2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I am sure that LUD is on 140. I had LUD on 485 too on 04/08.
Let's wait and see.
Sorry for the late reply.....

seekinggc_ssk said:
Sree4,

Are you 100% sure that the LUD changes are on your 140.

You have raised some hopes for the 11/26 - 12/03 filers by saying that. :eek:

Normally the changes would be on the 485 application after the FP is done. Please double check the LUD changes and post.

cherry10 said:
I did my FP on the 17th of march 2005. There was one LUD on the 03/18/05. Since then I have not seen a single LUD. I called the FBI for FP and they said it has been sent the same day.

I really don't know what to do now. It is going to be over a month since I did my FP.

Can someone please help and suggest what they think wud be right to do inthis kinda situation.

Hope itec baba can help me

thanks

We've got approvals for our I131 petitions last summer, their status online still the same - we received your application... I hope you have nothing to worry about at this moment. Good luck!

So we are seeing some progress for the filers(11/26 -12/03).

Did you see any LUD's on your 140 before RFE....

Positive4GC said:
I got a RFE to my 140. I believe it is ABP only. My fingers crossed for the good news sometime soon. All the best guys. You'll also hear something good.

I-485 No LUD's after I-140 approval

Hello Guru's

My I-140 was approved last month but there is no LUD's in I-485. It is been 3 weeks now. My is concurrent filing (140 &485) ND 01/20/04. Anybody's in same situation. I have waited for 1 year for freakin I-140 and looks like got in another I-485 trap.

I called USCIS last month made Query but response was "Computer system shows that your case is pending".

Guru's let me know if there is a way to speed up or could help me it will be great!!!!

seekinggc_ssk said:
Gcprocess2005,

Check with USCIS to see if your case is on HOLD. There are atleast 3 people from the 11/26 - 12/03 filers whose case is on HOLD, meaning you will not get anything (EAD/AP) until the HOLD is lifted. Technically HOLD means some investigation into I-140( that is what I was told).

Also, if you can please respond to my private message, it would be great. We are trying to see if there is a trend.

How do I Check to see If my case is on hold? I have not seen any LUD's ever since I applied except for the FP thats due next week. Give me some clues and thanks for your time

How to find if your case is on HOLD

Gcprocess2005 said:
How do I Check to see If my case is on hold? I have not seen any LUD's ever since I applied except for the FP thats due next week. Give me some clues and thanks for your time
Gcprocess2005,

The easiest way to find if your process is on HOLD is, if you have applied for EAD and it has been more than 90 days, go to your local USCIS and request for interim EAD. That is when they will tell you if it is on HOLD, if it is not on HOLD they will give you an interim EAD right away.

Hope this helps.

You can verify

sree4 said:
I am sure that LUD is on 140. I had LUD on 485 too on 04/08.
Let's wait and see.
Sorry for the late reply.....
Sree4,
Have you not created a portfolio in USCIS with your cases. If you have done so, then you would know on which one the LUD is.

Let me know if you need any help in this regard.

Hi Seekinggc_ssk
I did not apply for an EAD. I have just applied for 140 and 485.
I have FP scheduled for next week.. Is it atleast a good sign?
Please let me know.

Same Here

karan29 said:
Hello Guru's

My I-140 was approved last month but there is no LUD's in I-485. It is been 3 weeks now. My is concurrent filing (140 &485) ND 01/20/04. Anybody's in same situation. I have waited for 1 year for freakin I-140 and looks like got in another I-485 trap.

I called USCIS last month made Query but response was "Computer system shows that your case is pending".

Guru's let me know if there is a way to speed up or could help me it will be great!!!!

Karan,
I also have same issue. My ND,RD is almost same as yours(Day difference), so far nothing happend in my case. Called Attorney numerous time, he is suggesting to wait to complete 485 days to make an enquiry for 140.

I called USCIS for 485 no updates on 485.

Question for Positive4GC

Positive4GC said:
Dont worry. Since you don't know your PD, you may be one way lucky. If it is before May 2002, you may see a 485 approval pretty soon (atleast in the next few months). 1 year is not a bad wait at all for this GC process.
Hope you get all the approvals soon. All the best.

Did you get FP received notice from USCIS on a different date from your spouse?

I ask this because, I have not received my notice yet but did receive it for my wife.

Thanks,
UDT

Hello Raj0529

Raj0529 said:
Karan,
I also have same issue. My ND,RD is almost same as yours(Day difference), so far nothing happend in my case. Called Attorney numerous time, he is suggesting to wait to complete 485 days to make an enquiry for 140.

I called USCIS for 485 no updates on 485.

Ask your employer to call USCIS because processing date for I-140 has already crossed. Your employer can call USCIS and make an enquiry on your case!!!.
Hope that helps. See my signature for more details. Just FYI. You don't need to wait for 485 days for I-140. You can also make case status inquiry on your I-485 by yourself.

udt said:
Did you get FP received notice from USCIS on a different date from your spouse?

I ask this because, I have not received my notice yet but did receive it for my wife.

Thanks,
UDT

No, we did the FP on the same day. But her results were updated a week before mine. Hope that helps. You should be getting the FP notice soon. All the best.

tracker updated

tracker updated with crossedfingers, rbamara, gc_app, sehwag and vicky2004's info..

CONGRATULATIONS GC_APP (THAT WAS A LONG WAIT-ENJOY) AND VICKY2004.

Jst4fun: EB2/3?, PD:?, I140/485: ND? (Need this info if you want to be added to the tracker)

sehwag: Could you be more specific about your dates.......

I 140 approved

Got I-140 approved:

I-140s (EB1-EA and NIW; ND: 11/14/04; AD: 4/13/05 for both)
I-485 (ND: 11/14/05, EAD and AP approved, FP rescheduled, original appointment 3/29/05)

jpanchal said:
Jst4fun: EB2/3?, PD:?, I140/485: ND? (Need this info if you want to be added to the tracker)

sehwag: Could you be more specific about your dates.......

What specifc info you want out of dates below ?

FP Completed in Newark on April 15, 2005

Competed FP at Newark on April 15, 2005 (same as the date of scheduled appointment).
It was pretty quick and easy. I was very surprised. Probably got lucked out because of the tax deadline. We were in and out in one hour. Went in around 11:15 am (appt was at 2:00 pm); 15 min wait in a line upstairs; half hour wait in the main waiting area and 15 min for the FP itself.
There was a LUD change on both of our applications with a date of 4/15/2005.
Good luck to others.

EAD Application

Hi Friends,

I need some help in filling out EAD renewal application.

I entered US last time using my AP but I am still on H1. How should I answer following questions on the EAD application.

14. Manner of Last Entry (Visitor, Student, etc.)
15. Current Immigration Status (Visitor, Student, etc.)

Thanks for your help in advance.