2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

AC21 Clarification

Hi,

Can someone please answer the following.

1) Do I need to wait for 6 months after applying I-485 to change Job using AC21, even if I-140/EAD approved

2) Are there any risks involved if the Current Salary(after job change using AC21) is 35 - 40% more than what mentioned in GC?. Salary on GC also is above industry standards I guess (atleast for H1b holder).

3)What are my options if I want to change my job with higher pay?.

Please advice.

Thanks
GC

I-140/EAD/AP/I-485 (EB3, Regular - PD Dec 2003)
RD: 12/28/2004; ND: 01/11/2005
EAD AD: 01/26/2005
I-140 AD: 02/01/2005 :)
AP - Issued RFE... (Photos)

My info

my Priority date is June 15, 1999

My I-140 was approved on October 23, 2000

I-485 Receipt date is Jan 5, 2004

Received an RFE for EVL, Paystubs and W2 copies and repsonded to the RFE on Feb 11, 2004.

Any chance that my application may be approved soon? My EAD expires in another 4 months, thinking if I should apply for new EAD now itself or wait for some more time.

Appreciate any suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Vidyakalyan

Hi Friends,

There is a tracker issue that I would like to bring up, especially for EB3. Sorting based on RD/ND does not mean much anymore. We need to have a separate column for Priority Date and the sheet has to be sorted based on Priority Date.

Based on PD, A person whose RD/ND falls on Dec 30, 2004 can be approved (485) before the one whose RD/ND falls on Jan 1st 2004. Moreover, lot of them got 140/EAD/AP Approvals, so what needs to be tracked is only 485/FP.

For EB2, since PD is still current, the current format suits well.

Thanks

Thanks Pallu, EricS - another point!

Hi Pallu, EricS - Thanks guys for the input - I am going thru the thread right now...in the meantime there is another point in my query which has completely taken us aback...my lawyer is confused as well...

I have no experience certificates from my prior employers and as such I submitted 2 affidavits from previous co-workers stating my experience. USCIS wants to know why I have submitted the affidavits and not the original experience certificates.

Here is the query...

"Two affidavits from previos co-workers were submitted as evidence of the benficiary's work experience. Affidavits may be submitted in lieu of unavailable supporting documents such as birth, marraige, divorce, death, and other similar documents. If affidavits are submitted, you must explain why the usual supporting documents are unavailable."

My prior companies date back to 6 years and there is no way I can get any document from them. These affidavits were of no problem during the LC...anyone had anything like this before? Please help...

Hi gurus

I am new to I140/I485 stage. I have a doubt. I am on H1B and got labor certification cleared with PD before Mar01,2002. My wife is also working on H1B visa in IT fields.Can I apply I485 for my wife (who is on H1B visa) as dependant. Technically she is working on H1B now converted from H4 two months back. I appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.

Any APR 04 RD applicants seeing LUD change !

Hi,

Any one seeing LUD changes on this weekend !
VSC updated my 140 and 485 LUDs to 2/11/05 with out change in message. Any guess, what it does mean ! (RFE ???)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts..

My 140 (but no 485) LUD also changed to 2/11/05 without change in message.

ED2, PD May2003
140/485 RD: 7/23/04

zc03_when? said:
Hi,

Any one seeing LUD changes on this weekend !
VSC updated my 140 and 485 LUDs to 2/11/05 with out change in message. Any guess, what it does mean ! (RFE ???)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts..

I have had the same problem before with my earlier GC with my old employer. They wanted atleast pay stubs or Tax returns from the earlier employer dating back to 7 to 8 years. Try if you can get them.

best wishes.

ronbans said:
Hi Pallu, EricS - Thanks guys for the input - I am going thru the thread right now...in the meantime there is another point in my query which has completely taken us aback...my lawyer is confused as well...

I have no experience certificates from my prior employers and as such I submitted 2 affidavits from previous co-workers stating my experience. USCIS wants to know why I have submitted the affidavits and not the original experience certificates.

Here is the query...

"Two affidavits from previos co-workers were submitted as evidence of the benficiary's work experience. Affidavits may be submitted in lieu of unavailable supporting documents such as birth, marraige, divorce, death, and other similar documents. If affidavits are submitted, you must explain why the usual supporting documents are unavailable."

My prior companies date back to 6 years and there is no way I can get any document from them. These affidavits were of no problem during the LC...anyone had anything like this before? Please help...

ravikanth_b said:
I have had the same problem before with my earlier GC with my old employer. They wanted atleast pay stubs or Tax returns from the earlier employer dating back to 7 to 8 years. Try if you can get them.

best wishes.

Hi Ravkanth_b - Did you manage to get them? - I might be able to get paystubs/returns from 1 of the 2 companies...will that suffice? Thanks again...

Well, I had some other problems with that company so I quit and joined another company. I dint had to produce those documents. I guess those should suffice, other than that I dont know what else one could do if the company no more exists!!

Guru's!! Any ideas??

ronbans said:
Hi Ravkanth_b - Did you manage to get them? - I might be able to get paystubs/returns from 1 of the 2 companies...will that suffice? Thanks again...

How can these LUDs get updated on Saturdays ? Any way, let's hope for the best !!!

fromcn said:
My 140 (but no 485) LUD also changed to 2/11/05 without change in message.

ED2, PD May2003
140/485 RD: 7/23/04

ronbans said:

Here is the query...

I do not have any personal experience in dealing with such experience letter v/s affidavits. It seems like USCIS is asking you to explain why you do not have the original experience certificates. I think you should explain the reasons like the employer is no longer in business or whatever other reason is there.

Gc Pain said:
I am new to I140/I485 stage. I have a doubt. I am on H1B and got labor certification cleared with PD before Mar01,2002. My wife is also working on H1B visa in IT fields.Can I apply I485 for my wife (who is on H1B visa) as dependant. Technically she is working on H1B now converted from H4 two months back. I appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.

She may not be a dependent on your H1 right now, but she can very well be dependent on your 485. So the answer is YES, and as the PD is current, you can file for her 485 as a dependent on your 485.

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with gpgc, udayfn12 and sarwarmd's info....

Thanks jpanchal.

My case information has been entered incorrectly

Please make the necessary correction on my 140 dates

140 ND is 11/01/04
140 AD is 11/16/04

Updates for Jan - April EB-2

While trying to validate USCIS updates, here are some updates:

Krish23574 = I-140 RFE
CloseToGod I-140 approval = sometime in Dec ‘04
Avi_waitGC = Still waiting
Sebi = No posts in 1 year
Karan29 = I-140 RFE
Aniltripathi = Still waiting
Nkalakonda = I-140 RFE
Phillybanker = Still waiting
Gc-soon = No posts since August 2004
Azzkikr = I-140 approved Nov ‘03
Vpr1 = Np posts since June 2004
Bikingviking = Still waiting
Dazzling = I-140 and I-485 approved on 12/17/04
Rathan Raj = Still waiting
Bhandus2004 = I-140 approved 2/7/05
Gc_hopefull = No posts since July 2004

JustWatching said:
While trying to validate USCIS updates, here are some updates:

Krish23574 = I-140 RFE
CloseToGod I-140 approval = sometime in Dec ‘04
Avi_waitGC = Still waiting
Sebi = No posts in 1 year
Karan29 = I-140 RFE
Aniltripathi = Still waiting
Nkalakonda = I-140 RFE
Phillybanker = Still waiting
Gc-soon = No posts since August 2004
Azzkikr = I-140 approved Nov ‘03
Vpr1 = Np posts since June 2004
Bikingviking = Still waiting
Dazzling = I-140 and I-485 approved on 12/17/04
Rathan Raj = Still waiting
Bhandus2004 = I-140 approved 2/7/05
Gc_hopefull = No posts since July 2004

Good info there, but I doubt if some people are ever updating the tracker.