2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

july022004 said:
Hi Friends,

I need some help in filling out EAD renewal application.

I entered US last time using my AP but I am still on H1. How should I answer following questions on the EAD application.

14. Manner of Last Entry (Visitor, Student, etc.)
AP

15. Current Immigration Status (Visitor, Student, etc.)
I-485 Pending

Thanks for your help in advance.

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with crossedfingers, rbamara, gc_app, sehwag and vicky2004's info..

CONGRATULATIONS GC_APP (THAT WAS A LONG WAIT-ENJOY) AND VICKY2004.
Thanks jpanchal and congratulations for your approval, you did great jobs to help others, thanks for your time.

jpanchal said:
Jst4fun: EB2/3?, PD:?, I140/485: ND? (Need this info if you want to be added to the tracker)

sehwag: Could you be more specific about your dates.......
Jpanchal,
Can you add my details (below) to the tracker. You are doing an awesome job. Congrats on your approval.

Was the LUD on 140 or 485?

sree4 said:
I am sure that LUD is on 140. I had LUD on 485 too on 04/08.
Let's wait and see.
Sorry for the late reply.....

Sree4,
I am assuming you might have already verified by this time if the LUD change is on 140 or 485.
Please respond and let us know.

FP is not a positive indication

Gcprocess2005 said:
Hi Seekinggc_ssk
I did not apply for an EAD. I have just applied for 140 and 485.
I have FP scheduled for next week.. Is it atleast a good sign?
Please let me know.
Gcprocess2005,

I don't think FP is any indication of progress on 140 or 485. From what I was told FP is outsourced and anyone who applies for 485 will get an FP done eventually no matter which way the case is going.

Of course if the basic requirements of the applications for 140 and 485 are not taken care of then an FP request is not guarenteed.

FP Help

Is FP done only for fingers? Is Palm print taken included?
The reason i am asking is that on the week end, my plam got small burns (while cooking grill chicken) and I have to go for FP on weekend.
If Palm print is also invove then I will have to postpone my FP dates. I do n't think that my burn will heal in next 5 days.
For last seven days I was asking my wife to take care of her hand while cooking and here I am only spoiling my FP appointment.(damn that chicken:)

LUD change after FP received message

Just noticed another LUD change on our 485 applications. Previous LUD was on 4/13/05 with the FP received message.

Anyone with similar LUD pattern?

Conversation with VSC

I just spoke with a customer service representative at VSC.

The purpose of my call was to find out if they had received my FP, since I did not get an email from VSC confirming receipt of my FP. But did receive confirmaton for my wife. The representative confirmed that they had received my FP as well and my case was in name check.

He also said that they were currently cases as of May 6, 2004 and since my case is as of May 12th (my ND) I should call them back if I don't hear anything in next 30 days.

Hope this info is helpful.

Thanks,
UDT
PD - Oct 2001 (RIR)
I140/I485 - ND May 12 2004, RD May 21, 2004
140 (EB2)- AD Feb 18, 2005
FP comleted - April 2, 2005
LUD changes for wife: April 4, 5, 13 (FP recevd)
LUD changes for self: April 4,5

LUD changes after the phone call to VSC

I just notcied LUD changed for both em and my wife after my phone conversation with VSC.

MA_Labor said:
Just noticed another LUD change on our 485 applications. Previous LUD was on 4/13/05 with the FP received message.

Please have a look at my signature. I have similar LUD pattern but nothing has happened after that.

What number did you call?

udt said:
I just notcied LUD changed for both em and my wife after my phone conversation with VSC.

Udt.

Thanx for the update. What number did you call. I tried calling the 1 800 number but I always hit the Automated system.

Thanks

I am similar LUDs after FP; but nothing changes this week

MA_Labor said:

Sudh said:
Is FP done only for fingers? Is Palm print taken included?
The reason i am asking is that on the week end, my plam got small burns (while cooking grill chicken) and I have to go for FP on weekend.
If Palm print is also invove then I will have to postpone my FP dates. I do n't think that my burn will heal in next 5 days.
For last seven days I was asking my wife to take care of her hand while cooking and here I am only spoiling my FP appointment.(damn that chicken:)

Dont worry ... Just the fingers - that too just the tips. You are ok to go anf get FP done.

Best of Luck.

HongeKamyaab said:
Udt.

Thanx for the update. What number did you call. I tried calling the 1 800 number but I always hit the Automated system.

Thanks

1 800 375 5283

EAD Approved

Hi All,
Big Congrats to all who got their approvals.

Please update my records our 2nd EAD's are approved. Got the mail today morning that they are approved on 15th and new cards were ordered.

Thanks
Also in the Signature.

MA_Labor said:

Similar LUD pattern, although not exactly the same. See the signature.

Another Lud On 485 And For All

AllLUD changed including My Son , Let us All Hope for the Best .

Itec if this is Pattern it has been assgned to adjusticator ? If this is the case ifname check is done .Please I need your reply .

Details :
PD JUN 2001
I140/EAD/485 CONCURRENT - ND- 6/28/2004
I140 APPROVED -2/9/2005
FP : Recived 2/22/2005 , Appointment is for 4/2/2005 -... Early FP Done : 3/30/2005
I485 (Self) LUD : 3/30/2005,3/31/2005 ,4/11/2005 (Msg Change) ,4/18/2005
I485 (Wife) LUD : 3/30/2005,3/31/2005,4/11/2005 (Msg Change,4/18/2005)
I485 (Son) LUD : 4/18/2005
FBI FP-Recived: 3/30/2005
FBI FP-Sent to USCIS: 3/30/2005
FP-Recived :4/9/2005

Please call VSC under ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

udt said:
1 800 375 5283

My conversation today with VSC really scared me. I called them as my FP was done on 03/03/05 and I had not received 'FP Received' message from VSC. I found that they did receive the FP. Great News! But the mystery has just started.

I found out that my applicaton was on visa hold even though the PD is March 15 2002. It seems that when my application was about to be approved, the EB3 Retro was on for March 1st. After the dates moved, my application was not moved out from visa hold but remained on visa hold.

After talking to the representative, she said that they will issue a help ticket request for the application to be moved to an adjucation officer.

Hence, my advice is, do not be shy like myself but call VSC when things are not going your way.

Rgds.

ukgc said:
My conversation today with VSC really scared me. I called them as my FP was done on 03/03/05 and I had not received 'FP Received' message from VSC. I found that they did receive the FP. Great News! But the mystery has just started.

I found out that my applicaton was on visa hold even though the PD is March 15 2002. It seems that when my application was about to be approved, the EB3 Retro was on for March 1st. After the dates moved, my application was not moved out from visa hold but remained on visa hold.

After talking to the representative, she said that they will issue a help ticket request for the application to be moved to an adjucation officer.

Hence, my advice is, do not be shy like myself but call VSC when things are not going your way.

Rgds.

What is your I485 notice date?