2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi All,
I just got my receipt from my Lawyer.
Here are the details. Please add me to the tracker.

EB2 (orig Labour) PD: 10/31/2003

I140/485/AP/EAD RD:03/30/2005 ND: 04/05/05

Thank You,

Can you have any idea when was your case mailed to INS??
My case mailed to INS and waitting to get RD/ND??

BigMouth said:
Can you have any idea when was your case mailed to INS??
My case mailed to INS and waitting to get RD/ND??
BigMouth,
My case was mailed to USCIS on March 24th. It took 11 days to get the notice issued. When was your case mailed ? Some time it may take 4 weeks. If it is more than that you better talk to your lawyer.

Hi All,
RFE on AP (Photos) responded on March 4th week. Status updated that received on 03/29/2005. No updates further. How many days is taking for AP approval?

venkatjr said:
Hi All,
RFE on AP (Photos) responded on March 4th week. Status updated that received on 03/29/2005. No updates further. How many days is taking for AP approval?
venkatjr
Did you see any status update message or only LUD changed ? Similar situation for my son's AP . Attorney responded yesterday, not sure when they will receive and resume the case. Since AP approved for all except one child and I have already purchased ticket for MAY , when I asked customer support last week they told approval will come within 2 weeks of receipt.
Actually GOD knows when they will approve . :confused:

Hi All,

I am a new user. I applied for 140/485/EAD/AP on Feb 25th. Used substitution labor. I see some of you got EAD's or FP notice within two months. I did not get any. How long will take to get EAD? Will it take more time if it is substitution labor than own labor?

sr

No. It is taking more than two months for my wife to get her EAD. I am still waiting form my EAD to be approved even though the RD is Feb 11th. Take it easy.

sr_gc said:
Hi All,

I am a new user. I applied for 140/485/EAD/AP on Feb 25th. Used substitution labor. I see some of you got EAD's or FP notice within two months. I did not get any. How long will take to get EAD? Will it take more time if it is substitution labor than own labor?

sr

EB3 retrogression - Light at end of tunnel

EB3 Retrogression...Light at End of Tunnel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On April 21, 2005 Senate has passed on Appropriations Bill H.R. 1268. An amendment in this bill relates to EB3 retrogression by recapturing all unused visa numbers for EB3 category for year 2001, 2002,2003 and 2004 and reserving 50 % of such numbers to nurses and the balance to Engineers. The bill now moves to the House for debate and voting.Check this out...More to come! Also check out Shusterman.

http://hutchison.senate.gov/speec438.htm

Language: The language, as modified and accepted by unanimous consent was amendment #0379 to HR 1268.

Reads: On page 231, between lines 3 and 4, insert the following new section:

Recapture of Visas

Sec.6047. section 106(d)(2)(a) of the American competitiveness in the twenty-first century act of 2000 (PL106-313; 8 USC 1153 note) is amended-

(1) in paragraph (1), by inserting before the period at the end of the second sentence "and any such visa that is made available due to the difference between the number of employment-based visas that were made available in fiscal year 2001,2002,2003 or 2004 and the number of such visas that were actually used in such fiscal year shall be made available only to employment-based immigrants and the dependants of such immigrants, and 50% of such visas shall be made available to those whoseimmigrant worker petitions were approved based on schedule A, as defined in section 656.5 of title 20, Code of Federal Regulations, as promulgated by the Secretary of Labor"; and

(2) in paragraph(2)(A) by striking "and 2000" and inserting "through 2004"

Explanation: Nurses enter the U.S. under the so-called EB-3 immigration category. They primarily enter the U.S. from the Philippines, India, and China. Each of these countries has an annual cap and within that cap a limit on the numbers who may enter the U.S. in each category. Nurses often compete for green cards with other high-tech workers. Because of a backlog in processing these visas, the INS (now the USCIS) has decided to cut-off processing entrants who have filed applications after January 1, 2002. This means that new applicants will be cut off altogether this year.

The above language is modeled on similar language included in the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act (title I of Pub. L. 106-313, enacted on October 17, 2000). This Act recaptured those employment-based numbers that were available but not used in fiscal years 1999 and 2000, thus creating a pool of numbers which could be allocated to EB categories once their annual limit were reached. The new language would recapture the unused numbers from 2001-2004, which, again, would alleviate the arbitrary caps and enable qualified nurse applicants to once again be processed.

Updated Tracker

All,

Below is the updated tracker for 2005.

Please keep updating it.

HOW TO UPDATE THE TRACKER:

1) Search for the LAST post in the thread with the tracker.

2) Right-click on the attachment. Download the file to your computer.

3) Open. Modify. Save. Close the file.

4) Post a new message. When posting a message, there will be a button that reads "Manage Attachments". Click on that botton. Search for file and upload.

5) Submit reply.

It looks a bit quite here... Any updates on LUD or new approvals?

I am still watching my 140. Since last LUD on 4/6, there is no further msg. Neither on 485 and 765... So worring...

Hi
I am waiting for the Receipt notice for I140/485/AP/EAD. It is been more than 10 days now, How long it will take to get he receipt notice. Does any one knows about that?

rrdrai said:
Hi
I am waiting for the Receipt notice for I140/485/AP/EAD. It is been more than 10 days now, How long it will take to get he receipt notice. Does any one knows about that?
Hi rrdrai,
It normally take 10 -15 days to receive the receipt.
Wait till this week, then call your attorney.
Thank you

I had posted this in the old tracker...FYI...

Dear Friends ,

You can probably notice it in the xcitement in my words but I got a surprise of a lifetime yesterday when i got an email from the USCIS indicating that my 485 case has been approved....here are my details as I know it will keep your spirits up..

labor eb3 (California) Jan 2002.
Labor approved date April 2004 (more than 2 years)
EAD/AP/140/485(Vermont Service Center) receipt date August 29 2004.
EAD/AP approved date September 15 2004.
140 approved date Nov 15 2004.
Finger Printing notice March 1 2005.
1st LUD on case : March 28(FP results received).
2nd LUD on case : April 24th(485 approved).
3rd LUD on case : April 27th(Card Ordered).

Thanks to everyone who has been posting their approvals since it helps keep our spirits up.

Thanks yall,
Yahoo!!!!!!

Updated Tracker

Hi - I'm a silent observer. I have updated tracker with my info. Can one of you smart people give me any predictions? Thanks and good luck to all.

EB2/VSC
Labor - PD 08/01/01 - NY
EAD/140/485/131 - ND 03/04/05, RD 03/09/05
Fingerprint Notice Date - 03/09/05
Fingerprint Scheduled Date - 04/29/05

Hi

What is going on? with these three guys case- " Isabella, WhereIsMyLabour, immi05 " There is No news about the EAD/AP?

But FP scheduled? Any one have any guss Why ?