2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

canislupus said:
Updated Tracker with my information

Labor more than 4 years ? You crossed my limit. ;)
Folks,
Not sure why I am not getting FP notice though. I see people's RD/ND after mine already have FP done. I am confused now. Any idea and suggestions ?

Time to get EAD

My EAD application has been mailed on 4th August. Can anybody tell me the rough time it takes to get the EAD in hand? Also, is FP required before EAD is mailed?

Thanks.

eb1or_aug05 said:
My EAD application has been mailed on 4th August. Can anybody tell me the rough time it takes to get the EAD in hand?
----Normally it is taking between 40 and 60 days.
Also, is FP required before EAD is mailed?
----NO

Thanks.

eb1or_aug05 said:
My EAD application has been mailed on 4th August. Can anybody tell me the rough time it takes to get the EAD in hand? Also, is FP required before EAD is mailed?

Thanks.

You should be getting before labor day weekend. It took me 27 days from the time of ND. Good Luck !

FOR ALL,

ANY CLUE ON 140 ......IT'S BEEN A WHILE NO APPROVAL AT ALL.

manaka said:
You should be getting before labor day weekend. It took me 27 days from the time of ND. Good Luck !

FOR ALL,

Hi Manaka,

In my case, already 30 days are over. I still didnt see my EAD AD??? :confused:
I guess it will take 40 to 60 days from the time of ND.

manaka said:

FOR ALL,

What is the difference between ND and RD? My lawyers emailed me the RD only. Is the ND on the same receipts?

Thanks.

eb1or_aug05 said:
What is the difference between ND and RD? My lawyers emailed me the RD only. Is the ND on the same receipts?

Thanks.

RD: Received date, looks like the date they open the file.
ND: Notice Date, date they enter the info into their system.

Both RD and ND are listed in the recipt notice. ND is right below RD field in the notice.

LUD's in EAD and AP

Hi,

I am seing LUD's in our EAD and AP.Can somebody tell me what's going on

I485/I140/EAD/AP:RD:06/28/2005 ND: 07/14/2005"(self & spouse)

FP Done on 08/10

I-485 LUD's 8/10,8/11
one EAD/AP: lud 08/09(self)
another EAD/AP : Lud on 08/15 and 08/16(spouse)
I140: lud 07/21

Thank You.

LUD on FP - Msg change

Can you guys guess when I would see a msg change("Your FP has been received...")? It has been more than 2 weeks since my FP.

gc_xp said:
Can you guys guess when I would see a msg change("Your FP has been received...")? It has been more than 2 weeks since my FP.

Dont worry gc_xp,Couple of folks in this forum got LUDS (fp received.....) around 8/10,They applied around 7/15 and 7/20.
So i think its the latest timings.So dont worry.
But also for your information based on my research in different forums i think ....if you receive the message (fp received.....process resumed....) it means FBI check done.....but you will see two other LUDS after that, with the same message (fp received.....process resumed....) .....that means you are done with IBIS check too.....usually for most of them , the difference in the fp received message and rest of the two LUDS is not too big...hopefully it remains that way...........
Good luck.

My spouse's 485 already has 2 LUDs (see signature). Any ideas what they might be?

Also, I am not getting email messages for LUDs although email notification is on under my account for tracking.

Thanks.

Same here

We had FP yesterday, after that we had two LUDs for my wife and my self. But there no message change and no email.
eb1or_aug05 said:
My spouse's 485 already has 2 LUDs (see signature). Any ideas what they might be?

Also, I am not getting email messages for LUDs although email notification is on under my account for tracking.

Thanks.

rcs05 said:
We had FP yesterday, after that we had two LUDs for my wife and my self. But there no message change and no email.

The LUDs on my spouse's case were w/o FP! We havn't head about FP yet.

Hi

We did (me and wife) our FP on 05/05/05, we didn’t see single LUD after that. Is it normal?

One of my friend is speculating reason could be name check pending, is it correct? Your comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Maa

maa_1456 said:
Hi

We did (me and wife) our FP on 05/05/05, we didn’t see single LUD after that. Is it normal?

One of my friend is speculating reason could be name check pending, is it correct? Your comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Maa

Try to call FBI and find out weather the results were send back to CIS or not. You can call FBI @304-625-5590, make sure that you have the A# number which you can find in FP notice when you make call to FBI.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 cut-off date

My application filed in EB3 and am wondering about the cut-off date to process EB3 AOS applications after october-05.. I found this info on murthy.com and it does not provide whole lot and at the same time confusing..

I appreciate if you have any insights to information..

EB3, Labor sub, PD 03/2001
I140/485: April 22nd 2005
EAD: AD 05/06
FP: Completed on 05/13
Waiting for I140 and 485.

>>>>>>>>> From Murthy.com
As a result of the demand created by USCIS backlog reduction efforts, the EB3 category for India, mainland China, and the Philippines is expected to start the year with a cut-off date. This means that some, but not all, persons having EB3 cases from these countries will be able to seek to complete the third stage of green card processing starting from October 2005. To date, the DOS has not indicated what this cut-off date might be.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>