2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

afrqn said:
Hello guys,

I have been travelling and got back today to find my Finger Print notice for March 4th. The letter was postmarked February 9th. I had an LUD Change on my 485 on 02/02/05. Is there any harm in me getting an infopass appointment and going for my finger prints earlier?

Thanks,

Afrqn
PD: 11/2001
485 ND: 05/24/04

Afrqn?
i think you no need to take infopass for FP, you have to go near by FBI office for FPs, if you got 485 approval then you have to take infopass and go to that particulat immigration office.

when your FP's mail came to your house?
my LUD on 485 changed on 2/3/05, i dont know why it changed?

Hi there!!

GC4Ever said:
Its an update for change of address, dont worry, you probably will get a letter from USCIS confirming ur change in address.

Hi GC4EVER - Good to see you somewhere r the other. After I-140 cleared i just forgot the tracker as my PD dates were 1/3/2002. But now having the date moved forward to march 2002 i 'm back and looking forward to use AC-21. Anyhow let me know if you receive FP or if any significant change takes place.

Also have any idea @ what stage Name check is done and Is FP and name check totally a different process?

take care till then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Anru for the valuable information.

Hi VSC2004485, I called USCIS last Friday to update of my new address.

VSC2004485 said:
thank you anru
chan,actually i did't call them.my attorney sent seperate letter to vermont service center, for me it took longtime(2 months) because i didn't call them. so you better call them asap.

Havent recieved FP, dont know about name change process, will update if i get a FP notice. Good luck with using AC 21.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi GC4EVER - Good to see you somewhere r the other. After I-140 cleared i just forgot the tracker as my PD dates were 1/3/2002. But now having the date moved forward to march 2002 i 'm back and looking forward to use AC-21. Anyhow let me know if you receive FP or if any significant change takes place.

Also have any idea @ what stage Name check is done and Is FP and name check totally a different process?

take care till then.

hi

su2004 said:
Hi,
I changed the address a month back, LUD changed twice,
1st with no message changed
the 2nd LUD has changed with this message - On January 26, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any idea- is this the RFE or just update for Change of Address

thanks
i got similar caase like you same message, and just call uscis,she said its not rfe but its just a referral formthemto update the address change.nothing special just regular update for address change

Anyone Filling On Nov22 To Nov30 Got Update???

JUST CURIOUS MINE I140,I485 ND NOV22,2004 BUT NOTHING HAPPENED TILL NOW,ONLY 1 LUD ON DEC1,2004( I BET THEY CHECK FOR DOCUMENTS COMPLETENESS) AND 1LUD ON dec14,2004 ( i thinkthis is also to check docs completeness) and then 2 LUD for i485- 2/2/2005( this is regular update for change of address as i call uscis to find out what is this 2 LUD about.
well just want to know why eeverybody file before nov 22,2004 and after nov 30,2004 get approve but from nov 22 2004 to nov 30 2004 get stuck....anyone in similar position?????are you guys applying between nov 22, 2004to nov 30 2004 didnt apply for EAD,AP ?cos i ddidnt apply for AP AND EAD maybe thats the reason it get stuck.pls reply thanks

FP Question!

Hello All,
Generally, do applicants get FP Notice after 140 Approval.

I am guessing completing FP is a requirement for 485 Approval. Correct me if I am wrong.

- Thanks

AP Question..

I am Planning to apply for AP. My I485 Application is pending At VSC (Employment Based).
What are all the supporting documents required?
Do i need to send the application to the following address
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
-OR-
Directly to the vermont service center?
Please help me friends.
Thanks,

140 approoved

Oh what a relief....
got mails from USCIS for the 140 approoval......Was really worried on educational issues but seems like all went thru just fine....now lets look for 485..... :) :)
Please update my info in the tracker. Thanks
Good luck to all you guys......

Hi Guru's,

Is there a way to find out the RFE details before the lawyer gets the mail. You can tell I am just too worried abt it.

Thanks a lot.

Approval :)

O OOOOOOOOOO GOD Finally I140 is approved. I agree with everyone that not sure what we are going to be when we get GC approval. But it is a great relief to know that I crossed one more milestone towards GC. It is so comforting to see everyone’s status and guessing when our own case will be processed. So Please keep posting your latest status. Here are my details.

EB2 I140&I485 ND – 11/4/2004
I140 AD --- 2/17/2005 (Approval date. That is correct)

NO RFE NO LUD change on both of them till today.

Ever_fre :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

read old post

mariajohn said:
LSaspirant, sarwarmd, rrcreddy4
Do you know your RFE is on what? Looks like USCIS is giving RFEs on Bachelor’s degree not obtained through single degree of four years, i.e. three years degree and one year PG Diploma or other lesser degrees.

Please comment about this issue.

Thanks
please read my old post which i posted a day earlier.

Tracker updated

tracker updated with mariajohn, havetogetit, vranjgc,lsaspirant, afrqn, jdmass, sarwarmd, bikingviking, 2002labor, upandwaiting, bostondude,gimegc, laborapprooval and everfre's info....

glad to see so many 140's getting approved....
eagerly awaiting the next wave of FP's......

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS.....

AC-21 -help/suggestions needed

Hi Friends,

My friend switched companies when his job was over with previous employer.
Six months duration was completed by that time.

In the new job, the position is same but the salary is way low then what his previous employer used to pay.

Now if he applies for AC-21, should he show the salary match also apart from position?.

How it works?.

In some of forms our frineds here mentioned, with out applying AC-21, still their green card is approved. what are the risk factors.

His 140 is approved too.

Waitjuly2001.

waitjuly2001 said:
Hi Friends,

My friend switched companies when his job was over with previous employer.
Six months duration was completed by that time.

In the new job, the position is same but the salary is way low then what his previous employer used to pay.

Now if he applies for AC-21, should he show the salary match also apart from position?.

How it works?.

In some of forms our frineds here mentioned, with out applying AC-21, still their green card is approved. what are the risk factors.

His 140 is approved too.

Important:
Did anybody go through AC 21 process. Should he mention the salary in AC21

Waitjuly2001.

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with mariajohn, havetogetit, vranjgc,lsaspirant, afrqn, jdmass, sarwarmd, bikingviking, 2002labor, upandwaiting, bostondude,gimegc, laborapprooval and everfre's info....

glad to see so many 140's getting approved....
eagerly awaiting the next wave of FP's......

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS.....

Congratulations for all the lucky folk!

... but, I still wonder if USCIS misplaced all april'04 applications :confused:

I am not a big fan of my GC stage called "suspended animation" :mad: