2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

maa_1456 said:
Hi

We did (me and wife) our FP on 05/05/05, we didn’t see single LUD after that. Is it normal?
I cannot say if it is normal or not but there have been several people who got 485 approved without any LUID after FP.
One of my friend is speculating reason could be name check pending, is it correct?
IMHO, NO.
Your comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Maa

slkrk said:
My application filed in EB3 and am wondering about the cut-off date to process EB3 AOS applications after october-05.. I found this info on murthy.com and it does not provide whole lot and at the same time confusing..

I appreciate if you have any insights to information..

EB3, Labor sub, PD 03/2001
I140/485: April 22nd 2005
EAD: AD 05/06
FP: Completed on 05/13
Waiting for I140 and 485.

>>>>>>>>> From Murthy.com
As a result of the demand created by USCIS backlog reduction efforts, the EB3 category for India, mainland China, and the Philippines is expected to start the year with a cut-off date. This means that some, but not all, persons having EB3 cases from these countries will be able to seek to complete the third stage of green card processing starting from October 2005. To date, the DOS has not indicated what this cut-off date might be.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It is just a speculation from Murthy. BTW, the quote is pretty clear, what part is confusing you?

EricS

Hi Erics,
I have been reading your posts quite long time in this forum, which really make sense and helpful. I had two LUD’s last week on my case after 66 Days of FP, with message change in Primary and Just Date Change for Spouse and Kid.
My I140 got approved on 8/4 after replying to A2P RFE.

Did I140 approval trigger those LUDS?

Could you please tell me what this pattern means?

Is my case is done with Name check or not?

Thank You ,

fp results recd LUD/MUD in 4 days after FP

got mine in 4 days...vsc
gc_xp said:
Can you guys guess when I would see a msg change("Your FP has been received...")? It has been more than 2 weeks since my FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long do we need to wait?

Labor_Wait said:
Try to call FBI and find out weather the results were send back to CIS or not. You can call FBI @304-625-5590, make sure that you have the A# number which you can find in FP notice when you make call to FBI.

After FP done, generally how long it will take the LUD change with message.

Fp Lud

Hi All,
Normally it will take 10 -14 days to see the FP received message change.
But if you don't see,you may get it after your 140 approval or you may not get it till your 485 Approved.
Hope this helps.

Fp Lud

I did my FP on 08/10. LUD changed on 08/10 and 08/11 for both me and my wife. On 08/16 msg changed to FP received only for my wife and there are no changes on my case. Don't know whether it is normal. :confused:

Maiden name on receipt?

My wife's name on her 485 and AP receipt is: LAST_NAME MAIDEN_NAME, FIRST_NAME. Is this normal? Her EAD receipt has only LAST_NAME, FIRST_NAME.

Thanks.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi Erics,
I have been reading your posts quite long time in this forum, which really make sense and helpful. I had two LUD’s last week on my case after 66 Days of FP, with message change in Primary and Just Date Change for Spouse and Kid.

Thank You ,
I really can't say if these 2 LUD changes have any specific meaning. IMHO, your 140 got approved on 8/4 and the LUD changes etc simply mean that some one is working on your 485(s) now. As you also know, some people get LUDs after FP and some don't but case of both types get approved.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi Erics,

Thank You ,
i think ....if you receive the message (fp received.....process resumed....) it means FBI check done.....but you will see two other LUDS after that, with the same message (fp received.....process resumed....) .....that means you are done with IBIS check too.....usually for most of them ,First of the 2 luds after FP RECEIVED MESSAGE means request for IBIS check by USCIS and the second LUD means IBIS check done.The difference in the fp received message and rest of the two LUDS is not too big though...

lud's in EAD/AP

Hi,

I am seing LUD's without mesg change in our EAD and AP.Can somebody tell me what's going on

I485/I140/EAD/AP:RD:06/28/2005 ND: 07/14/2005"(self & spouse)

FP Done on 08/10

I-485 LUD's 8/10,8/11
one EAD/AP: lud 08/09(self)
another EAD/AP : Lud on 08/15 and 08/16(spouse)
I140: lud 07/21

Your comments are highly appriciated

Thank You.

EricS said:
I really can't say if these 2 LUD changes have any specific meaning. IMHO, your 140 got approved on 8/4 and the LUD changes etc simply mean that some one is working on your 485(s) now. As you also know, some people get LUDs after FP and some don't but case of both types get approved.

Thank you EricS. As long as some one is woking on our case we are OK.
We all can hope, but everything is in USCIS hand. Thanks for your comments.

To Eric

I have seen 2 LUDS on my wifes case last week and 2 on my case this week. One of which has been today after FP received messages.

Is it good to have LUDS or is this something to worry about.

FP Notice: How long

Hi Folks:

Does anyone know how long it is taking these days to get a FP notice. My case has a ND of 8/4/2005, RD of 8/1/2005. Does the FP notice issuance depend the on the work load at the local USCIS facility, where the FP would be done. Any ideas? Would really appreciate it.

Thank You
Regards
Amit

Address Change

Hi All,
Because of my job change i need to move other place. I am done with my FP this week. How much impact do i have, if i move to new location? Please advise me on this.
thx

rcs05 said:
Hi All,
Because of my job change i need to move other place. I am done with my FP this week. How much impact do i have, if i move to new location? Please advise me on this.
thx
You get more details http://www.immigration-law.com...

Early next month, September, DOS will release the October 2005 Visa Bulletin and people will see the impact of new fiscal year visa number allocation on EB-3 visa number availability. As the State Department has already predicted, EB-3 visa number may become current for world-wide, and even for China and India, some numbers may become available inasmuch as their priority dates are older than the new cut-off dates which the October 2005 Visa Bulletin will establish.
Report indicates that the Service Centers have been continuously processing EB-485 cases even though their visa numbers are currently unavailable and they cannot decide the cases. They are getting ready for October 1, 2005! No wonder why the EB-3 I-485 applicants have been receiving biometic appointment letters en masse lately. This is certainly not a bad news at all.
Here are a few pointers which may help the people who have been anxiously waiting for the EB-3 visa numbers becoming available for them:
First, when you receive the biometric scheduling, you should never reschedule it as it can cause a delay in processing your EB-3 I-485 applications. For Indians and Chinese, you may learn that such rescheduling will turn out be one of the most serious mistakes you would ever have made in the immigration journey.
Second, when RFE is received for either I-140 or EB-3 I-485 applications, you should send in responses as promptly as possible so that your cases will get ready for adjudication when the EB-3 visa numbers will become availabe on October 1 and thereafter.
Third, you should not do anything that can trigger transfer of EB-3 I-485 applications to the local district offices for interview or issuance of RFE. Once the cases are transferred to the local offices, the cases are subject to the local offices processing queue and decisions can be delayed substantially. Same will be true with the RFE. Those who have changed employers using AC 21 180-rule may want to assess the advantages and disadvantages of proactively reporting their employment changes with the help of their legal counsels.
Fourth, you should not do anything that will either cause a delay in completion of the name checks or trigger trasfer of the case to local district offices for clarification of issues that surfaced through the name checks for fact findings through the interviews. Minor violations of criminal law or local ordinance that require fingerprinting may trigger transfer of the cases to local offices, no matter whether it involves a deportable offense or not. Exit from the U.S. may also be reported by BCP inspectors through the database and the surrendered I-94 documents, which can cause some delays in adjudications, even though in most cases international travelling should not and have not affected adjudication of I-485 applications.
If you have any violation of status in whatever forms after filing I-485 applications, your contact with the agencies through extension or change of nonimmigrant status should be minimized as their findings of violation of nonimmigrant status post-filing of I-485 will seriously affect your eligibility for adjustment of status.

start date on EAD cards

This is a question for all those who received EAD cards: The date from which one is authorized to work is printed on the card right? Is this date the date on which the EAD was authorized or the date on which the card were mailed or some other date?

I am trying to figure out the date from which one is authorized to work. It seems the cards are often mailed out and received much later than the AD.

Thanks