2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Labor_Wait said:
Nope.. This will only effect get 485 approval. You can except AP and EAD. Moreover unavailability of EB2 visa is not official yet. :)

But, One of my friend wife EAD extension request get rejected based on EB3 visa numbers are un-available. :confused:

LaborBadhi said:
But, One of my friend wife EAD extension request get rejected based on EB3 visa numbers are un-available. :confused:

I was under the impression, that once, you have obtained EAD, it can renewed even if the date has retrogressed.

I think, they should ask for clarification from USCIS.

MUD don't think it means FBI check done bcos

most of the people here seem to indicate that despite the MUD of FP recd they are still pending for security checks for long whenever they call up that is what they are told even months later

pkumar07_02 said:
i think ....if you receive the message (fp received.....process resumed....) it means FBI check done.....but you will see two other LUDS after that, with the same message (fp received.....process resumed....) .....that means you are done with IBIS check too.....usually for most of them ,First of the 2 luds after FP RECEIVED MESSAGE means request for IBIS check by USCIS and the second LUD means IBIS check done.The difference in the fp received message and rest of the two LUDS is not too big though...

Try check on those emails 2-3 times, that's the way USCIS works

:)
rcs05 said:
We had FP yesterday, after that we had two LUDs for my wife and my self. But there no message change and no email.

whats ahppening with EAD approvals???????/

vc_gc got his EAD approved today(aug 20, yes saturday) and his ND Is 7/19
how come they sent email today.... i mean to ask....do they work on satrudays too ??
lis has the same nd as 7/19 and ead was approved on aug 5 .... ..just wondering whats happening with VSC ..........

Also does EAD approval has got anything to do with FP...... i mean if we receive fp receive message in the lud....than we get approved for our ead??

any body around the same dates have any EAD approval????

Last edited by a moderator:
Another contradicting post at the same website.

but once EB-3 visa number becomes available beginning from October 1, 2005 for all the countries other than certain countries such as India and China...

Labor_Wait said:
You get more details http://www.immigration-law.com...

Early next month, September, DOS will release the October 2005 Visa Bulletin and people will see the impact of new fiscal year visa number allocation on EB-3 visa number availability. As the State Department has already predicted, EB-3 visa number may become current for world-wide, and even for China and India, some numbers may become available inasmuch as their priority dates are older than the new cut-off dates which the October 2005 Visa Bulletin will establish.
Report indicates that the Service Centers have been continuously processing EB-485 cases even though their visa numbers are currently unavailable and they cannot decide the cases. They are getting ready for October 1, 2005! No wonder why the EB-3 I-485 applicants have been receiving biometic appointment letters en masse lately. This is certainly not a bad news at all.
Here are a few pointers which may help the people who have been anxiously waiting for the EB-3 visa numbers becoming available for them:
First, when you receive the biometric scheduling, you should never reschedule it as it can cause a delay in processing your EB-3 I-485 applications. For Indians and Chinese, you may learn that such rescheduling will turn out be one of the most serious mistakes you would ever have made in the immigration journey.
Second, when RFE is received for either I-140 or EB-3 I-485 applications, you should send in responses as promptly as possible so that your cases will get ready for adjudication when the EB-3 visa numbers will become availabe on October 1 and thereafter.
Third, you should not do anything that can trigger transfer of EB-3 I-485 applications to the local district offices for interview or issuance of RFE. Once the cases are transferred to the local offices, the cases are subject to the local offices processing queue and decisions can be delayed substantially. Same will be true with the RFE. Those who have changed employers using AC 21 180-rule may want to assess the advantages and disadvantages of proactively reporting their employment changes with the help of their legal counsels.
Fourth, you should not do anything that will either cause a delay in completion of the name checks or trigger trasfer of the case to local district offices for clarification of issues that surfaced through the name checks for fact findings through the interviews. Minor violations of criminal law or local ordinance that require fingerprinting may trigger transfer of the cases to local offices, no matter whether it involves a deportable offense or not. Exit from the U.S. may also be reported by BCP inspectors through the database and the surrendered I-94 documents, which can cause some delays in adjudications, even though in most cases international travelling should not and have not affected adjudication of I-485 applications.
If you have any violation of status in whatever forms after filing I-485 applications, your contact with the agencies through extension or change of nonimmigrant status should be minimized as their findings of violation of nonimmigrant status post-filing of I-485 will seriously affect your eligibility for adjustment of status.

Last edited by a moderator:
have an ealier ND, 140 approved, FP recd, no EAD yet

pkumar07_02 said:
vc_gc got his EAD approved today(aug 20, yes saturday) and his ND Is 7/19
how come they sent email today.... i mean to ask....do they work on satrudays too ??
lis has the same nd as 7/19 and ead was approved on aug 5 .... ..just wondering whats happening with VSC ..........

Also does EAD approval has got anything to do with FP...... i mean if we receive fp receive message in the lud....than we get approved for our ead??

any body around the same dates have any EAD approval????

EAD & AP approved.

Hi All,

My EAD and AP has been approved. EAD approved on 08/10/2005 and AP approved on 08/12/2005. Received the AP. Yet to receive the EAD card.
Does any body know how long it takes for you to get the Card after the approval date.

According to the latest Processing times from Vermont, dated Aug 18th, the 1140 and 1485 dates have not moved forward for the past several months. I can understand why the 1485 dates are not moving forward. ( due to retrogresion), but why is the 1140 dates not moving ? Any ideas.

EB3
i140/485/EAD/AP ND jun 22 05
EAD AD 08/10
AP AD 08/12
FP done 08/18 code 3.

140 not moving !

That is the questions of the month? Why 140 is not moving ? I saw date moved from Auguat 19th to August 26th after 3 months of lay over. Anyway, it is running sloooooooooooow ! Hope they will do more approval in the month of September.

labsub said:
Hi All,

My EAD and AP has been approved. EAD approved on 08/10/2005 and AP approved on 08/12/2005. Received the AP. Yet to receive the EAD card.
Does any body know how long it takes for you to get the Card after the approval date.

According to the latest Processing times from Vermont, dated Aug 18th, the 1140 and 1485 dates have not moved forward for the past several months. I can understand why the 1485 dates are not moving forward. ( due to retrogresion), but why is the 1140 dates not moving ? Any ideas.

EB3
EAD AD 08/10
AP AD 08/12
FP done 08/18 code 3.

What is your PD..

labsub said:
Hi All,

EB3
EAD AD 08/10
AP AD 08/12
FP done 08/18 code 3.

Check this out guys !

I just saw this thread where 140 was cleard in 15 days of which RD was 8/8. Wow ! I don't know how VSC works?

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1229652#post1229652

manaka said:
That is the questions of the month? Why 140 is not moving ? I saw date moved from Auguat 19th to August 26th after 3 months of lay over. Anyway, it is running sloooooooooooow ! Hope they will do more approval in the month of September.

Mine was approved in about 25 days too, but EAD not yet approved, yours EAD is approved, so guess really not a fixed basis here, there are people with 485 approved ranging from 3 months to 3 years. Guess these fast :D dates just keep some motivation alive...
manaka said:
Check this out guys !

I just saw this thread where 140 was cleard in 15 days of which RD was 8/8. Wow ! I don't know how VSC works?

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1229652#post1229652

your EAD approved without FP??

manaka said:

So many LUDS

I am seeing quite a few LUDS on my wifes and my case. Any ideas? I know its hard to predit but please share your thoughts

labsub said:
Hi All,

EB3
EAD AD 08/10
AP AD 08/12
FP done 08/18 code 3.

Congrats!! & Good Luck!!!

nato said:
Mine was approved in about 25 days too, but EAD not yet approved, yours EAD is approved, so guess really not a fixed basis here, there are people with 485 approved ranging from 3 months to 3 years. Guess these fast :D dates just keep some motivation alive...

One should have real luck to get everything done in less than 6 months to one year.

Watch your doorbell for the approval

:)
goodstart said:
I am seeing quite a few LUDS on my wifes and my case. Any ideas? I know its hard to predit but please share your thoughts

Nato,

I got my EAD/AP in 27 days and card came before FP. It was pretty fast and my wife was a happy camper since she applied for soical sec card and start working from day 1 of her EAD. Since I am on EB3, I am not expecting too much till Oct 1st on 485 but still curious why VSC delaying on 140. Remember 3 months ago , VSC was ahead of all 3 service centers on 140 but now, TSC and CSC left them behind. We need to boost them up. GO VSC !