2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

140 and LUDs

Hi Gurus,

My 140 LUD changed twice this month with no message changes.

Is anybody's 140 approved after two or more LUD changes?

It is difficult to concentrate on other things if LUD keeps changing without
any changes in the message.

Thanks,

Finally!!!! FP Notice

Hello guys,

I have been travelling and got back today to find my Finger Print notice for March 4th. The letter was postmarked February 9th. I had an LUD Change on my 485 on 02/02/05. Is there any harm in me getting an infopass appointment and going for my finger prints earlier?

Thanks,

Afrqn
PD: 11/2001
485 ND: 05/24/04

Looks like first FP notice for May ND. But based on the tracker, it is separate filing. No FP notice yet for concurrent filers after March ND.
Whatever... Looks promising...

afrqn said:
Hello guys,

I have been travelling and got back today to find my Finger Print notice for March 4th. The letter was postmarked February 9th. I had an LUD Change on my 485 on 02/02/05. Is there any harm in me getting an infopass appointment and going for my finger prints earlier?

Thanks,

Afrqn

I-140 Approved

It is good to see many approvals for EB2 I-140. My I-140 was approved on Feb-11. My information is in the signature.

My company did not provide me with the receipt number and hence I did not sign up for email notification. No ideal on I-140 LUDs

jpanchal, please do add my information to the tracker.

The tracker/group is simply great. Lots of useful information and members ready to help others out.

Good luck to everyone!!

Keep fingers Crossed.

VHD999 said:
Hi Gurus,

Thanks,

Its been more than a week since the first LUD change - Looks like a RFE .. wait for couple of more days and you should know soon. Keep fingers crossed.

msd_gc said:
Its been more than a week since the first LUD change - Looks like a RFE .. wait for couple of more days and you should know soon. Keep fingers crossed.

They might be giving for one more round of review or they might be filling another basket to send out RFEs !!!

Now My LUD score is ONE !

There was LUD change on my I485. I had called USCIS to update my change of address, couple of weeks back. Probably, that's the update.

VHD999 said:
Hi Gurus,

Thanks,

Dear VHD999, When my 140 got approved, I saw couple of LUDs before approval. I wish you a good luck and hope you get approval soon.

-happy4you

afrqn said:
Hello guys,

Thanks,

Afrqn

Afrqn?
i think you no need to take infopass for FP, you have to go near by FBI office for FPs, if you got 485 approval then you have to take infopass and go to that particulat immigration office.

when your FP's mail came to your house?
my LUD on 485 changed on 2/3/05, i dont know why it changed?

I 485 Approval

Another set of twin emails this morning. 485 approved for myself and wife. This stressful journey has finally come to an end. Thanks to all who have provided guidance, information and much needed support in these forums. May your gods be with you wherever you are, and good luck with your approvals.

bikingviking said:
Another set of twin emails this morning. 485 approved for myself and wife. This stressful journey has finally come to an end. Thanks to all who have provided guidance, information and much needed support in these forums. May your gods be with you wherever you are, and good luck with your approvals.

Congratulations.

See USCIS was hell bent not to allow you to use AC-21. ;)

140 Approved

Hi friends,
I would like to share a good news.
Our I140 is approved on feb 16th.Today i checked the case status online and found out.It gave me great relief.

I140/485 ND:dec 27th 2004
I140 Aproval date-feb 16th 2005

thanks
2002labor

Info on RFE

Friends,

I got a RFE on 19th Jan 2005 and responded to the RFE on Feb 11, 2005.

Between Feb 11, 2005 and now, my LUD has changed 3 times (Monday, Wednesday and today morning). Is it a good sign? I am scared because

1. I changed the job after 7 months of I-485 filing and I did not file AC21.
2. However my lawyer has stated my "I-140 Portability" when he filed the response for this RFE

Also my Priority date is June 15, 1999.

I have a question. Will we get only one RFE in 485 or can it be more than one RFE?

Any guess on what's happening on my case. Should I get ready to get another RFE.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vidya

RFE on ???

LSaspirant, sarwarmd, rrcreddy4
Do you know your RFE is on what? Looks like USCIS is giving RFEs on Bachelor’s degree not obtained through single degree of four years, i.e. three years degree and one year PG Diploma or other lesser degrees.

Please comment about this issue.

Thanks

anru,
did they change address change on all applications 140,485,ead,.
i applied address change too.
My 140,ead is already approved. but LUD changed on all 485,140,ead case numbers. is this normal.

I-140 approved

Just got email this morning. My I-140 has been approved. No LUD change prior to the approval. Please update the tracker. Thanks! :)

Hi VSC2004485.
When i called USCIS for Change of address, I had 140 and 485 pending. They said i cannot do address change for I140, since that's company's petition.
So i asked them to update only for 485 and gave the EAC number for 485.

When you called USCIS, did you give all the EAC numbers to update or just the pending 485? If what i understand is correct, the person who takes the change of address will make a request with the information that you provide. It will be sent to the appropriate channel to do the actual update on the files. So, if you provide them with a set of EAC numbers, it will get updated on all of them.

Folks, Correct me if i am wrong.

VSC2004485 said:
anru,
did they change address change on all applications 140,485,ead,.
i applied address change too.
My 140,ead is already approved. but LUD changed on all 485,140,ead case numbers. is this normal.