2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD Approved.

Hi All,
How much time will it take for me to get my EAD card after the Approval Date ? My AD for EAD is 08/10/2005.

Have a nice day....

LUD Question

Hello Folks:

I am relatively new to this forum. I fedexed my concurrent filing packet( 140, 485, EAD, AP) to VSC on July 29th and was received by them on August 1, 2005. I received my receipt notices from VSC on August 10th, 2005, with a ND of 8/4/2005, RD of 8/1/2005.

As soon as I received the receipt notices, I registered online at the USCIS website to check status, and I saw there was an LUD on all my receipt numbers of 8/10/2005 ( i.e 140,485, EAD, AP). Infact these LUDs were there for me and wife both.

So, here is my question:

a) Does creating an account in the USCIS.gov's website, causes their system to show an LUD?
b) If not, then is it not too early for an LUD to happen in this case, as I just sent my packet. Basically, is this normal, to see an LUD so soon on the application.

I would appreciate if anyone could shed some light into thie matter.

Thank You

njrirlabor said:
Hello Folks:

I am relatively new to this forum. I fedexed my concurrent filing packet( 140, 485, EAD, AP) to VSC on July 29th and was received by them on August 1, 2005. I received my receipt notices from VSC on August 10th, 2005, with a ND of 8/4/2005, RD of 8/1/2005.

As soon as I received the receipt notices, I registered online at the USCIS website to check status, and I saw there was an LUD on all my receipt numbers of 8/10/2005 ( i.e 140,485, EAD, AP). Infact these LUDs were there for me and wife both.

So, here is my question:

a) Does creating an account in the USCIS.gov's website, causes their system to show an LUD?
b) If not, then is it not too early for an LUD to happen in this case, as I just sent my packet. Basically, is this normal, to see an LUD so soon on the application.

I would appreciate if anyone could shed some light into thie matter.

Thank You

same thing for me. I notice the same thing for other folks in this forum.

GCLabor2001 said:
same thing for me. I notice the same thing for other folks in this forum.

Dear GCLabor2001 & Laborbadhi:

I assume you are saying that as soon as one creates the account on USCIS.gov website, it creates and LUD. This is my understanding! Is my understanding correct!

Thank you

ND 05/20/05 still waiting for EAD

labsub said:
Hi All,
How much time will it take for me to get my EAD card after the Approval Date ? My AD for EAD is 08/10/2005.

Have a nice day....

Could you please let us know more about your case(like..Type, RD, ND..)..
I am waiting for my EAD, I did concurrent filling for 140 and 485 in EB2. My ND is 05/20/05.

njrirlabor said:

I assume you are saying that as soon as one creates the account on USCIS.gov website, it creates and LUD. This is my understanding! Is my understanding correct!

Thank you

That's what it is with my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep getting LUDs on my I-485 since the finger print. Another LUD today without any message change. I am kind of nervous.
See my signature.

I am not so sure. I created my account on Aug 9th, the Notice date was Aug 2, but I see LUD for I140 as Aug 9th and for others (485, EAD) as Aug 5.

M

njrirlabor said:

Thank you

FBI Email

if you know the email too...

slkrk said:
I believe I got this number from you in the past..I called this number some time last month. Can you please let me know the filing date and your approval date for I140...

Thanks...

FP for EAD too

Hi Did you get the FP for EAD too, I got FP3 only for 485

labsub said:
Hello All,

My EAD has been approved on 08/10/2005. The message says that, they have ordered for the card. How much time will it take for me to get my EAD card after the Approval Date ?

Thank You.

EB3
I140/485/EAD/AP RD 06/17/2005 ND 06/22/2005
EAD AD 08/10/2005 LUD 08/11/2005
AP LUD 08/10/2005
FP 08/18/2005 code 3

90% in 72 hrs

The report also says 90% name checks are done in 72 hrs, but we see mosteveryone stuck on name check here.
manaka said:
Labor_Wait !

Very good analysis. Thank You.

The way it sounds I am now in base camp of Everest at 15000FT and actual height is 29028FT :) . Hopefully, no avalanche ( RFEs) enroute to Summit :)

Ap Rfe

Received a status update indicatin RFE on the AP application. Not sure what it is as the notice will be received in a few days.

EB1(3)
--------------------------------------
140:
RD - 5/20/05
ND - 5/24/05
LUD1 - 6/17/05

485 (Self, Spouse):
RD- 6/14/05
ND- 6/16/05
FP Notice date - 6/17/05; FP done - 7/5/05
LUD (Self):- 1 - 7/5/05(no msg); 2 - 7/6/05(no msg); 3 - 7/13/05(FP received...); 4 - 7/14/2005(no msg)
LUD (Spouse):- 1 - 7/5/05 (no msg); 2 - 7/6/05 (no msg); 4 - 7/14/2005(no msg)

EAD (Self, Spouse):
RD- 6/14/2005
ND- 6/16/2005
AD EAD- 8/2/2005; Card Mailed - 8/12/2005

AP (Self, Spouse):
LUD1- 8/15/2005 (RFE)

More information related to finger printing

I found the following information ....after browsing around couple of other forums in this portal.

First of all there are 2 different kinds of messages we get from USCIS,when we get delayed with our FP results:

1) "... all applications require security checks... " etc. etc.
2) "... we are awaiting further information from another office..." etc. etc.

The first one is for security checks ,which is done internally through IBIS checks and the second is the NAME check that is done by an other office ,which is FBI.

if you call the VSC, and you get the reply that the case is stuck due to security check, clarify if that security check is internal (IBIS) for external (FBI Name check), and post your experience in this thread. That will help us to establish if the IBIS is the primary delaying factor, not the name check as every one of us think.

Also for reference iam appending more information for the kinds of checks done after FP:

As per Immegration.com update following are the types of security checks –
(http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/uscis2605.html)
IBIS (Interagency Border Inspection Systems) and FBI name checks
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(1) IBIS checks provide USCIS with information on any wants and warrants as well as information on known terrorists. These checks are run before adjudicating any petition or application. In case of a “hit” in IBIS, the center checks with the agency that keyed in the original data before adjudicating the application or petition. (2) Before adjudicating adjustment of status applications fingerprint checks are done. The fingerprint checks give criminal histories but not wants or warrants.
(3) On the other hand the FBI name check indicates whether a person currently is or has ever been investigated by any of more than a dozen agencies. In case of a “hit” in a name check, the FBI does not tell USCIS what specific information has been found in the FBI database, and USCIS on the other hand must wait for the FBI to resolve the “hit”. If the name checks are returned with “no information,” USCIS periodically reviews the checks on a set schedule. If the record is listed as “pending”, District Offices are not authorized to follow up with the FBI, and they forward a list of these records to USCIS HQ, who then follows up with the FBI. These copies are not retained by the FBI on any check it runs, hence, every time a name check is needed, the foreign national has to go through the same process again.

MaviP - No LUDs before approval

Thanks MaviP. There were no LUDs before the approval. There is a LUD today, after it was approved!

Hope yours will also be approved soon.

Rasi

Congrats Rasi,

Happy to see good news from your end. did it happend to see any LUD on your EAD and AP before getting it approved. ??

My ND is July 14 and there is an LUD On EAD & AP on 08/09 ..FP is scheduled on 08/30. Not sure whether its a good sign or some issue on these luds;...

any how.. good to see your case moving..

Regards
Mavip