07/26/05 Done 08/10/05 Code 3
485 (Self): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/22, 08/24, 08/25, 08/26, 08/29 (FP rcvd)
485 (Spouse): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/16, 08/22 (FP rcvd)

Norfolk for the Biometrics experience

w8in4gc said:

Thanks in advance.
I went to Norfolk for the Biometrics appointment today. Actual process took 7 mins flat. But it was 1 hour 30 mins waiting. My 485 notice said “Biometrics (finger print, photograph and signature)". USCIS folks did Code 2 (picture, signature and only right hand index finger) for me. I was hoping for Code3 (all ten fingers), I don’t know why it was not done? Any ideas ? One reason may be that 485 did not specifically ask for code 3 (and it says finger print not prints).

Interestingly I see that my 485 has attracted LUD (1st). I’m wondering if it because of FP. But 140 has not seen any update. Can someone experienced shade light?