2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

140 Question..

Friends,
Does any body know how to get I40 receipt nuber from USCIS.I have I485 and EAD receipt numbers?

LUD change on 02/11/05

zc03_when? said:
Hi,

Any one seeing LUD changes on this weekend !
VSC updated my 140 and 485 LUDs to 2/11/05 with out change in message. Any guess, what it does mean ! (RFE ???)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts..

I had LUD change on both my 485-s, same status message. I think this is due to my address change, I called INS 2-3 weeks ago.

One heck of a query!

EricS said:
I do not have any personal experience in dealing with such experience letter v/s affidavits. It seems like USCIS is asking you to explain why you do not have the original experience certificates. I think you should explain the reasons like the employer is no longer in business or whatever other reason is there.

Hi EricS, Ravikanth,

Thanks for your inputs - my lawyer has asked me write a document explaining why no Experience Certificates were given and get that notarized. The reason I did not get them is that these 2 companies do not give out Ex. Certificates during exit interview - they only give you a document saying what your position was (Programmer, Analyst etc:) and wishing you well...bla...bla...I hope that will suffice!

Also, the HR guy sent me a copy of the answer they are sending regarding the ability to pay - in that it shows that the company has a loss...will that create a problem? Or is this a question for the Ability to Pay thread?

Thanks guys...

RFE on my 140

Hi,
Today I have got an email for my I-140. USCIS has indicated they are asking for some additional information. As obviously I am concerned that what uscis might be asking...
Any feedback should be helpful.

sarwarmd said:
Hi,
Today I have got an email for my I-140. USCIS has indicated they are asking for some additional information. As obviously I am concerned that what uscis might be asking...
Any feedback should be helpful.
Sorry to disappoint you Sarwar - it seems like an RFE. Keep it touch with your lawyer to find detail.

RFEs generated in sub labor cases are usually regarding ability to pay or education evaluation related issues. Keep your fingers crossed; hopefully it's a simple request.

Hi All,

Today I got an email. Felt happy for a second and then when I saw RFE note there, started worrying. My EAD/I140/485 updated twice, 1/28/2005 and 1/31/2005 with no message change and now all of a suddent today i got RFE note on I140. This again proves the point some one has mentioned on this forum. Please suggest me what will be the RFE. I know I have to wait till I get the notice, but any idea's?

possibly due stay period from 11/25/04 to current

Jharkhandi said:
Sorry to disappoint you Sarwar - it seems like an RFE. Keep it touch with your lawyer to find detail.

This could be possibly due to my status between 11/25/04 to current. This status is not clearly noted in the books of uscis. I am still waiting for my H1 company transfer H1 in 7h year extension.

ronbans said:
Hi EricS, Ravikanth,

Thanks for your inputs - my lawyer has asked me write a document explaining why no Experience Certificates were given and get that notarized. The reason I did not get them is that these 2 companies do not give out Ex. Certificates during exit interview - they only give you a document saying what your position was (Programmer, Analyst etc:) and wishing you well...bla...bla...I hope that will suffice!
Send this doc with the explanation and copies of affidavits from your co-workers. Thats the best you can do and I think it should be good.
Also, the HR guy sent me a copy of the answer they are sending regarding the ability to pay - in that it shows that the company has a loss...will that create a problem? Or is this a question for the Ability to Pay thread?

Thanks guys...
Yes, I think this should be addressed in Ability to pay thread.

Point

rrcreddy4 said:
Hi All,

Today I got an email. Felt happy for a second and then when I saw RFE note there, started worrying. My EAD/I140/485 updated twice, 1/28/2005 and 1/31/2005 with no message change and now all of a suddent today i got RFE note on I140. This again proves the point some one has mentioned on this forum. Please suggest me what will be the RFE. I know I have to wait till I get the notice, but any idea's?

Hope you will get through this RFE.

My question is, what point, you mentioned in your message, this RFE proves?

EB2 Substitute, Concurrent, May-04

Hi all,

I got email today that my I-140 is approved. Here's my details:

EB2, Substitute
Concurrent I-140/I-485 filing RD 06 May-04
LUD change on 2/15/05 for my I-140 & my wife's I-485
I-140 - Received email on 2/15/05 about I-140 approval.

Any body who got their I-140 approved recently who filed concurrently in EB2 and received their finger printing notice please answer this question. Normally how many days it takes to receive finger printing notice after I-140 approval and how many days of buffer do you get to complete the finger printing ?. Is there any problem is rescheduling the finger printing dates to a later date?. I will really appreciate your reply as I am planning to travel outside the country and don't have AP yet but does have valid H1.

VHD999 said:
Hope you will get through this RFE.

My question is, what point, you mentioned in your message, this RFE proves?

Point is " If WE SEE one/more LUDs, there is a POSSIBILITY to get into trouble"

Pl. correct me if I am wrong !!!

Thanks..

my LUD score is "ONE"

rj123 said:
Hi all,

I got email today that my I-140 is approved. Here's my details:

EB2, Substitute
Concurrent I-140/I-485 filing RD 06 May-04
LUD change on 2/15/05 for my I-140 & my wife's I-485
I-140 - Received email on 2/15/05 about I-140 approval.

Any body who got their I-140 approved recently who filed concurrently in EB2 and received their finger printing notice please answer this question. Normally how many days it takes to receive finger printing notice after I-140 approval and how many days of buffer do you get to complete the finger printing ?. Is there any problem is rescheduling the finger printing dates to a later date?. I will really appreciate your reply as I am planning to travel outside the country and don't have AP yet but does have valid H1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
My I-140 was approved on 02/07 but no FP notice yet and no LUD on I-485. I think there is no connection between I-140 approval and FP notice...even GOD cannot predict when we will get FP notice because it is strange.... no one FP notice is issued for the cases filed after 31 Mar 2003.

I have read in this fourm that usually FP notice is mailed 42 days before the schedlue ( I am not sure about this)

Is there any problem is rescheduling the finger printing dates to a later date?....
Sooner the better.....

If you have valid H1 ...I see no problem but ask you lawyer first...

Address change

Could you please send details of address change procedure? I need to the same thing now. I heard that as soon as we change the address we might get an FP notice. That might expedite our GC process.
Thanks in advance,
ever_fre

W2

Ranbons,
INS can accept W2 in place of experience letters. Try submitting them with good explanation.
Ever_fre

I-140 Approved

Got the twin I-140 approval emails today. At last. It made my day.
Goodbye employer abuse. Hello AC21.

And Good luck all.

Congratulations! Since your PD is 2001, I guess your 485 will be approved soon.

I have the feeling that VSC likes to process application in batch mode. I remember that a lot of people had 485 approved at the end of December and early January. Now, they are batch processing 140.

Hope they can start next 485 batch processing soon.

bikingviking said:
Got the twin I-140 approval emails today. At last. It made my day.
Goodbye employer abuse. Hello AC21.

And Good luck all.

Last edited by a moderator:
possible reasons

MA_Labor said:
RFEs generated in sub labor cases are usually regarding ability to pay or education evaluation related issues. Keep your fingers crossed; hopefully it's a simple request.

Hi Ma_Labor,
1) this company has showed $ 3 million of profit last year.
2) My qualifications are:
Bachelor of science in Electronics
Post Graduate Dip. in Computer Applications
Master of Computer Applications
US evaluator certified as my qualifications are more than masters degree of USA.
Half a dozen certifications from Oracle, Brainbench.
15 years of experience.
I am in dilemma.

ever_fre said:
Could you please send details of address change procedure? I need to the same thing now. I heard that as soon as we change the address we might get an FP notice. That might expedite our GC process.
Thanks in advance,
ever_fre
how can you say that it may trigger our cases and they'll send FP notices
did anyone had same experience when they do address change and they got FP notices

i think may be for people whose PDs are before 2002 may got..
any guess??