2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

pallu2004 said:
has anyone recently got their FP at Alexandria in VA. will appreciate if you can share your experience with me....i am planning to go for an early FP but my actual date is scheduled on Aug 3rd. will they allow for this to happen.
Alexandria VA is very crowded always, I am not sure what u meant by early FP, did u get any new appointment

gp1975 said:
Alexandria VA is very crowded always, I am not sure what u meant by early FP, did u get any new appointment
S/he can call and change the date to an earlier date.

gp1975 said:

by early FP i meant giving FP before your appointment date....i will give it a shot on Saturday....lets see what happens.

I have tried last week It worked. I have finished my FP(Earlier). :)

pallu2004 said:
by early FP i meant giving FP before your appointment date....i will give it a shot on Saturday....lets see what happens.

I still do not know why they did not update the message about my FP results and I have not seen any changes on my 485 since 05/16. I will keep you posted if I see any change in my 485/140.

Labor_Wait said:
So .. You did FP two months before I did, and still waiting for the status change!. Did they forget do the changes ? or with some other reason ? will know in few weeks ... Please keep update if any change happens in your 485 LUD's.

rrdrai said:
I have tried last week It worked. I have finished my FP(Earlier). :)

great what reason did you give to the guard there. i am trying to analyze the what reason shall i tell them about early FP

FBI name verfication

Can any one of you pleease update me on finger print review and Name check. Both are different? My status says

On June 1, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case

Does this mean there are waiting for name check?

140/485/AP/EAD ND:5/20/2005

I140 no LUD
485 LUD 6/1/2005
EAD - AD: 7/20/2005
AP AD: 7/20/2005

Thaks

smuthu said:
Can any one of you pleease update me on finger print review and Name check. Both are different?
Yes
My status says

On June 1, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case

Does this mean there are waiting for name check?
No, all it means is that they have recd. the results of FP and will process the case further, when they get to it. IMHO, no relation to Name check.
140/485/AP/EAD ND:5/20/2005

I140 no LUD
485 LUD 6/1/2005
EAD - AD: 7/20/2005
AP AD: 7/20/2005

Thaks

prasannatummala said:
EAD/I140/I485/I131 ND 05/26

EAD approved today July 19.
No new of I131/I140/I485
I didnot get FP appointment notice either.

guys I am a little confused. when are we supposed to get the FP/ Biometrics notice. Is this before or after the approval of EAD. Please let me know.

Thanks

Does Any one did get a receipt for the I140/485 filing in the first week of july , is vermont processing is going slow , i am still waiting , checks are not deposited yet? any idea how long it takes

RD 07/11/2005

Many Thanks

cdian said:
Does Any one did get a receipt for the I140/485 filing in the first week of july , is vermont processing is going slow , i am still waiting , checks are not deposited yet? any idea how long it takes

RD 07/11/2005

Many Thanks

We sent the I140/I485 application on 07/11 and get the receipt on 07/22, and the RD is set to be 07/20.

Hope this will help

RD - RECEIVED BY VERMONT PROCESSING CENTER DATE or ACTUAL RECEIPT DATE?

GCLabor2001 said:
We sent the I140/I485 application on 07/11 and get the receipt on 07/22, and the RD is set to be 07/20.

Hope this will help

Hi Cdian

I sent it out on July 11 and got the fedex confirmation for July12....and thats it....no news after that.
Iam waiting for my receipt notice too.Called my lawyer couple of times....but no response and than i called USCIS and told CR that my fedex confirmation says it reached Williston ,VT on July 12 and it was signed by one MR.G.MERRIHEW.
But CR says...there is no USCIS in Williston ,VT and i have sent it to the wrong address....

Friends please help me..If anybody had a similar expierence. please post it here

Are you sure , what is the correct mailing address. is this address is not correct, i am also in the same sitution

pkumar07_02 said:
I sent it out on July 11 and got the fedex confirmation for July12....and thats it....no news after that.
Iam waiting for my receipt notice too.Called my lawyer couple of times....but no response and than i called USCIS and told CR that my fedex confirmation says it reached Williston ,VT on July 12 and it was signed by one MR.G.MERRIHEW.
But CR says...there is no USCIS in Williston ,VT and i have sent it to the wrong address....

Friends please help me..If anybody had a similar expierence. please post it here

There is no direct delivery from FEDEX to IMMIGRATION OFFICE at vermont, Some body from Immigration office come to FEDEX center and pick it up from this center , so dont worry

for more info call fedex at

U.S. Customer Service
1.800.Go.FedEx
(1.800.463.3339)
Printable Phone Menu
FedEx Customer Relations
3875 Airways, Module H3 Department 4634
Memphis, TN 38116

pkumar07_02 said:

hi cdia,

i spoke to fedex and they told me that there location is williston in VT and usually VSC has a courier service that picks up the stack from the fedex loaction in williston,
Thanks a lot for that fedex info Cdian....atleast i now know atleast that it went into the right hands.....

but still wondering why its taking so long to send me the damn receipt numbers......

pkumar07_02 said:
i spoke to fedex and they told me that there location is williston in VT and usually VSC has a courier service that picks up the stack from the fedex loaction in williston,
Thanks a lot for that fedex info Cdian....atleast i now know atleast that it went into the right hands.....

but still wondering why its taking so long to send me the damn receipt numbers......

It took more than a month for me to get my receipt notices. I had send my papers on 24th June and I got my receipt on 25th July. So do not worry , it seems Vermont is slow in everything since last month.

njrirlabor said:
guys I am a little confused. when are we supposed to get the FP/ Biometrics notice. Is this before or after the approval of EAD. Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi njririlabor,

Its great to see you in this thread .I remembered talking to you in NJ labour thread.I got my FP notice just after USCIS recived my case ie before getting EAD .Almost 80% guys in this forum got FP notice before getting EAD but 20% got after getting EAD.Usually guys who filed concurrently after april ,got notice before EAD.